November challenge !!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    thanks to TOM no change as predicted but better then a gain i suppose... def won't be making my Nov goal. boo and I started off so strongly too, guess that's why I had high expectations. grrrness lol...
  • erikaj819
    Options
    One week left........... lets finish what we started!!!!
    week3-1.jpg
  • Magenta15
    Options
    my official WI is usual fridays... but with TOM this week i didn't get on the scale til today. and down .8 so lets hope that keeps for tuesdays group WI :)
  • erikaj819
    Options
    nice job keep it up!!!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) good luck everyone!!!!! one day til last WI!!!!
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    268 for me. Are we doing a December challenge?
  • erikaj819
    Options
    lol looks like it would be you and me only for a dec challenge. we can if you want my goal again will be 10lbs! lets do it!
    weigh in started today if thats ok with you?
  • erikaj819
    Options
    lastweek2.jpg
  • Magenta15
    Options
    me too. i was down .8 like i reported on the weekend no change today .... so puts me actually a -2.4 me thinks.
  • runner915
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't check in last week, it was just crazy with thanksgiving and everything and I lost track of my days.
    Today I weighed in and I am still at 164, but November was a good month for me. I ran my fastest 5k since my sophomore year of high school and today I ran 9 miles without stopping.
    I am going to keep pushing and I hope to be down below 160 by New Years Eve. I am in for a December Challenge! We should do weekly challenges in addition to the weigh-ins. My first weekly goal for December is to stay below my sodium amount. I eat a lot of frozen food and I always am craving salty stuff so I go over my sodium limit every single day. So if anyone else has problems with sodium maybe that could be our first challenge? Or we could do workout based challenges.
    P.S. Did you guys watch Biggest Loser tonight?! I am so happy with the people that made it to finals. My two favorite people made it :)
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am 178!!! Last day of Nov.
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    Options
    Im totally in for December!
  • erikaj819
    Options
    hello, i will put everyones in the chart tonight, great job everyone!
    i agree we should have some weekly goals i am HORRIBLE at the sodium part i dont know if i have ever been under on that so that would be a great thing to start out on!
  • Magenta15
    Options
    w00t w00t please update the new chart with my loss of the .8 :) (not for today but for when you do dec chart! :) and hmmm over the holidays I will aim for 5 lbs this month as i will be off work with my bf visiting for 2 weeks woot!

so excited!!!!!!1
  • asallen7
    asallen7 Posts: 301
    Options
    My December goal will be 5 pounds. That's a lot considering that I haven't been losing.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    here is the November end. results. i will take off the other names for December that did not continue with us throughout November so its not as confusing. great job!
    novend.jpg
  • erikaj819
    Options
    Here is what I have so far. Let me know if it is wrong again. (Patti I didnt have your goal, let me know and i will put it in for next weeks WI) didnt know what we wanted to do about the last week of Dec. so i put 2 wi dates. we can change that to just the 31st if everyone wants. so this week is the challenge to watch sodium??????

dec1-1.jpg
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    Options
    woohoo I am excited. I also like the challenge. You had me by .2 lbs Erika. Way to go!! I will go for 10 lbs for the month. It's going to be a big challenge since we are going to Wisonsin for xmas.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    Patti, I will add that in for next go around. Where in wisconsin are you going??? i have family all over WI.
  • Magenta15
    Options
    woot woot! :)