-10 lbs by Xmas 2 month challenge start 10/24

Options
1234568»

Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm still sitting at 145 but with me starting Insanity yesterday I should see 143 next week.
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok I am down 2lbs, to 224 sorry so late not feeling well I guess it explains the weight loss. Have a great week!!!
    :wink:
  • bessie78
    bessie78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    9 pounds to go before the new year!!
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Day 3 of exercising. Hoping to see a loss on the scale Monday.
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I weighed the same today - so still 151.2lbs. I've not been eating enough calories (my net calories for the past few weeks has been under 1200 ) so I am increasing my intake so i'm hoping for a weight loss next week.

But as xmas is only 2 weeks away I don't think i'm going to get to 10lbs but I will keep trying for the biggest number I can.

Good Luck ladies
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    155 today. so I lost the 3 from last week plus one :) Each week closer to my goal!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Still 154 this week.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Not weighing in this week. Son in hospital after surgery and I'm spending the nights with him. Dont' see a scale until after I have eaten, gotten dressed, etc. Will weigh in next Sunday and hope it will be good. exercise is slim and food choices poor but I'm making the best of it!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Not weighing in this week. Son in hospital after surgery and I'm spending the nights with him. Dont' see a scale until after I have eaten, gotten dressed, etc. Will weigh in next Sunday and hope it will be good. exercise is slim and food choices poor but I'm making the best of it!

I hope your son is Ok. Do what you can, You and your son are in our thoughts.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Thanks, they just released him this morning! Yay, one day early! So, we'll have a celebratory dinner tonight and I can start working out again tomorrow before my husband goes to work. It's not gonna be my double spin class days, but it will be better than nothing. We also missed ALL the holiday parties since they moved his surgery up a few days so I missed all that food temptation! Would love to lose 3 lbs. by Christmas, but not sure if that's in the cards.
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    I'm back down to 144. That's 1 of the 5 lbs I've gained. only 4 mor to go.
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    YOu can do it!
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Back up to 204.0 today, not to bad considering all of the baking going on in my house. I would still like to make it below 200 for the New year, this gives me a little over 2 weeks to get there. I was sad I missed Zumba today/yesterday. Had a work potluck and cookie exchange and stayed later than planned. If I went to Zumba I would have only gotten 4 hours of sleep to work the night shift.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    No weight change this week. Holdin steady. Pretty good considering I missed 3 cardio classes this week and I've eat a lot of cookies LOL
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Today's weight was better 202.5. I am still haveing a hard time with eating. There is food all over the place a work. That and the cookie baking continues.

Well ladies one more weigh in. I will not be making my 10 lb goal, unless I lose7.5 lbs in the next week. (somehow I don't think that is going to happen.) However I have lost weigh so I am ok with it. Also this challenge did include 3 holidays, and a tragic loss in my family. :indifferent:

I have also learned that I am not as organized as I thought I was, That chart just drove me nuts. :explode:
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    The same again this week. Won't make the ten pounds but still holding pretty steady at this time of year is pretty good.
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this way, I also had a chance to think about it, even though I may not make my goal it was an awesome challenge considering I have always had the ability to gain 10 to 15 lbs during eating season as my doctor calls it. So to have lost during this time or even remained the same to me it is still a blessing hats off to you Robyn for this idea. Hope everyone has an enjoyable week.
    Jeania
  • cardbucfan
    Options
    Well, I gained a lb. this week putting my challenge loss at 5.6 (I think!). I always knew trying to do 10 lbs. by Christmas would be hard because I only have 4.2 left to go to reach my goal. The past 2 weeks with my son's surgery and recovery (and all the Christmas goodies in the house) sure didn't help but I'm with Jeania, I pretty much maintained and did lose some weight during the holiday season. I"m confident that in January, I can lose the rest of the weight and hit maintenance which will be a whole different animal. Thanks Robyn, this has been good and it was so nice to make new friends! Good luck folks on your journey!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Options
    Same again today 155. I haven't moved in 2 weeks. I think that is a success considering the season and the seasonal foods that are around. I've lost 22 lbs this year and 10% body fat. I'm proud of my accomplishments this year as a whole and know that next year will be great ast well.

Merry Fitness to all and a Happy New Rear :)