Underwear is so overrated

Options
1234568»

Replies

• conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Boy this thread took a turn.

It went from being asked to remove pants for a foot exam and not wearing underwear to being in an accident and having clothes cut off.

37229855.jpg
  • Flab2Fab27
    Flab2Fab27 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I had this epiphany this week! What's the point of wearing them if I'm going to sweat, then not wear them after?! If I had non-nice underwear then maybe I'd wear them, but as it is I only have pretty underwear, what a waste to wear them just for a work out!

Except my superwoman thong, that helps me run faster of course.....

you'd be even faster if you wore them on the outside of your pants!!!!
    Have a child OP vaginally and your sentiment will change.

and we were having such a good conversation before this gem.

<sudder>

no thanks. kids are icky- much less what they do to the fun tunnel!!!

I spit my coffee out reading "fun tunnel"..
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    But, but...if no underwear, then how to avoid your pants getting "stuck" when you come up from a squat?? :huh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I spit my coffee out reading "fun tunnel"..

I have friends who call it a pen*s pocket... but fun tunnel is more amusing.
    But, but...if no underwear, then how to avoid your pants getting "stuck" when you come up from a squat?? huh

they get stuck and when you are done squatting- you unstick them.

I'd rather have pants semi stuck than digging a completely embedded wedgey in there.

Seriously- underwear underneath fitted capris means they try to come live inside me. It's not pretty.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    But, but...if no underwear, then how to avoid your pants getting "stuck" when you come up from a squat?? huh

they get stuck and when you are done squatting- you unstick them.

I'd rather have pants semi stuck than digging a completely embedded wedgey in there.

Seriously- underwear underneath fitted capris means they try to come live inside me. It's not pretty.
    Ugh, stuck pants....:noway: :smile: I have no problems wearing underwear, but then I don't wear strings. Maybe that's the difference.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Nope-I'm not talking about strings- strings are already 'up' (which is why I love them for day to day wear- put them on- then forget them)- but I don't squat in them- that rubs my tail bone uncomfortably at the top.

I'm talking about regular bikini style underwear with moderate coverage- Problem is mai butt- it's big- and hungry- so it's ALL or nothing- meaning I need full booty shorts on - or thongs- or nothing.

Anything in between WILL wind up being consumed by the butt.

The thing with pants is that they are already fitted- so it winds up being a little mini wedgey and that's it- because they wrap all the way around my legs- it's physically impossible for them to wind up on deep in wedgey city.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    It's good for jumping jacks but not necessary when piping. ;)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    word.