Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Granted... But now your the social butterfly and dont get home till 3am...

I wish I could still run...

Granted, but you are always running from hungry lions.

I wish I could lead climb 5.13s
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Granted... But now your the social butterfly and dont get home till 3am...

I wish I could still run...

Granted, but you are always running from hungry lions.

I wish I could lead climb 5.13s
    Granted and congratulations! Your accomplishment goes to your head, making you such an insufferable bragging boor that nobody wants to be your belayer... and then your employer transfers you to Kansas.

Hmmmmm... I wish my neighbors' yippy-yappy dog would never make a sound between the hours of 10pm and 10am.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Granted. The dog was served as "chicken with broccoli" from a local restaurant.

I wish MFP had better programmers and wasn't so buggy and outdated.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Granted ..but the price tag was high!!

I wish ... that I lived somewhere hotter.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Granted! You're now an oven rack!

I wish that I had the powers of Thor!
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Granted! You're now an oven rack!

I wish that I had the powers of Thor!
    You're so strong, you're always breaking stuff around the house.
    You're so fast, it takes you forever to run to the gym... You keep overshooting it and having to turn around.
    Your breath is so cold, you freeze your soup and turn hot chocolate into fudgsicles.
    And wow, they don't make glasses for someone as far-sighted as you.

I wish it weren't past noon already today.
  • drsdc63
    drsdc63 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Wish granted but you missed breakfast now you are starving waiting for noon to come.

I wish I could run across the country.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Wish granted but you missed breakfast now you are starving waiting for noon to come.

I wish I could run across the country.

Wish granted. You're wanted nationwide for a crime you didn't commit and the dogs are on your trail.

I wish this head cold would go away.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I wish this head cold would go away.

It did, but only after your head truly did explode, instead of just seeming like it. Sorry and RIP.

I wish most of the medicines in the world weren't "take w/ food"ones, because that's part of my calorie problem now.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Granted. You've now lost 60 lbs, look fabulous but are addicted to chewable vitamins.

I wish I had better looking feet so I could wear sandals.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Granted. You've now lost 60 lbs, look fabulous but are addicted to chewable vitamins.

Not understanding the "corrupted" part of that. Chewy vitamins can be good.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Wish granted.... you now have feet that look so good that you have been contracted to be a foot model, unfortunately you have attracted the attention of a stalker with a raging foot fetish who wants to tie you up in their basement and do naughty things to your feet all day every day!!

I wish that I was 5'8 inches tall with all the extra height being added to my legs!
  • BTinLC
    BTinLC Posts: 30
    Options

Wish granted.... you now have feet that look so good that you have been contracted to be a foot model, unfortunately you have attracted the attention of a stalker with a raging foot fetish who wants to tie you up in their basement and do naughty things to your feet all day every day!!

Where is your wish?
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Where is your wish?

Sorry... I got trigger happy, and posted with no wish... went back and added it now!
  • bcoop911
    Options
    skipped
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

I wish that I was 5'8 inches tall with all the extra height being added to my legs!

Now you are 5'8" tall. And wide.

I wish that I had more energy.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Wish granted, but it is because of a meth addiction.

I wish I lived in an amazing mansion in the Colorado rockies
  • zcb94
    Options

Great. Hope you enjoy the nightly TICKLES from everyone in your immediate family!

I wish for a strong singing/talking voice that doesn't crack when I need to hit a high note at church/chapel or go quiet for no apparent reason.
  • bcoop911
    Options

Great. Hope you enjoy the nightly TICKLES from everyone in your immediate family!

I wish people would stop killing the thread....
  • bcoop911
    Options
    I wish for a strong singing/talking voice that doesn't crack when I need to hit a high note at church/chapel or go quiet for no apparent reason.

Granted, but you are now deaf...

I wish I could travel anywhere in the world that I wanted to, for free...