-10 lbs by Xmas 2 month challenge start 10/24

Options

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hey that's great. I want to get one of those too.
    Well happy Friday to everyone. How was everyones thanksgiving?
    I went shopping and bought myself new scale that has a bmi reader. Black friday shpping is scary...
    So on the new scale I am 202, with a bmi of 29%, which is only just overweight and no logger obese.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    no change on my scale - still 152.

I've fallen into the same old trap this last week, my clothes feel loose and I've had a few complements about losing weight then I eat a little snack, then another and yes you guessed it another.

I really want to be 146 for xmas so i've set myself a challenge to only eat half my exercise calories and to eat fruit instead of bad snacks.
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    No change again this week. I am stuck but hope to see some change soon. Working out hard and mixing up my cals to see if that helps. Have a great week all.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Well, this is going to be an ugly weigh-in tomorrow. I have fallen back into some bad habits of eating waaay too much and I am the kind of person who can not eat all my exercise calories and lose. And I have been eating all of them plus a little overage! I just inhaled the rest of the pecan pie that was sitting on the kitchen counter to the tune of 650 calories leaving me with 300 for the rest of the day. I'm hoping to reset myself tomorrow because next week the parties start and I can't keep doing this! I was actually debating not doing my weigh in tomorrow but I think it will have a bigger impact on me to see my lbs. lost number decrease.
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ok I found a .5 friend, which i won't beat myself up over, usually I bring along 5. friends after Thanks giving, so my number
    is now 226.5 Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.
    Jeania
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Today's weighin 145lbs. That means I have 18lbs to reach my goal weight. I'm going to try and drop 10lbs before the new year.
  • gymgal2010
    Options
    Sounds good! Count me in!
  • gymgal2010
    Options
    I'd like to join!
    SW: 152
    CW: 150
    GW: 130
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    So, I"m not going to weigh in this week. The numbers on the scale are so out of whack because of the salt and water weight, I'm fluctuating 8 lbs. in one day! I'm gonna wait until next Sunday and see what it says and post that number because I know I truly did not gain 5 lbs. in 1 week when I worked out every single day (mostly cardio) and held pretty true to my calorie goals (over on 2 days but less than the built in MFP deficit). So, I'm eating healthy today and already got a great workout in. Don't have any parties this weekend, just a swim meet but it's local so I can easily manage that. Good luck all!
  • butterworthamy
    butterworthamy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new! I would love to join this!
    I started this at 154lbs
    I am now 149lbs
    I need to be 143lbs

LETS GOOOOO! :-) xxx
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    When laurdry is done I am going to go walk the dog to the post office, I feel like a slug,. It is snowing so I have to bundle up. burrrr..
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    updated 12-3-2010
    Name/SW/CSW............................Week4 .......WEEK 5(11-25)....Challenge total......Personal total....

robynrae_1/ 204.5/ 204.5..............202.3.............202.......................-2.5.......................8
    kthom/ 169/ 169................................157...............157.........................-1....................8
    loxleys/ 159./156...............................152..............152..........................-4...................3
    sltb./162./162...............................................................................................................
    cardbucfan./ 157.7/144.6................139.8.............139.8...................-4.8....................14.1
    fitnewlife/138/138.............................140.................145......................+7....................+7
    fitwhole/ 173/ 173..................................................................................-2.8...................4.2
    jgrandison/227...................................226................226.5.................-.5.....................
    ottawagirl/140.....................................140.................................................................
    gymgal2010..................................................................150...................-2.................
    butterworhamy..............................................................149....................-5...................
    drevans_mom/160...........................156............. ...156...........................-4...................1
    seripha/160...............................................................................................................

Ok so I have been slacking a little on the chart. Here it is updated before Friday Dec 3 weigh ins.
    As a group we have lost 22.4 lbs. This is a good number when you consider holloween and thanksgiving holidays. Lets keep moving forward. I would still like to make it to 194 by christmas, for me that means I need to start logging my calories agian.

I think this weeks calorie burn should be 2200. Hope everyone has a good week.

4 more weigh ins till chrismas..... lets get motivated and get some weigh off.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I'm up 3 lbs :( 159 again BUT I realized I haven't been eating enough for a couple weeks so I think that has a lot to do with it. I have however lost 6 inches in the last 25 days so that is more important than the pounds on the scale!!
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    201.2 today a loss of .8 lbs. This is a good number for me considering I have been baking cookies the last 3 days.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    I'm up 3 lbs :( 159 again BUT I realized I haven't been eating enough for a couple weeks so I think that has a lot to do with it. I have however lost 6 inches in the last 25 days so that is more important than the pounds on the scale!!

Congrats in the inches lost that is a huge number!!! I need to get my December mesurments done yet, maybe in the morning.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Not so massive weight loss, .8lb! Still its going the right way.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Not so massive weight loss, .8lb! Still its going the right way.
    whoo hoow for the .8 lb loss
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Yay, I lost 1.2 lbs. this week! I'm down 6 lbs. for the challenge and I'm only 3.6 lbs. away from my goal. Gonna be really hard to do that by Christmas, but I'm going to try. And Loxleys, .8 down is great- at this time of year ANY loss is one to be celebrated!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    154 this week! Finally made some progress:)
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    154 this week! Finally made some progress:)

Yay! Congrats!