How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Not sure if serious....but as an aquarium-loving jaguar I'd say don't try to chat me up while I'm working out. Over coffee/ juice afterwards is fine, but the dance class suggestion is a GREAT idea. Maybe not zumba, but one where you work in partners.

Ask them if they know the words to "Do you wanna build a snowman?", and how they feel that global warming has impacted thier lives.

YESSSS!! I WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!!!
    But he turned me down!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Not sure if serious....but as an aquarium-loving jaguar I'd say don't try to chat me up while I'm working out. Over coffee/ juice afterwards is fine, but the dance class suggestion is a GREAT idea. Maybe not zumba, but one where you work in partners.

Ask them if they know the words to "Do you wanna build a snowman?", and how they feel that global warming has impacted thier lives.

Already bored.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    seriously, been reading this thread till page 3, and have tears from laughing
    Lol, keep reading. More to come!

Morning, my friend bahahaha
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I'm lost, is asking a cougar if she "wants to build a snowman" code for something ? Remember not looking for a one night stand but something more meaningful.
    Then you tell that prowling beauty that you're looking for that FWB thing! PRONTO!
  • wheird
    Options
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    The cold never bothered me anyway.
    He said he needs his hands.
    Cold bothers him either way.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Thanks Gus! I only got to page 3, skipped till the last page and thanks to you I have to go read all the inbetween now!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Okay I'm thinking I should hit up some 1st grade soccer games this weekend & chat up some soccer moms.
    Lmao....
  • wheird
    Options
    Okay I'm thinking I should hit up some 1st grade soccer games this weekend & chat up some soccer moms.

Bzzz. Wrong.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Thanks Gus! I only got to page 3, skipped till the last page and thanks to you I have to go read all the inbetween now!!!!!!!!!!

Helloooooooo.
    OHHHH, JACKPOT!!!
    Now, go on and put your hand into the honey jar.

Edit: It has been fun. I'm not done reading this.
    Will return later ^_^
    Buahahaha...
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I tried to pick up a cougar at the zoo once. Bad move...
    Was it really heavy?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

There you go!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Hello????

Like i said, she is off limit boy!

I'm in hiding.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options