Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Back up to 150.8lbs. I'm apparently just going to yo-yo this one pound for a while... :grumble: But lots of beers Saturday night, so I guess I shouldn't complain. Then Sunday, I didn't get home as early as I thought I would and had NO trick-or-treat-ers so now I have ALL this candy that I bought for them!! :explode: I'm going to bring it to work, but it'll still be very accessable to me, so I'm still upset that I got stuck with it. :angry:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    No loss again this week. Still 154.5. I am doing good with my workouts I have just been eating crap lately!
    eh...it's a new week!

Great job to all the girls who lost! : )

Dani
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Bru- I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Congratulations to all who had success this week and to those who didn't and still checked in anyway!!

I had an absolute week from hell. I am still not totally ready to write it all down, but I know once I tell you guys I'll feel better. The good news is we are all fine.

120 today I am over the moon!
    We had an awesome Halloween. It was the first one where our son was into it, (he's 3) and went to the door, (and tried to walk into houses) and said, "trick or treat" and, "thank you" to each person. My heart wanted to burst with love and gratitude.

Hope you all had a a great Halloween and get plenty of rest as this busy holiday season hurdles upon us. Staying on track is more important at this time of year than ever before. Remember, if you feel like things are slipping away, just do ONE THING that helps you feel like you are in control. ONE THING!

Today is day one of P90X!!! I expect a little gain next week from the new exercise routine, hopefully it won't be too bad.

Have a great week everyone!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Scale couldn't decide if i had lost 1 or 2 lbs today. that thing makes me nuts. im going with one. 233!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely pin-ups!

I am the same this week - 208.0. Not bad, not good. I always get to the 10 lbs loss point and stall, and stall and stall. I've lowered my allowed calories and sodium, and upped my fibre, and will start exercising again this week. We'll see.

Have a fantastic week ladies!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Looking good so far ladies. Where's everyone at today??
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    Looking good so far ladies. Where's everyone at today??

I'm here! :) it is very quiet tho!
  • abbycat900
    Options
    My bet is that they're candy zombies! Or maybe chaperone zombies...

On Saturday, I pretty much only ate carbs and chocolate milk, and yesterday my diet consisted of chocolate and more chocolate, but I've weighed in at 161.5 consistently for four days! Down a pound from last week.

I just wanted to let you guys know how much I've appreciated having this group for inspiration. I don't really know anyone here, but I always feel supported. With the help of you guys, I'm hoping to make it to 20 pounds lost total by New Years!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My headache is finally gone and my TOM is finally here! I could do a flip for joy, seriously.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    My headache is finally gone and my TOM is finally here! I could do a flip for joy, seriously.

Awwwwwww hahahaha *hugs* :laugh:
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    I hate TOM. He always messes with me. I am on bc... so normally its pretty regular, but this month he decided to come on the last day of my pills. And now my back is killing me... on top of this stupid cold. and all I want is a cheeseburger! Gonna try to make my own and bake some fries... suggestions please ladies?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just wanted to say, the skirt I wore on halloween was a size 13!!!! *SQUEAL*

47b20s0.gif
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    My little boy turns 1 in 11 days. :sad: He's getting too big! He was a bad *kitten* Tigger last night though.. I must show you a picture!

116nrb6.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Adorable!!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I'm around, we lounge around last night. Ate horrible yesterday, chinese and pasta...blah :/

As for Grandpa, he took the news about Grandma better than we thought. However, his conidition isn't very good right now. He has fluid in his lungs and very low oxygen, so they have many machines hooked up, we have to put of the funeral until he is able to leave the hospital for the serivce. It's just a very up and down roller coaster for us.

I haven't felt like eating right or exercising after all of this horrible news. However, I did get out and walk this morning and aside from high sodium, my lunch wasn't bad and I already have my dinner planned.

Trying to be positive, I started my healthy journey in April at a miserable size 22w sometimes 24... I am now a size 14! Originally I wanted to be a size 10 but at this point, as long as I feel comfy in my own skin, I'll be happy. I'm not quite that comfy yet, but I'm hoping within the next 20-30lbs gone, I will be. Time for me to get off my rear again, I'm headed to shred it up. My 2 week challenge for myself is to do 30 day shred, every day for 2weeks, starting with level 1 for 4 days, then level 2 for 6 days and finally level 3 for 4 days. I measured myself this morning and I will measure again in two weeks and see if anything has changed. I'll let you know :)

Have a great week all and here's to a new month. :drinker:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Thanks.

He wasn't crying he was just making a silly face! Lol. :happy:
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies. Don't have a weigh-in yet. Son was a pill to get up and ready for school this morning so I totally forgot to step on the scale.

I'll post tomorrow!

Katie
  • Helinah26
    Options
    244.1 gained a bit of weight. well looks like im gonna be working out even harder this week :/
  • alyz
    alyz Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm up a pound this week. Ugh. Had a REALLY great weekend though. And I went shopping and bought size 8 pants! Shut up. Just this past May I was buying size 14! :) Anyway, the 8s are a tiny bit snug, so now I'm motivated to kick it into high gear for the rest of the year.