How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    just... oh my...no self respecting cougar would go public with an 18 year old ABOUT to graduate HS boy....

just no....

and with your definition I would be in the coffin cougar.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm thinking I should hit up some 1st grade soccer games this weekend & chat up some soccer moms.

Still not sure you know what a cougar is. Maybe you should hit up some high school soccer games if you want to find cougars in the stands...or a MLB baseball game.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    how old are you & how old are you looking for ?

Just turned 18, about to graduate from HS next week. So yeah done with HS girls and I think it's time for an upgrade in chicks.

oh crap i just cant stop laughing.... and Wheird isnt a troller, he was just making us laugh.....

I am providing motivational encouragement. I support the OP in his gurney.

Wheird, I LOVE YOU! Love the way your mind works...man, you are GENIUS!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    ok so you are BARELY an adult... what do you consider cougar age ?

25+ ??

really didn't think I was old enough to be considered a cougar at 28 :huh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Aquarium. :noway:

Taproom, or Comicon. Where are those types of cougars at?
  • wheird
    Options
    how old are you & how old are you looking for ?

Just turned 18, about to graduate from HS next week. So yeah done with HS girls and I think it's time for an upgrade in chicks.

oh crap i just cant stop laughing.... and Wheird isnt a troller, he was just making us laugh.....

I am providing motivational encouragement. I support the OP in his gurney.

Wheird, I LOVE YOU! Love the way your mind works...man, you are GENIUS!

Just show me where to autograph. :smokin:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

Nice to see I graduated to Jaguar status - I like that better than Cougar. BTW I call BS on the 30 - 39 sexual prime. :bigsmile:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Well as long as you don't tell them your name is scumbag, you should be good.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have a Cougar Hunter hat that is right up your alley. You gotta let dem know bro

How exactly ?

Wear something that says you like cougars, that way they know u r down 4 teh pound

Personally, if a guy approached me in the gym like this I would laugh in his face, but I am sure there are some women that would jump on that, which would be IMMATURE. So if you are looking for a more "mature" woman, stay clear of cougars, because they are immature in my opinion. You will find the right girl, keep looking and be patient. Maturity does not always come with age.
  • wheird
    Options
    I have a Cougar Hunter hat that is right up your alley. You gotta let dem know bro

How exactly ?

Wear something that says you like cougars, that way they know u r down 4 teh pound

Personally, if a guy approached me in the gym like this I would laugh in his face, but I am sure there are some women that would jump on that, which would be IMMATURE. So if you are looking for a more "mature" woman, stay clear of cougars, because they are immature in my opinion. You will find the right girl, keep looking and be patient. Maturity does not always come with age.

That is because you are a jaguar.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    I would laugh pretty hard and then tell you to pound sand
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    ok so you are BARELY an adult... what do you consider cougar age ?

25+ ??

too funny

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Feline Scale

Just an FYI cougars are 40+....and they are not interested in high school boys...we are interested in men with their own money cause we are not spending ours on them.

See that profile pic...he is 31...I am 41...he has a great job....mind you we are married...
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies...
    The OP needs to be added to our tag and release program asap.

Please keep the rules of tag and release in mind when you are moving in on the prey. The steps you take will ensure his survival rate as he matures.

1) At this age, they tend to swallow bait and hook completely which is likely to cause injury. Remember to secure all jewelry before coming within his potential strike zone. And keep verbal superlatives about his prowess reasonable when you are praising his performance.

2) Catch prey quickly to reduce his exhaustion. Just like fishing, light tackle tends to prolong his fight. Go heavy. Go fast.

3) Handling should be kept to a minimum once the basics have been taught. Remember the goal here is to RELEASE back into the wild with adequate skills and technique - not keep the prey so long that he imprints on you.

I would do it and take one for the team, but I just had my nails done. Who's up next on the call list?
  • GGDaddy
    GGDaddy Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Be careful with the cougar. She will destroy your Crystal Gayle T-shirt. And by the way, don't try to snort the lucky charms.....

Karen! Get down!
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Bend at the knees. Keep your back locked and look up. Don't round your shoulders.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Here... lemme give you my digits.