November 360 minutes a week "Move-It" challenge

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Great job everyone we are definitely moving it!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    monday: run 26/251
    tuesday: pilates 15/36, walk 75/275
    wednesday: run 26/251
    thursday: nada...2nd 12 hour day in a row so snooze beat running in the AM :(
    friday: run 22/212, clean 45/108
    saturday: run 30/289, walk 10/48
    sunday: run 43/414, clean 15/36
    so far: 307 minutes/1920 calories
    not quite 360 but i am happy with this week :) next week will be better :)

Awesome week!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I got 212 minutes in for the week..of course didn't count anything except my P90 workouts..so I'm sure if I would have added in the walks with the dog, cleaning, raking the leaves, the wii games with my kids....it would have counted more. Oh well! Next week I may try and add in a little more cardio on the days I do my sculpt workouts..today is a rest day :)

Way to knock a week out with the X I am right there with you we wont get 360 on these programs but we are still getting a great workout so keep hitting it hard I may try to add in some more this week 2 as if these crazy programs aren't enough one saying Do your best and forget the rest and the other saying take a break and come back when you can let's me know they are really kicking our a**!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, nada
    Tuesday, elliptical 98 minutes...945 calories
    Wesnesday, elliptical 21 mins...163 cals
    Thursday, ellpitcal, 6-pack abs and kardioke, 88 mins...731 cals
    Friday, ellipitcal and cardioke, 46 mins...368 cals
    Saturday, cardioke & dog walk, 44...324
    Sunday, cardioke, less is more cardio, elliptical, 64 mins...527 cals

Total: 361 mins...3058 calories burned...weigh in is tomorrow, I'll let everyone know the results

cnbethea...va va voom, your new picture is:smokin: HOT Good job on another week of P90:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Mon- 60mins bootcamp....300mins to go!
    Tues - 30 mins leslie sansone dvd......270 mins to go!
    Wed - 30 mins turbo kick ....240 mins to go
    Thursday - 55 min ZUMBA!...185mins to go....
    Friday - 50 mins boot camp ....135 mins to go!
    Saturday - 65 minutes zumba + 30 mins walking at the mall, shopping etc ... 40 mins to go
    Sunday - 45 mins turbo jam..... 0 mins to go

CHALLENGE COMPLETE :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    TOTAL CALORIES BURNED 3378
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Checking in w/today's totals:

Monday: 55 minutes of Billy Blanks boot camp.......305 minutes to go!
    Tuesday: 62 minutes of HIIT on elliptical & treadmill..........243 minutes to go!
    Wednesday: 25 minutes of a Core workout & 35 minutes of Push Circuit 1..........183 minutes to go!
    Thursday: 47 minutes of Burn Intervals dvd & 20 minutes of Core workout...........116 minutes to go!
    Friday: 60 minutes of Legs & Back from the P90X program.....................................56 minutes to go!
    Saturday: 35 minutes on the elliptical and 50 minutes of kickboxing....................0 minutes to go!
    Sunday: 16 minutes of Fast Fat Burn and 16 minutes of Fast Abs.......................0 minutes to go!

So this week I worked out a total of 421 minutes and burned 3,128 calories.

I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement. This challenge is really forcing me to step up my game. I have already started thinking about next week's workout.

Thank you ladies, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!

great job choco! i love this challenge too. it was soeasy to stay in bed today but remembered i still have to complete this challenge and that motivated me to complete my workout.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! LET'S KEEP IT UP!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Monday 60 min deep cleaning / 151 cals
    Tuesday 55 min zumba / 601 cals
    Wednesday nada
    Thursday 45 min zumba / 409 cals
    Friday 120 min work / 294 cals
    Saturday 120 min work/ 294 cals
    Sunday 59 min zumba toning / 609 cals

Remaining - (-99) min / 142

Sooo close! lol

Kim what is this cardioke!?! I'm intrigued! and yay got a friend to come in for a zumba class and she loooved it! new zumba fairy got her wings today! ;-)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim what is this cardioke!?! I'm intrigued! and yay got a friend to come in for a zumba class and she loooved it! new zumba fairy got her wings today! ;-)

It's singing out loud and cardio, Billie Blanks. He's really cute too!! :smokin: Some nice eye candy:love: I get it off Comcast Exercise TV

Also, I did Less is More with Cindy Whitmarsh...you know it's a killer workout when she's a sweaty beast at the end...I almost died:sad: ; but, had to finish for this stupid challenge...couldn't even justify no time 'cause we got the extra hour:blushing:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Mon: 650 cal (60 min walk)
    Tues: 730 cal (70 min gym)
    Wed: 0
    Thurs: 750 cal (75 min gym)
    Fri: 1018 cal (90 min gym)
    Sat: 1011 cal (100 min gym)
    Sun: 418 cal (32 min Leslie Sasone DVD)

Week total: 4571 calories burned (427 min)

Last week was awesome for me! I think this was my highest min and calorie week since I joined you all last month.

I thought I would not even have time to get in the 360 min, but I did and some. I did not count the dancing I did Saturday night. Like cleaning, I do not count recreational dancing that I was going to do anyways. I had fun and a little knee pain afterwards but I was good to go again yesterday and did a short workout.

This challenge and another one counting the workouts is helping me move, move, move despite limitations and modifications I have to make because of knee issues. The funny thing is, I have held back from working out more than 5 times a week to make sure knee is OK, but it seems that it is doing fine with the extra activity and one rest day each week.

How about that extra hour of sleep!!

Kim, I knew you would make it.....:-) Good job!

