Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• sweet2def
    sweet2def Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Granted, but you end up in Swaziland and are sworn in as chief of one of their oldest tribes for five years.

I want to win the lottery . . . .
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You wish has been granted.
    Your fifth cousin twice removed reminds you that he paid for the lottery ticket and picked out the numbers and has photographic evidence proving so and alas the courts find that you actually owe your cousin the lottery winnings as well as court costs and a monetary award his for pain and suffering.

I wish I had season tickets to the Colts.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Your wish has been granted. Too bad the owners sold the team and they are now the Antarctica Colts. Long commute, dress warm!

I wish I had a motorcycle and knew how to ride it.
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    granted but it is a vespa..

I wish I made a million dollars a month legitimately (not criminally)
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    skip... sorry I killed the thread again.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a motorcycle and knew how to ride it.

Congratulations! Right after finishing all motorcycle lessons, you wanted to ride somewhere to celebrate but rode your way into a huge wreck that got you to the hospital, unable to do anything but survive. This confuses you to no end because you know that you wore your finest motorcycle safety clothes and a helmet. :huh: :brokenheart:
    Get Well Soon! :flowerforyou:

I wish I were done with all school and ready to make a bunch of money as a lawyer, and that doctors hadn't said that 70 was my max lifespan on account of weight problems. (Oh, can I wish 2 things?)
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Granted, but you are a lawyer in Sudan now, and you have a lot of Sudanese money that doesn't translate to a lot of American money. And Granted, they now told you 65...

I wish I could run as fast as Hussein Bolt...
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Granted, but you are a lawyer in Sudan now, and you have a lot of Sudanese money that doesn't translate to a lot of American money. And Granted, they now told you 65...

I wish I could run as fast as Hussein Bolt...

Granted, but the tabloids have destroyed your reputation.

I wish I could fly.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Granted, but you can't control where you fly to.

I wish I owned a working private jet and had a pilot to fly it.
  • zcb94
    Options
    I wish I made a million dollars a month legitimately (not criminally)

Yay! I hope you don't mind if your neighbors suddenly want to (unevenly) split it with you, leaving you shortchanged.

I wish my dream job as a disability lawyer would bring fame (not just the kind where commercials blare "If you or a loved one took (insert drug) and (suffered in any way), call me NOW!").
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Yay! I hope you don't mind if your neighbors suddenly want to (unevenly) split it with you, leaving you shortchanged.

I wish my dream job as a disability lawyer would bring fame (not just the kind where commercials blare "If you or a loved one took (insert drug) and (suffered in any way), call me NOW!").

Granted, but I hope you don't mind people undermining your credibility due to your "celebrity" status.
    Also, you can only specialize in pet injuries--specifically pygmy goats with cleft palates.

I wish I owned a private island (purchased legitimately, not overrun with vermin or morons).
  • bcoop911
    Options
    granted, but you have to cross through Somali pirate territory to get there and you have a very small and slow boat...

I wish I could go heli-skiing every weekend of the winter
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Granted but you get caught in a snowstorm for 1 week.

I wish I can fly to the ends of the universe on a giant epic robot.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    granted, but you don't have a space suit so you die as soon as you leave the atmosphere...

I wish I could read minds...
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
    Granted but you can no longer distinguish your own thoughts from someone else's.

I wish I can speak to my dog.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    granted, but your dog has nothing valuable to say...

I wish I was a professional mountain biker
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    granted, but your dog has nothing valuable to say...

I wish I was a professional mountain biker

Granted. Your bike has been stolen.

I wish it was always 72 degrees.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Granted, but it is 72 degrees Celsius... so you are obnoxiously hot all the time...

I wish I invented something that made me rich...
  • Swiftlet66
    Options
    Granted but you must dedicate half of your life to promote the product.

I wish I had a personal chef.
  • zcb94
    Options
    Granted but you can no longer distinguish your own thoughts from someone else's.

I wish I can speak to my dog.

(that would be cool, right?)

Great, but s/he won't speak to you, because you got the power after vet day. Ouch!

I wouldn't mind being able to excel in every class and remember the most valuable info without having to take a single word of notes.