November challenge !!!!!!

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    Just got back from a great work out, 614 calories!! (50 minutes on treadmill, 25 minutes on elliptical).

Also did my 100 Push Ups Program exhaustion test (60 modified push ups) and working on Week 2 Day 1 of 200 Squats, maxed out at 20.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    way to go ladies! here is what i have so far. everyone is doing awesome, this is a rough month but we can do it! we are half way done!!! again if anything is incorrect let me know. keep up the great work!

week23.jpg
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hey wouldn't mind joining if there's still room :)
    been doing bootcamp for 8 weeks with no real visible results :(
    so reigning in on the eating hard core...

Name: Tasha
    Start weight: 227 (was 230 last sun/mon)
    Aim for November: let's shoot for 10
    What you are going to do to get there: continue cal counting + watching carbs, workout 3-5x a week (spin, elliptical, xfit)
    Your current motivation: at least losing the poundage i had lost before falling of the wagon before I see my man at xmas, continuing to get healthy & stronger, and ultimately surpass what i had lost and keep going to goal...

good luck all :)

with my original post i guess i should have added that my 10 lb goal is from the 230... so i would like to get to 220. so i guess it's a 7lb goal for this challenge lol my bad. :D
    but don't change anything on the chart it's all good! great work!
  • chelsytan
    Options
    sorry for the late post. i'm preparing for my finals so didnt have time to come online. measured my weight today at 121.4lbs.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    bought a new workout video yesterday Jillian Michaels Lose fat and boost metabolism *i think thats what its called. Anyway, wwwwwhhhhhhhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :bigsmile: glad thats done for the day! i was happy i was able to do most of it or modify to still get the most out of it!

1. what are you doing to NOT make your goal?
    2. what is everyone doing this week to make it to their goal?
    ****************************************************************************

1. eating CRAP, a horrible for you coconut/chocolate/gooo bar, chips and chocolate frosting..................grrrrrrrrrr. maybe because of that time of the month or maybe because i have been a little depressed over one of my family members passing away this week.. either way its not good and i need to stop!

2. new workout tape, walking during lunch, writing in all my calories even if they are horrible
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    [ouote[

[/quote]

1. I've been sick lately and hitting my last month of pregnancy has been a stop to my energy. So didn't make it to the gym today. Going to go tomorrow though!!
    2, I've stayed under on my calories and sodium and over on my water. :)
  • erikaj819
    Options
    way to go amanda! only 1 month to go too that is very exciting!!! keep up the awesome work! hope you feel better soon.
  • Magenta15
    Options
    [ouote[

1. at this point I am at a stage where I don't know if I'm eating too few or too many cal, not sure what my losing equation is -- but over did it a bit today for sure at dinner. not too terribly tho.
    2. working out before I leave work. & walking ze doggy. & try to motivate to do the 30DS I enjoy it but find it a drag to motivate myself to do it alone at home... and hard to do the jumpy parts cuz i live 3rd floor apt... so need to figure out some mods
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options

1. eating CRAP, allowing stress to influence my choices, not getting ENOUGH sleep, not getting in all my workouts.

2. Drinking 10 cups of water, working out twice daily (I'm on vacay),relaxing and getting more sleep.
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options

1. Not exercising and not eating as well as I was
    2. Um..........

Ive been doing terrible and have no good excuse, however I am at 153, so I've lost 2 pounds since starting this challenge. I was at 152, but didnt last long
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I hate to sound cocky but I have been doing everything to meet my goal. My house is the sick house and when my husband came home from work I lent for the gym because luckily I did not get sick and needed to get away from pukey toddlers and Princess movies. My eating is good too!!

This week I am going to ocus on cranking out on major calorie burn because Wednesday my my husband and I are packing the kids up for road trip for thanksgiving. Bringing workout gear to hopefully get a few jogs in while away from my normalcy. Plus, with going to family for holidays you never know exactly how your meal is prepared so calorie counting is going to be difficult but just got to be sensible about it. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    My starting weight was 215.8lb and my goal is to maintain.
    Today was my weigh in day I'm at 213.4lbs. :smile: Very happy about that.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    way to go amanda! do you want me to put that for tues weight?
  • Magenta15
    Options
    this week will be TOM week so don't think I am going to WI tues. we will see how I'm feeling... already feeling the migraines and lower back pain :(

hope everyone has a great week!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    this week will be TOM week so don't think I am going to WI tues. we will see how I'm feeling... already feeling the migraines and lower back pain :(

Boo :(

I hate TOM. I tell my husband that's why I keep getting pregnant, I haven't had a period since February 2009 (yes, 2009) and before the two I had then, it was December 2007 lol. So in a full three years I've only had three periods lol. And three kids.
  • Magenta15
    Options

Boo :(

I hate TOM. I tell my husband that's why I keep getting pregnant, I haven't had a period since February 2009 (yes, 2009) and before the two I had then, it was December 2007 lol. So in a full three years I've only had three periods lol. And three kids.

LOL nice!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    yeah! happy to WI today!!!! 4pounds GONE!!!!! i think thanks to TOM last week there was a little extra this week along with trying to make the goal of 360min and 2500cal burn i ended up doing 311min and 2589cal burned for the week! this week i will try and do better :)
  • asallen7
    Options
    My weight this morning was 268.6. That's only a 0.4 loss, but I'll take it. Hopefully next week's weigh in will be better. It could have been worse though. The scale has been WAY UP during TOM's visit. Hopefully, I won't overdo it at Thanksgiving so it can continue to drop. Its really my fault though. I've been eating crap...I'm working to purge it out of my system only to eat some it again at Thanksgiving. :-/
  • asallen7
    Options
    My weight this morning was 268.6. That's only a 0.4 loss, but I'll take it. Hopefully next week's weigh in will be better. It could have been worse though. The scale has been WAY UP during TOM's visit. Hopefully, I won't overdo it at Thanksgiving so it can continue to drop. Its really my fault though. I've been eating crap...I'm working to purge it out of my system only to eat some it again at Thanksgiving. :-/

Got on the scale this morning and I weighed 267.6. That's a 1.4 loss.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    nice job!!! i will post the changes to the chart tonight, maybe some others will put their WI number on here before then. this far i ionly see 3 people WI.

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!! give it your all girls! try something new this week, go for a walk after Thanksgiving meal, try a new class, do something different at the gym, spice things up.

GOOD LUCK!!!! Keep up the good work!