Congrats to all shakers and movers! Everyone keep jiggling this week and have a wonderful week!
  • klkelley
    klkelley Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    11/06/10 - 60 minutes
    11/07/10 - 60 minutes

Total Week of 11/01-11/07 = 575 minutes
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Monday, nada
    Tuesday, elliptical 98 minutes...945 calories
    Wesnesday, elliptical 21 mins...163 cals
    Thursday, ellpitcal, 6-pack abs and kardioke, 88 mins...731 cals
    Friday, ellipitcal and cardioke, 46 mins...368 cals
    Saturday, cardioke & dog walk, 44...324
    Sunday, cardioke, less is more cardio, elliptical, 64 mins...527 cals

Total: 361 mins...3058 calories burned...weigh in is tomorrow, I'll let everyone know the results

cnbethea...va va voom, your new picture is:smokin: HOT Good job on another week of P90:flowerforyou:

Thanks pic from the Marine Corp Ballon Sat. I weigh in this morning also hopefully we both see some good results.......
  • nisijam5
    Options
    cnbethea...Well, you looked beautiful!!! My hubs was in the Army. Once, we were invited by friends to attend the Marine Ball. It was a great night. I always remember the place setting for the fallen soldier.:cry: Now, I am hoping that hubs noticed this fine work.:bigsmile:

Ms. Mollie, you are incredible with the exercise:flowerforyou: ...awesome job...:drinker:

Muscles support bones...so, it makes sense that you can do more if the muscles in your legs are strong and able to provide support...that's why people with back problems need to do yoga/pilates to build up the back and abd muscles...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT YOU WENT DANCING:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ...I'm super jealous, I want to go too

So, I weighed in today and nothing:noway: ...in fact, maybe, up 0.4 lbs...however, I did work last night and my legs do have some edema...so, I will weigh in tomorrow as official...I'm a little unhappy about this:grumble:

OK, new week, clean slate....GET MOVING
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I will have more time tomorrow to look at all the individual success, but overall it looks like our group did a fantastic job meeting our goals! Congrats to everyone!

I also completed my exercise challenge for last week. As of Friday I had 85 min to go.

Friday: 10 min strength training, 25 min eliptical, 10 min treadmill (40 min left)
    Saturday: 10 min strength training, 20 min walking (10 min left)
    Sunday: 10 min strength training, 30 min walking (goal met and exceeded by 30 min!)

Total for last week: 390 min! Wahoo!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    great job choco! i love this challenge too. it was soeasy to stay in bed today but remembered i still have to complete this challenge and that motivated me to complete my workout.

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! LET'S KEEP IT UP!

I agree!!! You and Choco really stepped up the game with Miss Mollie. I totally did not want to workout yesterday. But, I needed to finish this challenge. The extra hour helped too.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I will have more time tomorrow to look at all the individual success, but overall it looks like our group did a fantastic job meeting our goals! Congrats to everyone!

I also completed my exercise challenge for last week. As of Friday I had 85 min to go.

Friday: 10 min strength training, 25 min eliptical, 10 min treadmill (40 min left)
    Saturday: 10 min strength training, 20 min walking (10 min left)
    Sunday: 10 min strength training, 30 min walking (goal met and exceeded by 30 min!)

Total for last week: 390 min! Wahoo!

Awesome job Diane for your 1st week in the challenge!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    cnbethea...Well, you looked beautiful!!! My hubs was in the Army. Once, we were invited by friends to attend the Marine Ball. It was a great night. I always remember the place setting for the fallen soldier.:cry: Now, I am hoping that hubs noticed this fine work.:bigsmile:

Ms. Mollie, you are incredible with the exercise:flowerforyou: ...awesome job...:drinker:

Muscles support bones...so, it makes sense that you can do more if the muscles in your legs are strong and able to provide support...that's why people with back problems need to do yoga/pilates to build up the back and abd muscles...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THAT YOU WENT DANCING:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ...I'm super jealous, I want to go too

So, I weighed in today and nothing:noway: ...in fact, maybe, up 0.4 lbs...however, I did work last night and my legs do have some edema...so, I will weigh in tomorrow as official...I'm a little unhappy about this:grumble:

OK, new week, clean slate....GET MOVING

Thanks Kim! One day at a time Kim. Today is a new day.....:-)

cnbethea -- Picture is beautiful! You were the bomb for the ball......:-) I am sure hubby was a happy man!
  • nisijam5
    Options

Thanks Kim! One day at a time Kim. Today is a new day.....:-)

cnbethea -- Picture is beautiful! You were the bomb for the ball......:-) I am sure hubby was a happy man!

I know, we have to start all over:sad: :grumble:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Monday: 35 minutes of the Push Circuit 3 dvd and 25 minutes of the Core dvd.................300 minutes to go!

Ladies, I must admit that today got off to a rocky start. I really truly did not feel like exercising this morning and I procrastinated until I could procrastinate no more. I'm glad I did workout but it really messed my schedule up. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Great job Mollie and Diane for pushing yourselves beyond expectation!!! Mollie good job with stepping up your workouts and listening to your knee when needed!!

Thanks for the compliments on the pic everyone I had a great time at the ball!!

Kim flush with water today that always help me on days like that and tomm will be better on the scale!!

I weighed in today and I was down 2.4 so happy about that my goal now is to not let the victory go to my head and keep the scale going in the right direction!! Almost back in the 150's!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!

Monday: 35 minutes of the Push Circuit 3 dvd and 25 minutes of the Core dvd.................300 minutes to go!

Ladies, I must admit that today got off to a rocky start. I really truly did not feel like exercising this morning and I procrastinated until I could procrastinate no more. I'm glad I did workout but it really messed my schedule up. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Great way to push through the procrastination!! I know you will do the same thing tomm as well you are always on top of it love your dedication!!