Day By Day Challenge-Part 3 (november)

Options

Replies

• Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So goals for Tuesday.

1. Visit my friend and her baby who I haven't seen yet:) DONE AND BABY IS FREAKIN' ADORABLE:)
    2. Finish laundry... WORKING ON THAT STILL ANOTHER FRIEND ASKED TO BORROW MY WASHER AS HER'S BROKE AND SHE WON'T HAVE A NEW ONE FOR A FEW WEEKS
    3. water...NOT SO GOOD TODAY. :(

So for WED.

1. WATER!!!
    2. Plant trees even though its going to be cold out there i have to get them in the ground so I'll be digging a hole that is about 2 foot wide and at least a foot deep.
    3. Relax in the evening as I'm sure the digging will be more than enough for me. The ground around my house is pretty hard so I'll probably be at it for at least 2 hrs getting the soil ready.

Now you all know I have a little bit of a green thumb:) hehe But I'm in my first house and want to do some of the landscaping myself instead of just leaving it the way it is. In the summer we also grow a garden now. So in the summer I have lots of fresh veggies that I have to go pick myself. Its what really got me kick started on trying to be healthier. Growing my own is so much cheaper and on top of it the hours spent tending the garden are both relaxing (in an odd sort of way) and tiring. I now know why my grandmother loved having a garden so much. This year's was kinda a bust on what actually came out of it but I'm learning lots about what to do next year so we don't have that problem again.

Well I'm gonna get off of here. Have a good day tomorrow everyone!!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    So my goals for Wednesday are;

1) Drink 10 cups of water
    2) Workout for 1 hour
    3) Stay within calories
    4) Get 1 of 2 papers done
    5) Start studying for finals
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    1. Go to Body Pump and Pilates class after I finish up for the day.
    2. Get lots of work done in the afternoon and no turning on the tv or spending too much time on mfp!
    3. No snacking when at home.
    4. More veggies at lunch and dinner.

I made it to Body Pump but had to come back home to do a bit more work so couldn't stay for Pilates.
    Got loads of work done but still need to do a bit more tonight. DIdn't turn on the TV and only a short time on MFP!
    Didn't snack at all!
    Plenty of veggies at lunch and dinner!

So the plan for tomorrow is....
    1. Water! Busy day again tomorrow so must not forget the water!
    2. Try and leave work a little early to get to Body Combat.
    3. Stay within my cals.

Simple but effective goals so really hope I can stick to them tomorrow!

Happy thanksgiving to all my American friends! Enjoy your day and tell us all about it when you come back on!
  • frubjious
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you’re all having a good time.

Wednesday’s Goals:

1. Eat slowly – Yes but the wrong stuff
    2. Water – 8 cups, could do better
    3. 30 day shred - Yes
    4. 30 minutes additional cardio-Yes
    5. Painting Class – No

I forgot my lunch today and ended up accepting goodies offered to me at work. I’m pretty disappointed in myself. I seem to finding excuses to give in when people offer me things “She made this cake, it would be rude to say no” or “Oh I’m going to work out later, so just one little whatever won’t hurt” which is kind of how I ended up here in the first place. So with that in mind tomorrows goals are:

1. Plan all my meals and snacks in advance, take them in to work with me and don’t be tempted by stuff in the office (its probably worth saying at this point I’m in the UK hence why I thought thanks giving was last week:embarassed: )
    2. Set an alarm to go off every hour to remind me to have a cup of water.
    3. 30 day shred
    4. Laundry
    5. Finish painting.

Have a great Thanks giving to every one in the USA and to every one else I hope you have an excellent Thursday. It’s almost the weekend!:flowerforyou:

See you later
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Goals for tomorrow.
    1.) get to the doc on time---I did, but why? They didn't see me for another 2 hours!!!!!!!
    2.)30 day shred-day 4 *****whaaaaaa hooooooo and I cleaned the house
    3.) EAT MUCH BETTER THAN I HAVE BEEN-STOP BEING GLOOMY GUS AND EATING TO MEDICATE MYSELF**** Not so much
    today has been such an up and down day with my emotions. Woke up in a GREAT mood, then it fell to a ****ty, sad, lonely mood, then it changed to mad, and then to almost Giddy. WOW This IUD thing has really screwed me up. I hope it works out. If not Doc is talkin hysterectomy. THATS FINE with me as long as I keep my ovaries. I don't need my uterus anyhow.

Goals for 11/25
    1.) water water water-as much as I can stand. All the sodium in the food that my momma will be cooking will be murder if I don't attempt to flush it out.
    2.) stop stepping on the scale until my body is worked out. I am getting more and more depressed because I keep swelling and bloating-thus gaining weight. DO NOT WEIGH ON TDAY!!!
    3.) Have a happy TDAY!!! Try my best to beat these emotions. I feel like I'm going insane!! I'm usually NOT this emotional and I need to take control of it.

I pray that all of you have a GREAT thanksgiving and that you get to spend it with the ones you love. Stay safe!!!!
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    So for WED.

