November 360 minutes a week "Move-It" challenge

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Got in some more this evening by taking a walk while I waited for my car at the dealership instead of sitting in the waiting room. I planned for it and am glad I did. This challenge is really making me move move move this week! 45 min more down.

195 to go!

That was an excellent plan, amazing how quickly all the little stuff adds up

I agree Diane, the challenge makes you think of ways to move it to meet the goal. Good job!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    OK, this butterball is gonna lose it's jiggle

Monday, nada
    Tuesday, elliptical 98 minutes...945 calories
    Wesnesday, work from 7am to 7:30pm...will shoot for 30 minutes

To go: 262 mins/1695 cals

I swear the hardest part is getting over the mental block...

Yes I agree but I know you can get over the mental block Kim......:-) 30 min at lunc time or 15 mins on breaks. Just do it! 98 min on elliptical is Awesome!!!
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Monday- 38 min of Burn It Off/260 calories
    Tuesday- 45 min of Fire 45 EZ, 16 min of Extreme Abs, & 20 min of Recharge/591 calories
    Wednesday- 45 min of Fire 45/471 calories

Total:
    164 min/1322 calories

Really down on myself this morning... Haven't lost weight for a few weeks and I know I shouldn't beat myself up about it because I'm getting down so close to my goal that the weight is so much harder to lose. But I really wanted to be below 140 lbs by my birthday on Thanksgiving Day (25th) but I fear I'm not gonna make it. Last night when I got done eating dinner I felt like if I want to reach my goal, and I'm gonna put in as much effort as I am with my working out, I need to start eating better. Its not that I'm eating horribly, but there are areas that I know I can improve, like I shouldn't have that bowl of cereal on Saturday mornings, or cut on those extra calories from the extra bite or two of this or that. Just want to try and hit my goal by Christmas. Really gonna try hard from now until Christmas to stay on my course, not eat junk, and be as healthy as I can be.

I should just be proud that I am at the lowest weight I've been since I was probably 13 years old, and that I HAVE to go buy more work clothes because the pants that I have been wearing are now to the point where if I take 20 steps I have to keep pulling them up. Its so hard to focus on the positive when you're used to negative though....
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy hump day! Checking in w/today's totals:

Monday: 55 minutes of Billy Blanks boot camp.......305 minutes to go!
    Tuesday: 62 minutes of HIIT on elliptical & treadmill..........243 minutes to go!
    Wednesday: 25 minutes of a Core workout & 35 minutes of Push Circuit 1..........183 minutes to go!

Swinnie: I know it's hard but try not to beat yourself up about hitting a plateau. Those last 10 lbs are extremely hard to take off but if you stay diligent to your workouts and eating healthy you will get to your goal. You might try switching up your workouts or something to jumpstart the weight loss process. Great job with all that you've accomplished thus far.

Great job with everyone who's decided to take on this job. It definitely helps you become creative in finding additional ways to sneak in a few minutes here and there. I'm considering investing in a weighted hula hoop b/c I really like to hula hoop and it's something that can be done while standing in front of the tv. I'm still doing a little research so i'll see.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to get it in where ever I can so I did 10 min walking on my break. :bigsmile: 185 to go!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I know that I am joining late - but I want in :-) I need the accountability! So.... here it is so far

11/1 15 mins/130 calories stationary bike
    40 min/ 189 calories weight machines at gym

11/2 nothing :-(

11/3 30 mins/478 calories Tae Bo

Total 85 mins & 797 calories

eeek! there is a lot to go :ohwell:
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Monday 11/1 45mins treadmill, 20 mins Just dance II on wii
    Tuesday 11/2 45min treadmill, 15mins just dance
    Wednesday 11/3 zilch

I have sooo much fun with the just dance game. When my daughter comes home from school we play it together before she starts her h/w.
  • brieski24
    Options
    I am a little late, but I'd like to join! I will start today 11/3/2010 (short week, but I will push to do as much as I can)
    Goal: 360 minutes of moving/week! :)
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying to get it in where ever I can so I did 10 min walking on my break. :bigsmile: 185 to go!

Walked another 25 min on my lunch break so now...................drum roll please.....................160 to go!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday- 38 min of Burn It Off/260 calories
    Tuesday- 45 min of Fire 45 EZ, 16 min of Extreme Abs, & 20 min of Recharge/591 calories
    Wednesday- 45 min of Fire 45/471 calories

Total:
    164 min/1322 calories
    I shouldn't have that bowl of cereal on Saturday mornings, or cut on those extra calories from the extra bite or two of this or that. Just want to try and hit my goal by Christmas. Really gonna try hard from now until Christmas to stay on my course, not eat junk, and be as healthy as I can be.

I've committed to eat 2 veggies and 3 fruits per day if you want to join me...It's like the 360 challenge, I just work little bits in all day which means better choices...also, means, more trips to the store
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I have sooo much fun with the just dance game. When my daughter comes home from school we play it together before she starts her h/w.

I have heard that it's so much fun, I think I want it for Christmas...
  • nisijam5
    Options

Walked another 25 min on my lunch break so now...................drum roll please.....................160 to go!

Look your almost done...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm considering investing in a weighted hula hoop b/c I really like to hula hoop and it's something that can be done while standing in front of the tv. I'm still doing a little research so i'll see.

That is really interesting...didn't know they have them
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    11/03/10 - 65 minutes
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Mon - 30 min
    Tue - 41 min
    Wed - 30 min

101 Total... hmmm need 62.5 min each day the rest of the week to meet 350. Thinking of adding in cardio on days i do power 90 sculpt to help achieve this better :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, nada
    Tuesday, elliptical 98 minutes...945 calories
    Wesnesday, work from 7am to 3:30, got off early and only did...elliptical, 21 mins...163 cals

To go: 241 mins/1392 cals

I'm just exhausted, totally overate, going to take a hot bath and eat ice cream

Going to hit it hard tomorrow to make up for today....
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    So far here's what I got.....

Mon- 60mins bootcamp....300mins to go!
    Tues - 30 mins leslie sansone dvd......270 mins to go!
    Wed - 30 mins turbo kick ....240 mins to go
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

You are doing it Diane!! Keep up the good work!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    My goal this week is to burn 3000 calories per HRM.

Mon: 650 cal (60 min walk)
    Tues: 730 cal (70 min gym)
    Wed: 0
    Thurs:
    Fri:
    Sat: 0
    Sun: 0

Week total: 1380 calories burned (130 min)

Calories left to burn: 1620 :heart:
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Ok - here is my update

126 minutes and 1327 calories (as of this morning) :bigsmile: