Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10!

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for our Week 10 weigh-in tomorrow!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Feeling gross tonight. Hopefully a better day tomorrow. I have so much **** to do this week. It's the baby's first birthday Friday and Saturday is his first party. So on top of his two therapy sessions I need to clean the house from top to bottom, I have a phone appointment with SSI tomorrow at 1:00 to see if he qualifies for monetary benefits because his surgery will cost us 20-30 thousand after insurance so a little help for that would be amazing. I'm also working on become a certified suicide prevention counselor to work with TWLOHA, IMAlive and the KBHC. :)

Not looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow. :(
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Had my weigh in this morning and I'm exactly the same :noway: But I guess it's not a gain so that's a good thing. Those Diwali sweets must have done more damage than I realised because I've worked out a lot this week. Either that or I'm hitting a plateau. Good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • malpal0111
    malpal0111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i managed to eek out a half-pound loss over the last two weeks: 133.5. Vacation did me in. I am out of steam and in need of a good kick in the bum!
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    130.4. up 2 this week =(
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    still at 146.0 which is pretty good after my bad snacking week last week and splurging during the weekend!

Time to get back on track today though!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    150 lbs no change which is ok with me I haven't gained and after being sick and eating lots of comfort food and not drinking all my water I will take it.

Today I'm back on track and ready to kick it in high gear the holidays are coming!

Karen
  • dvlpup69
    Options
    Here we go ladies! the end of another week and it's weigh in time! after a rough week 9 I stuck with my running and it payed off. For today's weigh in, I am at 166.4.

I was a bit upset at first since I expected more but I am still loosing, working hard, and trying to eat better so I can't complain.

Good luck to all fro week 10!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    170 for me this week. I could've leaned forward just a little and pushed it into the 160's. :laugh:

I slipped up on tracking my calories over the weekend and didn't stick to my water either, but considering I didn't do any exercise last week, I'm happy.

My car is at the shop and my bf is out of town for work for 4 or 5 days. I'm going to see if I can dig up some old dvds that don't require a lot of space to do. I don't want to run alone, especially since it'll be getting dark as soon as I get off work. The trails I run on are known for creepers messing with girls running alone at night. Ugh. :noway:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    146.4 this week for me. Kind of a bad week. A couple days of bad snacking...but I'm not up as much as I thought. So guess that's good. Time to get back into gear!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Considering the weekend I had, I'm at 199.8. I'm so glad to finally break into "ONE"derland !! I'm 2lbs away from my halfway mark!! I would love to have 50lbs gone (never lost as I don't want them to find their way back!) by Christmas. We'll see what happens. Hope you all have a great week.

They are taking Grandpa off the machines today at noon. It was a mutual decision between his kids (my mil and her two brothers) and if all goes well, in a few months he'll be in a nursing home, but he will not be home again. All this stress is really taking it's toll on my husband Nick. I'm here though, being as strong as I can for him.

TOM has decided to show up 2 weeks early :/ But I won't let it slow my exercise down. Nick has a long weekend this week, they are taking off Thurs and Fri so Wed night after he gets home, we're headed to Grandpa's lake house for the last time this year in the Ozarks. Limited internet access, but I'll do what I can to post as needed :)
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    New weight 283. 1.4 loss :)

I am hoping I can get to the 270's soon. I have been working out a lot, I took another fat percentage test. ( I did the first 10/24 so about 2 weeks ago) and it said that even though I have only lost 4lbs in those 2 weeks that I really lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 6 lbs of muscle and my totally body fat went down by over 3% so that made the hard work feel more purposeful. Yesterday I went thrift store shopping and fit into a size that I didnt think i was yet. I may still not be, we will see. But that was fun. My big vice i need to get over is cereal before bed. Just way too many calories and I think it is throwing off my weight loss. I thought I was over it. But then last week it started up again just cause it was there. My dad gave me this protien shake that I am going to try that will definitely be less calories and should be satisfying enough. I think part of why I am not super into protien shakes is texture but. it should be worth it if I can start doing it. Done babbling now :) Happy week 11 :)
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    oh dear 173 :angry:

Bad weekend!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    132.8 today.

As for my goals:

I worked out 5 days this past week.
    I stayed below my calories every day except Friday, so close on that one.
    I only had one coke this week, so I nearly hit that one, too.
    I have no idea how I did on water consumption because I didn't really track it, but I was definitely up from last week.

For this week:
    I will exercise at least 5 days this week.
    I will not drink any coke.
    I will stay below my calories.
    I will hit my water goal and actually track my water intake.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Well I had an absolutely ridiculous week... well month really. and I am WAY up.... 190.6 this week. But I think I am FINALLY getting back on track, so hopefully that will be down a lot by next monday!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well I had an absolutely ridiculous week... well month really. and I am WAY up.... 190.6 this week. But I think I am FINALLY getting back on track, so hopefully that will be down a lot by next monday!

Water? TOM? You'll get back on track! :flowerforyou:
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    149.6, a new low! Only by 0.2lbs but I'm taking what I can get! I WILL lose these last 5 lbs!!! ><
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Gahhh still at 199 :( Something has got to change!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    hey ladies.. weighing in at 231.3 this week.. loss of 1.7 lbs :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good morning girls!
    I have been completely MIA from the thread but keep up with many of you through your status, (If anyone hasn't added me, please do!). I hope everyone has had a good week.
    I completed week one of P90X and I absolutely LOVED it! I didn't expect to see any weight loss this week because of the new workout. In fact most of the week I was up 1.8, but I drank about 100 oz of water yesterday and saw a .2 loss this week!

So, I'm at 119.8!
    I'm so close!