1. WATER!!!-DONE
    2. Plant trees even though its going to be cold out there i have to get them in the ground so I'll be digging a hole that is about 2 foot wide and at least a foot deep. -DONE
    3. Relax in the evening as I'm sure the digging will be more than enough for me. The ground around my house is pretty hard so I'll probably be at it for at least 2 hrs getting the soil ready. -DONE

Well it didn't take me 2 hrs getting the planting done but I still got in an hour of gardening time and it burns more than I thought!! Gotta remember that in the spring time. Gardening=really good workout and is fun! hehe

Happy Turkey Day!! hehe I have no goals for today except to enjoy myself and not pig out on all the food. My mother's best friend, who we eat with every year, makes homemade baklava and well i love it even though its not good for me. I only get it this time of year though she won't make any other time because of how long it takes and how expensive the ingredients are. So I'll indulge:tongue:

Hope you all have a good day today!
  • nam14uk
    Options
    1. Water! Busy day again tomorrow so must not forget the water! DONE 12 CUPS TODAY!
    2. Try and leave work a little early to get to Body Combat. DONE AND I'M EXHAUSTED!
    3. Stay within my cals. DONE!

Body Combat was seriously hardcore today. The instructor was really on a mission! I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight!

Friday's goals:
    1. Be productive at work.
    2. Only one drink (gin and slim) when I'm out tomorrow night.
    3. Water.
    4. Pick the healthy option for lunch.

Hope you've all had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed time having fun with the family. Is there a particular tradition that you guys do on Thanksgiving other than turkey for dinner?

See you all tomorrow!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Good MORNING everyone!!!!!! Amen for today and amen that I feel like the dic withdrawls are gone. I still want a cigarette but only mentally. I'm not jittery or angry anymore. lolololol. What a perfect day for a new start. I'm gonna keep "starting" til I get it right people so I guess you're just going to have to hear it. I have been worried that people would lose faith in me if I kepts saying-tomorrow is a new day, I'm starting over. BUT it's part of the process and this is my process and you are the GREATEST people ever-and I know you are here with me.

11/26/2010
    1.) WATER
    2.) CARBS AND CALS ON TRACK
    3.)PRIMAL (OR MY VERSION OF PRIMAL) ALL DAY TODAY AND THIS WHOLE WEEK.
    4.) I NEED TO DO THE SHRED 2X TODAY. I WANT TO MAKE UP FOR A DAY THAT I MISSED AND LEVEL ONE IS GETTING SO MUCH EASIER SO IT SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE TO WORK IT IN. IT'S ONLY 20 MINUTES SO IT'S NOT LIKE I'M KILLING MYSELF. ----AS A MATTER OF FACT I'M GOING TO GET OFF OF HERE AND DO IT NOW!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    So I managed to workout last night, it wasn't quite the burn I wanted, but it was better than nothing. I have to step up on my water too. I'm already at 6 cups!

my official Friday's goals (even though its already the afternoon).
    1. no soda for the rest of the week.
    2. 10 cups of water.
    3. no more pie
    4. try to log calories to the best of my ability.
    5. workout for atleast 45 minutes.

Everyone have a great weekend!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Just checking in!!! Everything is Looking good!!!

Except I just Re read my typing from this morning. "dic gum"??????? baa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

NIC GUM PEOPLE,NIC GUM!!!!!!!!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    this thing has gone mad!
  • Ravyn1982
    Options
    Well had a great day yesterday. Today has been great as well. Got almost all of my Christmas shopping done. Just need a few more stocking stuffers and one present for my son. I can't believe I'm already so close to being done!! Its never happened like this for me before. I'm gonna have to keep it a tradition from now on. hehe I can at least hope that I can do that!

Today it is too late for goals to be posted for me. But for the weekend

1. Dishes
    2. Water
    3. Laundry
    4. Clean up in basement.

Hoping the weeekend continues just as good as the last 2 days:) Havea good weekend all!!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great holiday!

I am at the airport on my way home from my visit with my family. I didn't do the best with my foods but it could have been a lot worse@
    Tomorrow morning I will get on the scale and assess the damage.

Jess--great job at not smoking! I sure wish my sister would quit--she coughs really badly. I did "forget" my e-cig kit (I took it 'just in case' and don't really use it anymore) so maybe she will try it.

Goals for tomorrow Nov. 27:

1. Water--LOTS of it!
    2. Healthy food ONLY--I need to get back on track.
    3. Exercise, exercise--did some walking but need to get back to my routines!

It will be SO good to be home!
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Friday's goals:
    1. Be productive at work. NOT SO MUCH!
    2. Only one drink (gin and slim) when I'm out tomorrow night. DIDNT EVEN HAVE THIS I STUCK WITH WATER INSTEAD AND A SIP OF CHAMPAGNE!
    3. Water. PRETTY GOOD ON THIS
    4. Pick the healthy option for lunch. CHECK!

