Deleting YourFitnessPals

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I delete people if they don't log in for 3 days or talk about VLCD

Also girls that post inappropriate pictures get the boot!!!
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's easier to just delete yourself.

QFT
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    1) I delete if you have not logged on for over 20 days unless we talk a lot.
    2) I delete if you are blowing up my news feed every 5 min about stuff
    3) I do what I want

It is amazing how butt hurt people get when they are deleted, I dont care if people delete me. I have bigger issues to be worrying about then some random person deleting me. Oh I can add that to my list 4) hearing people put up status on how butt hurt they are when they find out they are deleted and search to see who it is
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Who cares its the internet...

It's not FB and these people aren't your "real" friends anyways, and you should be the only one keeping yourself accountable.

/end thread
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    You annoyed me enough in your OP to warrant deletion. There is your first clue.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I delete people if they don't log in for 3 days or talk about VLCD

Also girls that post inappropriate pictures get the boot!!!

Wow 3 days? You're harsh. What if they are on vacation....
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I was a person that never deleted anyone at one time, but now I delete people who don't interact with me. I would rather have a slightly smaller list of people who I engage and connect with.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    What's with the awkward phrasing and big words.

Do not comprehend.
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I delete people for a number of reasons.....usually because they're inactive or because they are flooding my newsfeed with nonsense. I've also deleted people for inappropriate personal messages...they clearly haven't taken the time to read my profile that flat out states I'm married.
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I delete people if they don't sign in for a while....... or, the moment they start playing TMI Tuesday.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Who hurt you, OP?
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I delete people for a number of reasons.....usually because they're inactive or because they are flooding my newsfeed with nonsense. I've also deleted people for inappropriate personal messages...they clearly haven't taken the time to read my profile that flat out states I'm married.

There's plenty of people on here that are married that do some pretty sketchy stuff.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I delete if you annoy me or just flood my feed with whiny BS.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I get deleted all the time!! I am a little inappropriate and vulgar but there is a disclaimer on my profile. ;) Moral of the story, read profiles before friending people willy nilly!!!!
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I delete when they don't send teh nudez.

Kidding.
  • tmjdunn
    tmjdunn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I deleted someone just yesterday. I can not support someone who refuses to eat and take care of themselves. I was shocked to see this individual get so many "likes for eating @ 600 calories. I asked her a few days ago if she was logging correctly and warned her that I could not support her if she refused to eat. Many others did too and as of yesterday there was no response so I used the delete option.
    This, I won't support people who refuse to eat a healthy amount of food. I am also not going to continually praise people for starving themselves. I will try to bring the issue to light before deleting, but if I am ignored or I feel the individual isn't looking for support in healthy weightloss I will delete.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I do 'culls' every now and then when its all one sided and me doing all the commenting getting nothing in return..
    As far as I'm concerned I enjoy participating on comments/posts in my newsfeed...I do give them the benefit of the doubt for a while before I delete but I refuse to just be a number on someones friends list.

I also cannot be bothered seeing post after post with pointless drivel and TMI...some people treat mfp too much like facebook... it means I can miss out on seeing posts from friends that I DO want to see/comment on.

I don't do one sided friendships.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I delete for extended inactivity. I am not interested in people who are not serous. I once deleted someone who brought a religious agenda and pushed it everyday.
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Look at all dem words.

2a5f21i.gif