-181 pounds 4 pounds from goal

Options

Replies

• michele0101
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!! You wanted it, you worked for it, and you received it!! You are a blessing to others.
  • Abarb1
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB!!!! Can't hardly wait to get there myself...I am so excited with what the Lord has brought me through so far...You are quit the insprition to me.I was one of those close to 300 lb people and you are so right we laugh to hide the tears..Give yourself one big pat on the back for the great job you have done an are continuing to do...Prayers are with you...
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I just want to say to everyone who is on their journey, and it seems like its a very long road, when you have a lot to lose, that its so worth it, just keep going ( like Dory from Finding nemo, Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, lol) Just keep plugging away at your weight loss, dont freak out if you eat something that has sugar :noway: , just enjoy it and make the very next thing you eat a healthy choice. This is life, you will feel wonderful when you have lost the weight, and you will enjoy your new life, :drinker:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW, you look fantastic, a very well done to you, amazing transformation x
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    I just want to say to everyone who is on their journey, and it seems like its a very long road, when you have a lot to lose, that its so worth it, just keep going ( like Dory from Finding nemo, Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, lol) Just keep plugging away at your weight loss, dont freak out if you eat something that has sugar :noway: , just enjoy it and make the very next thing you eat a healthy choice. This is life, you will feel wonderful when you have lost the weight, and you will enjoy your new life, :drinker:

THANK YOU so much! Been mentally funky for a few days and really needed your inspiration....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to be making a post like this one day :bigsmile:
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • traceysturn
    Options
    I am so struggling right now & seeing this makes me know to just keep on going. You look so wonderful - congrats to you girl!
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are proof it can be done!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • seananc
    Options
    Congrats.!!!! You look GREAT!!!!
  • crbirt
    crbirt Posts: 12
    Options
    That's terrific! You look amazing! I've lost almost 130 myself, and I know I feel great. It's so nice not to have to drag around all that extra weight.

2326887.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kanaud
    kanaud Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So inspiring and absolutely amazing.....in 2 years! You should be so proud! Congratulations :)
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this. You are amazing!! So many of us have struggled for so long with what is, when it's boiled down to its elements, such a simple problem. You look amazing, and I'm sure you feel like a different person physically. How wonderful for you. Thank you for the inspiration!! We all need to hear that it can be done and is being done by others in the same boat as us!!

God bless you in these exciting days ahead!
  • LarryODonnell
    LarryODonnell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    wow....you are amazing....what an inspiration.....looking forward to my big only 5lbs more to reach my 100lb goal....thanks for sharing...
  • NicDeBoer
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. You have given me motivation to push myself to accomplish my goals.
  • Gizmo52
    Options
    WOW, your pictures are amazing! I can't wait to read your blog.

I'm with you, I'm way over 300 pounds and always smiling and putting on a happy face, but deep down trying to decide when I lost control. I can give you reasons all right, some very true but don't remember going from 200 pounds to where I am now. It's like it happened overnight. I cried for days when the scale said 200, I don't remember anything like that at 300 or 350 - so it's easy to discount it - saying that it happened without my realizing it - which in a way it did.

I've been on other boards with people that have 200 pounds to lose and have even talked with some woment that have accomplished it, but don't know how. I start out with the intention that this is the last time, that I will get a handle on the problem and the weigh will start coming off but it doesn't happen .

I can't wait to say that I'm 10 pounds, 5 pounds or less away from my goal. When that happens, I'm taking a hot air balloon ride to celebrate!

Can't wait for your post when you say you've made it to goal!

Congratulations on staying strong and sticking with it.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss-you look amazing :)
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    so VERY VERY incredible....huge applause for you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. You are also correct when you say that if you weigh over 300 lbs and you say you are happy you are lying. I was unhappy for so long and while I didn't get up to 200lbs I was very close (within 20lbs) and I could have easily kept going. It's stories like YOURS that keep ME going and make me realize how unhappy I was.

Love the work you've done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!