So I'm thinking about doing a push-up challen for Nov...sinc

Options

Replies

• loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I meant to say the 200 SIT UP challenge is my punishment...
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I meant to say the 200 SIT UP challenge is my punishment...

I'm doing the 200 Squats now. It SUCKS lol.

Good for you though, keep it up!
  • loverstreet
    Options
    So I just did my end of week 2 exhaustion test and did 25 modified pushups. Not as many as I thought, but since I slacked on consistency this week, I'm not as strong as I probably should be. Plus, I closed my office door and I'm doing them at work as fast as I can before anyone walks by! :tongue:
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    So I just did my end of week 2 exhaustion test and did 25 modified pushups. Not as many as I thought, but since I slacked on consistency this week, I'm not as strong as I probably should be. Plus, I closed my office door and I'm doing them at work as fast as I can before anyone walks by! :tongue:

That's great!!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...Just checking in.

For the month I have 190 push-ups (regular push-ups, nothing modified)....I've been doing 10 regular push-ups a day.....

How's everyone else doing?
  • AmandaR910
    Options

For the month I have 190 push-ups (regular push-ups, nothing modified)....I've been doing 10 regular push-ups a day.....

I'm doing modified push ups only, but I'm up to 60 in a row and have been doing about 800-1000 a week.
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options

I'm doing modified push ups only, but I'm up to 60 in a row and have been doing about 800-1000 a week.

Wow! 800-1000 pushups a week??? That's amazing, awesome job!!! :happy:
  • AmandaR910
    Options

modified lol

I'm doing the 100 Push Ups program, I'm in Week 5, and I do 3 max sets instead of one.
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    38 push ups today
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    ]

Good job! I'm only up to 12 in a row.
  • loverstreet
    Options

modified lol

I'm doing the 100 Push Ups program, I'm in Week 5, and I do 3 max sets instead of one.

You are an overachiever! Good for you! You are an inspiration. The pushups almost killed me last night but I made it through week 3 day 2.
  • loverstreet
    Options
    38 push ups today

Good job!
  • loverstreet
    Options
    I just squeezed in 3 sets of 15 in my office when no one was looking!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im late joining, but im in!
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    As of today, I can now do 20 modified push-ups IN A ROW!!!! I was only up to 10, so this is quite an accomplishment for me!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    As of today, I can now do 20 modified push-ups IN A ROW!!!! I was only up to 10, so this is quite an accomplishment for me!

Nice!!

I've been hurting a lot lately (hitting the 9 month mark of the pregnancy) so I've not been keeping up with my program. I AM doing Week 5 Day 2 today. I will do it. :) I'll check back in later.
  • loverstreet
    Options
    Completed week 3 of the hundredpushups.com challenge!
  • loverstreet
    Options

GREAT job!
  • ChristinaT0507
    ChristinaT0507 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have issues with my shoulders which is why i wanted to start this challenge, to hopefully make them work better fo rme!! so i did the wall pushups and did 40 today. would have done more but honestly forgot about them. will try to do 60 tomorrow!
  • aprilshowers13
    Options
    35 push ups today :wink: