Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I ate HORRIBLE and WAY too much this weekend, but it's completely okay with me because I hit 170 on Saturday!!! Sooooo close to my 160's goal for Halloween. That means I should most definitely be in the 160's by then end of this week. I'm sure the scale won't be to kind tomorrow, but once I get back to my water and portions and get all this greasy food and alcohol out of my system my weight will go back down for sure.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    172 this week.

BrunetteWife: Love the hair! So pretty :happy:
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    133.8 for me this week. good luck everyone! :bigsmile:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Bru hope you're doing ok.

Rach love the outfit!! Great pics!

Mary-Anne you can really see a change good for you!

I'm down to 164.7 this week!! Good luck to everyone!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Rach I'm loving your hair! Spent yesterday practising some new hairstyles, I'm going out for a work do tomorrow night, so I might attempt to do some of them then!

I weigh the same this week, which considering I've had a holiday and haven't exercised for 2 weeks is a nice surprise :smile:

So weight is 174.5

xx
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Weigh-in daaaaaay!!! :)
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Bru - My thoughts are with you.

Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! I drank like a fish, and still managed to lose!!!

184.8 for me this week!!! woo hoo!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups!

Bru - my thoughts are with you and your family.

Rach - great photos!

MaryAnne - Beautiful before and current photos! How much is 2 stone? 14 or 28 pounds?

I am 150 lbs again! That's up 6 lbs from last Monday! I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow. Hopefully she has something from my last blood work. This is crazy, I'm up and down like an elevator!

Today I am starting a food detox and elliminating caffeine, alcohol, sugar, all grains and dairy for two weeks to see if it is some kind of food allergy.

Congrats to everyone on their loss and to those that stayed the same and for those of us that are up, today is the beginning of a new week!

Karen
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options

I ended up wearing my costume last night (boy was it chilly!!! lol) I don't have pics because my camera batteries died so I have to wait until my mom or my friend uploads on FB.

Someone thought I was Princess Jasmine - I can understand Esmeralda from the hunchback cause she's a gypsy. LOL. I got a lot of I like your belly dancer costume LOL

By the way those foldable flats you buy get when your heels are hurting your feet are not comfy at all! LOL I got a box and my husband spray painted them gold since they were black.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Today I am starting a food detox and elliminating caffeine, alcohol, sugar, all grains and dairy for two weeks to see if it is some kind of food allergy.

Karen - That's how I found out I was celiac. I did exactly the same thing, and when I re-introduced bread into my diet I wanted to die! Good luck. I really hope they figure out what the heck is going on.
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    this week is 128.0
  • enr1047
    enr1047 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weighed the same this we at 178. Have a good week ladies!!!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    Good morning :)

My new weight is 284.4

Lost 3.2 :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Only down .2lbs from last week. I was actually expecting a gain though, so I'm happy! :smile:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Hey Pin Ups! Hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend! I'm down this week...YAY!! Weight this week is 146.2 lbs.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-Ups!

Bru - my thoughts are with you and your family.

Rach - great photos!

MaryAnne - Beautiful before and current photos! How much is 2 stone? 14 or 28 pounds?

I am 150 lbs again! That's up 6 lbs from last Monday! I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow. Hopefully she has something from my last blood work. This is crazy, I'm up and down like an elevator!

Congrats to everyone on their loss and to those that stayed the same and for those of us that are up, today is the beginning of a new week!

Karen

2 stone is 28 pounds so halfway there. The same to go again!

Well done everyone on another fantastic week!

xx
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

My head feels like it's going to explode. Ugh. Not how I wanted to start my day.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    134 for me. I hope everyone survived Halloween. On to November!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Its been a BAD week for me. Sick for days, 3 days of Halloween (and candy) and the mother in laws birthday.. can'y say I'm surprised I gained. 174.4
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!

So I had a really bad weekend! I was down to 173.0 on Saturday, but drank my face off on Sat night. I am still retaining water from it!! My official weigh in is 174.8 which is down a pound. At least I did not gain!!