Options
    You look amazing!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Wow that is incredible!
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Wow. Is all I can say. You look terrific - congratulations to you and your successful journey. I am on and off my weight loss journey and I love to see stories as such. It boosts me up again and gives me motivation. Thanks.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well as of now you have reached your goal! I'm SO proud of you, Tami! I can't wait till I get to post my goal has been reached! I'm almost halfway there & hopefully by this time next year I will be there! Thank you for being my inspiration thru this all. I'm hoping to be at my goal weight when I turn 40 next October!

Congrats to you again. You are amazing! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are so inspiring and the weight loss is amazing. Keep us posted on the maintenance.
  • trayjay
    Options
    Congratulations.... you do look fabulous and I'm sure you must feel fabulous!! Can you share any tips on HOW you made it through the lows? I'm sure this would help a lot of us out there just starting our transformation journey.

1491406.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • aureen
    Options
    Just saw you on the Today Show -- Congratulations on all your hard work, you look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!