Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I probably would've seen the 160's today if I wouldn't have drank Saturday night. Even though I only had a little bit of whiskey, I've noticed that any alcohol seems to halt all progress and make me hold water for a few days.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    264.8!

Better than I thought! I love a good surprise. :)
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    I know I feel like crap when I've had half my days' recommended water in the less than 2 hours since I've been at work. :sick:

Might take a half-day and go home....
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    197 for me!

Katie
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I probably would've seen the 160's today if I wouldn't have drank Saturday night. Even though I only had a little bit of whiskey, I've noticed that any alcohol seems to halt all progress and make me hold water for a few days.

Alcohol kills me every time and it doesn't matter how much water I drink. It takes days to get rid of the water it packs on.
    Mmmm... whiskey....
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

Alcohol kills me every time and it doesn't matter how much water I drink. It takes days to get rid of the water it packs on.
    Mmmm... whiskey....

I know! :tongue:
  • Helinah26
    Options
    i cant weigh myself till thursday so im gonna stick with what i weighed myself last time and it was 243.4. hopefully ill be at 240 or 239 by then!! :D
  • sugarskull5
    Options
    190 for me
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    207 for me....This week's challenges

I WILL drink 80 oz of water every day
    I WILL walk at lunch time
    I WILL NOT have any more coffee this week (had one this morning) :ohwell:

hmmm, 3 challenges only?

Have a great week lovely ladies :flowerforyou:
  • reesegirl521
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Rach was sweet enough to extend a rejoin invite to me and I couldn't turn it down!! I had fallen off the band wagon with not getting on here and not participating with the program. So I'm trying to jump back in. I'm up to 161 which stinks but I recognize where I let myself fall off. So I'm here and wishing everyone the best of luck on week 10!!! Congrats to everyone for sticking with it!!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Well I had an absolutely ridiculous week... well month really. and I am WAY up.... 190.6 this week. But I think I am FINALLY getting back on track, so hopefully that will be down a lot by next monday!

Water? TOM? You'll get back on track! :flowerforyou:

I am pretty it was the KFC I had on Sunday and the puff pastry from Saturday! Both of which I am not supposed to be eating. Not to mention the general lack of healthy food and any exercise throughout the week!

Thanks for the encouragement!!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I weighed in at 133.4, down 0.4lb from last week.

I'm SO close to being 9 and a half stone again for the first time in years! :)