November 360 minutes a week "Move-It" challenge

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Congrats Chocolickkyss!!

Congrats Kim on leggings!!

I don't measure myself but I see the differences in clothes that I could not wear a few months ago. Monday I am going to go thru fall/winter stuff I could not wear last year. Already I wore a skirt this week that was too tight last fall. Yep the inches are coming on off.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Total minutes completed: 389 and I still have 1 more day to go and I have burned a total of 2900 calories which is a bonus.

Mega buckets of sweat there, you and Mollie are super achievers hitting the goal early

Work just called and asked if I want to stay home and be "on-call"...He!! ya...I'll definitely finish the challenge
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Double
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Complete 450 minutes of exercise this week! Burned 2,493 calories. I might be doing more later, because of the increased energy I have since I have started counting calories. I am going to aim for 3,000 calories a week goal.
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    monday: run 26/251
    tuesday: pilates 15/36, walk 75/275
    wednesday: run 26/251
    thursday: nada...2nd 12 hour day in a row so snooze beat running in the AM :(
    friday: run 22/212, clean 45/108
    saturday: run 30/289, walk 10/48
    so far: 249 minutes/1470 calories
    to go: 111 minutes/1030 calories
    so i beat my 240 minute goal...pretty sure i won't make 360 but i'm happy i'll at least be closer :)
    AWESOME WORK EVERYONE :)
  • mscoleman2850
    Options
    I'M in. I want to shoot for the 360 a week and for the accountability.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    so i beat my 240 minute goal...pretty sure i won't make 360 but i'm happy i'll at least be closer :)

Good job...wanted to ask you how the BF proposed? Did you expect it or did he surprise you?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Welcome, esorcel and mscoleman:smile: ...welcome to the group...I have to say we are AWESOME:drinker:

Stick with it even during your low weeks:bigsmile: ...you can count traditional exercise, biking errands, walking your neighbor's dog or heavy duty house cleaning (think how clean your house can be with that one)...it's all about moving an hour a day:sad:

Bottom line is, even if you don't exercise, you still check in...
  • bhonniered
    Options
    271 minutes & 2336 calories! So close  this challenge has been great for me it is really pushing
  • a1schwei
    Options

Good job...wanted to ask you how the BF proposed? Did you expect it or did he surprise you?

he did a good job :) i knew it was coming but he suprised me with the day and how...he brought me back to the elementary school that we were working at when we met and proposed in front of the school :) it was sweet and sentimental especially for him :) and he had 2 dozen roses waiting for me at home :):):) we are wasting no time and planning a spring wedding so i need to keep my butt in gear so my dress fits :)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I got 212 minutes in for the week..of course didn't count anything except my P90 workouts..so I'm sure if I would have added in the walks with the dog, cleaning, raking the leaves, the wii games with my kids....it would have counted more. Oh well! Next week I may try and add in a little more cardio on the days I do my sculpt workouts..today is a rest day :)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Checking in w/today's totals:

Monday: 55 minutes of Billy Blanks boot camp.......305 minutes to go!
    Tuesday: 62 minutes of HIIT on elliptical & treadmill..........243 minutes to go!
    Wednesday: 25 minutes of a Core workout & 35 minutes of Push Circuit 1..........183 minutes to go!
    Thursday: 47 minutes of Burn Intervals dvd & 20 minutes of Core workout...........116 minutes to go!
    Friday: 60 minutes of Legs & Back from the P90X program.....................................56 minutes to go!
    Saturday: 35 minutes on the elliptical and 50 minutes of kickboxing....................0 minutes to go!
    Sunday: 16 minutes of Fast Fat Burn and 16 minutes of Fast Abs.......................0 minutes to go!

So this week I worked out a total of 421 minutes and burned 3,128 calories.

I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement. This challenge is really forcing me to step up my game. I have already started thinking about next week's workout.

Thank you ladies, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I got 212 minutes in for the week..of course didn't count anything except my P90 workouts..so I'm sure if I would have added in the walks with the dog, cleaning, raking the leaves, the wii games with my kids....it would have counted more. Oh well! Next week I may try and add in a little more cardio on the days I do my sculpt workouts..today is a rest day :)

Courtney, those things count...add them in!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, nada
    Tuesday, elliptical 98 minutes...945 calories
    Wesnesday, elliptical 21 mins...163 cals
    Thursday, ellpitcal, 6-pack abs and kardioke, 88 mins...731 cals
    Friday, ellipitcal and cardioke, 46 mins...368 cals
    Saturday, cardioke & dog walk, 44...324

To Go: 63 min/2531 cals

I have to make this happen, I work at 3:00

FINAL PUSH, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Chocolate, that was an incredible amount of cals and minutes...your right, the exercise takes planning...and, of course, getting off the booty

Bhonnier, you are very close....push hard today and make everything count

a1schwei, yay, a spring wedding...sounds like the proposal was PERFECT...you will look beautiful in your dress
  • a1schwei
    Options
    Monday, nada

you CAN do it!!! i am impressed :)
  • a1schwei
    Options
    monday: run 26/251
    tuesday: pilates 15/36, walk 75/275
    wednesday: run 26/251
    thursday: nada...2nd 12 hour day in a row so snooze beat running in the AM :(
    friday: run 22/212, clean 45/108
    saturday: run 30/289, walk 10/48
    sunday: run 43/414, clean 15/36
    so far: 307 minutes/1920 calories
    not quite 360 but i am happy with this week :) next week will be better :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Monday, nada

You can do it and with day light savings time there is ur extra hr to get it done if u have that where you are I am confident you will make it happen great job this week!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Checking in w/today's totals:

So this week I worked out a total of 421 minutes and burned 3,128 calories.

I want to thank everyone for the support and encouragement. This challenge is really forcing me to step up my game. I have already started thinking about next week's workout.

Thank you ladies, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!

Now that's one helluva week way to make it happen girl your my she-ro!!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Mon 25min insanity fit test
    Tues 41min insanity plyo cardio circuit
    Wed 39min insanity Cardio core and resistance
    Thurs 33min insanity cardio recovery
    Fri 38min pure cardio
    Sun 41min insanity plyo cardio circuit

Week 1 down of insanity 8 more to go:drinker: