Beautiful Blues 11/15/10

Options
Here's our weigh in for the week beautiful blues! Congrats to the biggest loser this week and the overall biggest loser.

Week9.jpg

We can do this one day at a time; we will make it. I'm going to kick myself in the butt and stop making excuses and just start working out. Another volleyball game at church tomorrow night and hopefully we win.

What are you doing this week blues?

Take care all and have an awesome day!

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Right now, I am just aiming to continue logging. I think that I should add posting on the boards at least every day or two. Life seems to be running away from me.
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    Happy Weekend!

Great losses this week everyone, you're all kicking major booty! This week my goals are to continue with Slim in Six (love love love it!) and to track my sodium for the first time. I'm just curious how high my sodium is when I'm not thinking about it so this will be an observation week and next week, if there is a problem, I'll see about making changes.

Keep on keeping on my friends :-)
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday...Congrats to everybody for doing a great job. Today I plan to get these shutters painted as soon as the sun dries everything up a little more. Tonight we have the banquet for our bootcamp class. They are serving us dinner and we have a couple from The Biggest Loser season six that will be speaking, Phil and Amy Parham. We can also get a makeover before dinner if we want to. It should be a fun evening. Still have no clue what to wear. This was originally a wedding dress challenge for the 5:00 a.m. bootcamp class. They have been going 6 months as opposed to our 9 weeks. Some of them will be wearing their wedding dresses. I will go a little less formal lol. This week will be my last official week of bootcamp. We will not meet at all the week of Thanksgiving so I'll have to have something else to do to stay on the wagon. December will be hit and miss for anyone interested in going to a class and we start again in January. It is really the best thing I've done for me lately so I'll keep on keepin' on. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Maylan...Have fun at volleyball. I so look forward to softball season again. It is good that your favorite sport is indoors.

MTDork...I have heard great things about Slim In Six. I started to order it myself before I started P90X. My sodium is usually way too high. I think I'll start tracking mine again too. Congrats on your loss this week!

Mary...Good to see you. Check in when you can. When I stop logging my food, it seems to give me an excuse to eat whatever I want. Good luck!

Ann...Congrats on your loss this week!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Blues,

It's been getting into the busy season of school. I only have 3 weeks left of class and then it's exams. The time sure flies.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Gppd evening all

I have so much to do tomorrow before I leave town on Thursday, I will do Zumba tomorrow with 3 friends and hopefully get s couple runs in before I leave Atlanta for 6 weeks
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Right now, I am just aiming to continue logging. I think that I should add posting on the boards at least every day or two. Life seems to be running away from me.

Boy do I understand this! I don't know where the time goes most of the time! Have a great week and I should set the goal of logging in as well! Great idea!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Hi Blues:

WOW....another play down and what a success it was. I love watching these kids in them. They do such an outstanding job. I'm so glad that Trevor is active in them and enjoys them. However, I'm glad it is over for a while. I don't stop it seems like.

We are getting all ready for our move on Saturday but I think we are about ready to go. It will be so fun to get settled in our new office. One employee had surgery on her wrist Friday and is still on pain meds so is taking it easy! The other is also having pain in her back so is having to take it easy. Could be interesting.

So my goals this week are to stay on track!!!! To do so I plan on CURVES 3 times, walk the other 2, and WATER< WATER<WATER!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning all...Hope you had a great weekend. I had a fun night at the banquet. About eight couples renewed their wedding vows. The speakers were very funny. I bought their new book The 90 Day Challenge. My bootcamp class will be starting it in January. We had a nice meal. My leader told me I was the biggest loser for my class, but thankfully they didn't announce it in front of all those people. I like to blend into the crowd, not stand out lol. Everybody have a happy Monday!

Smadag...Good luck on the new job. That sounds exciting.

Ann...The play sounds great. My youngest wants to join the drama club next year. He gets to take a class once a week this year and really loves it. It looks like I am going to have one soccer player and possibly one drama and band member. He is also interested in playing in the band. Funny how two kids are so different. Take it easy with the move and enjoy Curves. TTYL.

Ultimate...What are you going to school for? I would love to go back to school at some point. I always loved it.

P.S. I worked really hard on Saturday and got one shutter painted:laugh:
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    To my Beautiful Blues,

I 've missed you all so much and I am so sorry to have not checked in for such a long time. Life has been extremely crazy and I just haven't had the time or motivation to log for the past couple months, in fact, I haven't been on the scale for a month and a half. This weekend I was cleaning out my closet and getting rid of all the clothes that are too big and found 3 dresses that I hadn't worn since before Kati was born. I decided to try them on, all 3 fit great!! Looking forward to wearing each and every one of them over this holiday season!! I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to catching up with each of you. Also, hello to all the newbies in the group.

Have a beautiful Monday!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,

How is everyone's week going so far? I'm going to catch up with posts in a bit. I've had some stress switching babysitters and now going to be looking for a permanent one. Anyhow, life is good, I'm in good health and so is my family. More volleyball this past saturday- and actually we'll have a game almost every saturday up to about dec. 12th. One fun thing my family will be doing this Sunday is watching the rockettes in Radio City music hall. I could definitely use some nice relaxation.

Have a great day all and take care!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Randi- Hey there, we missed you, but I'm glad your'e back. Awesome to find great dresses for this season. Enjoy yourself because you have definitely worked hard for it.

tamelab- Congrats on renewing your wedding vows, and also high five on being the biggest loser in the group. But, hey, you work hard, and you're also the biggest loser in this group. Enjoy yourself, you are doing great!!

Ann- Those are some great plans!
  • MayLan
    Options
    UltimateLover- Wish you well on your classes and exams.

msh- I know what you mean about posting on here- I find great support here and find that it keeps me going. Keep up the good work.

MTDork- I've heard great things about Slim in Six- and I see that it's working for you. By the way, love your new pic.

smadag- congrats on your new job and have fun Zumbaing. :)
  • MayLan
    Options
    Tamelab- Wow....you're meeting biggest loser people. What biggest loser challenge are you in? By the way, I love your new pic and your little black dress. You're doing awesome!!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Tamelab- Wow....you're meeting biggest loser people. What biggest loser challenge are you in? By the way, I love your new pic and your little black dress. You're doing awesome!!!

I am doing a bootcamp at my church. We meet four days a week for ten weeks and then start again. Most of the ladies will be coming back for the next round. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all...Hope you had a great weekend. I had a fun night at the banquet. About eight couples renewed their wedding vows. The speakers were very funny. I bought their new book The 90 Day Challenge. My bootcamp class will be starting it in January. We had a nice meal. My leader told me I was the biggest loser for my class, but thankfully they didn't announce it in front of all those people. I like to blend into the crowd, not stand out lol. Everybody have a happy Monday!

Smadag...Good luck on the new job. That sounds exciting.

Ann...The play sounds great. My youngest wants to join the drama club next year. He gets to take a class once a week this year and really loves it. It looks like I am going to have one soccer player and possibly one drama and band member. He is also interested in playing in the band. Funny how two kids are so different. Take it easy with the move and enjoy Curves. TTYL.

Ultimate...What are you going to school for? I would love to go back to school at some point. I always loved it.

P.S. I worked really hard on Saturday and got one shutter painted:laugh:

Tammy! Thanks and you are so right about kids being different. We have 5 and none of them have had ultimately the same interests. The youngest has just told his dad & I that he no longer wants to play sports (has played them since he was a 3rd grader and is now a freshman). He wants to concentrate on music, drama, forensics, and his grades! I was thrilled. I felt like he always felt like he had to follow in his just older brothers footsteps and do 3 sports and drama and music. So happy he is becoming his own person!!!

Best of luck in your 90 day challenge and congrats on the dinner!!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Okay so THATS IT!!!! I am sick of staying at the same weight and only I can change that! I have been under so much stress lately I have just done and eaten whatever! No MORE!!!

I am logging this week faithfully starting this morning! I find if I don't log, I don't loose! So here goes!!!! Have a terrific Tuesday!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    Options
    Okay so THATS IT!!!! I am sick of staying at the same weight and only I can change that! I have been under so much stress lately I have just done and eaten whatever! No MORE!!!

I am logging this week faithfully starting this morning! I find if I don't log, I don't loose! So here goes!!!! Have a terrific Tuesday!
    Ann

You can do it Ann! I just ate a caramel square and a snack sized Kit Kat bar left from Halloween candy. I started not to log it but then I thought I'd better. I am so much more accountable when I keep track of what I'm eating. Have a good day!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hi all, It looks as though you are all doing well! I have personally been lacking on motivation. I have wanted to get up with my alarm and actually walk on the treadmill for only 10 mins a day--I can't seem to get myself out of bed. The lack of motivation sure spills over to housecleaning too. I don't know where to find it again. I have tons of excuses I guess and need to get rid of them. I am starting to eat better though. Fruits and vegies are becoming more of my friends...I am actually preplanning meals a bit which really helps!

Have a great day!
  • MayLan
    Options
    Hi all,

I found a new permanent babysitter and I'm feeling alot more relaxed. I have been an emotional mess lately- but that's just life- so here I am living it. Things are settled down at home, and I'm ready to get back on track and off my booty. I'm ready and no more excuses.

Debnu- It happens to all of us- so you're not alone. Have you tried incorporating a fun activity where you could get a good workout- like maybe wii or trying a new pregnancy dvd?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Today is my last day before I leave for Atlanta then 6 weeks gone. I have a ton to do today, I will try to get some kind of workout in, but I am still feeling sick on top of all the crap I have to do today.

I will keep in touch the best I can and I am try to think of ways to workout while driving down the road, maybe soem Zumba dancing in the drivers seat just to get myself moving.