So relieved it's the weekend! It's freezing cold here at the moment and feels like it could snow. London is miserable in the snow because everything comes to a complete stop! Mo public transport and the roads are not cleared so a complete nightmare. Going home to see mum tomorrow so hope it doesn't snow tonight even though it's not too far the roads will be a nightmare!

Anyway enough of that! On to Saturday's goals...
    1. Keep to calories
    2. Don't overdo the popcorn at the cinema - going to watch Harry Potter.
    3. Get a good workout in the morning either shred or go to the gym.
    4. Water and lots of it!

Happy Friday and hope you all have a great weekend!
  • TeamLeela
    Options

Except I just Re read my typing from this morning. "dic gum"??????? baa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

I didn't catch it from this morning, thanks for pointing it out. I bet you'd be an overnight millionaire if you could figure out how to patent that gum!!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options

I didn't catch it from this morning, thanks for pointing it out. I bet you'd be an overnight millionaire if you could figure out how to patent that gum!!

Ohhhhhh I may not be able to patent it, but I'm sure we could make some slogans for it!!!! lolololololol he he he he
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    11/26/2010
    1.) WATER :drinker: :drinker:
    2.) CARBS AND CALS ON TRACK :happy: :happy:
    3.)PRIMAL (OR MY VERSION OF PRIMAL) ALL DAY TODAY AND THIS WHOLE WEEK. :ohwell: had oatmeal-but it's all good.
    4.) I NEED TO DO THE SHRED 2X TODAY. I WANT TO MAKE UP FOR A DAY THAT I MISSED AND LEVEL ONE IS GETTING SO MUCH EASIER SO IT SHOULDN'T BE AN ISSUE TO WORK IT IN. IT'S ONLY 20 MINUTES SO IT'S NOT LIKE I'M KILLING MYSELF. ----AS A MATTER OF FACT I'M GOING TO GET OFF OF HERE AND DO IT NOW!!!! :blushing: :smooched: yay!!! I did it twice plus went on a walk/jog!!!! I was smoking today!!!!- Well Not cigs, but burning them calories baby!!!!

11/27
    1. Paint my kitchen!!!!!!!
    2. Shred
    3. WATER WATER WATER
    4. Find anything else other than JUST the shred to get some exercise. It's feeling good since this not smoking thing!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I had some extra time to reply. Nam, you said it best a few days ago, it's really counterproductive to spend so much time in front of the tv or on the computer.

Nam, sorry its so cold there. I know our cold weather is just around the corner. I hope you had a good time with your family!

Kathy, hopefully the scale wasn't too unkind.

Beth, the one year I tried to finish all my Christmas shopping early, I ended up spending almost double as I normally would. I keep finding good sales and I keep buying things. Not this year, my pockets aren't that deep anyway. I've already told my family that I can't play "santa claus" to everybody and their kids the way they are used to be doing in the past.

Nicole, I hope you had a great holiday. Did you get a chance to go home and spend it with your family? Are you feeling better?

Kim, how did your painting class go? What level of shred are you on?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Friday's recap:
    So I managed to workout last night, it wasn't quite the burn I wanted, but it was better than nothing. I have to step up on my water too. I'm already at 6 cups!

my official Friday's goals (even though its already the afternoon).
    1. no soda for the rest of the week. SO FAR SO GOOD
    2. 10 cups of water. ENDED UP AT 12!
    3. no more pie I GAVE IN AND HAD SOME PIE
    4. try to log calories to the best of my ability. I DID LOG EVERYTHING, PRETTY EMBARASSING, BUT THE WORST IS OVER (I HOPE)
    5. workout for atleast 45 minutes. 60 MINUTES

Everyone have a great weekend!

saturday's goals:
    1. get in some serious miles on the bike and elliptical so I can meet my miles goal.
    2. drink water, no soda
    3. keep calories at bay.
    4. eat only when I'm hungry.
  • frubjious
    Options

1. Plan all my meals and snacks in advance, take them in to work with me and don’t be tempted by stuff in the office – One slip but otherwise good
    2. Set an alarm to go off every hour to remind me to have a cup of water. – Yup worked a treat
    3. 30 day shred – Yup level 2, ouch!
    4. Laundry - Fail
    5. Finish painting.- Also fail work for the weekend actually I'm really looking forward to it.

Rav I'm so glad you're enjoying your gardening. its supposed to be so rewarding.

Nam, saw Harry Potter yesterday too, really enjoyed it. I’m Surrey so I share your pain with the weather, the upside is you do end up walking MUCH faster when you’re outside. Hope you have fun with your family.

Jess, Well done on the not smoking, you’re doing brilliantly.

Leela, the paintings going well, really improving after quite a slow start. I’m on level two of shred, doing the easier versions of things. Walking push ups are a bit beyond me as yet but hopefully will be there soon.

Todays goals:

1. Stay under on calories
    2. Shred – try the plank jacks :noway:
    3. Water
    4. Laundry

Have a great weekend everyone!