Beautiful Blues 11/15/10

Options
15678911»

Replies

• UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll make the chart then - the only problem is that I know I'll be away next Friday (on my trip) so we can start it this week and the board for next week will be a bit late but it will be coming.

Did we want to start with week one again so that it's a new start especially with it being a new year and all?
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I'll make the chart then - the only problem is that I know I'll be away next Friday (on my trip) so we can start it this week and the board for next week will be a bit late but it will be coming.

Did we want to start with week one again so that it's a new start especially with it being a new year and all?

Sounds good to me. Thanks!
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Sorry I have been MIA. I have been so sick. I ended up with the flu and strep throat. First time in my adult life with strep...uggghh! I was on the couch for over 3 days. They put me on an antibiotic that makes me so sick at my stomach and a steroid taper for my back. I have managed to gain 6 pounds in a week! I hope it is fluid. I am the only person on the planet who can get strep and GAIN weight. My back is still terrible. It has moved down the back of my leg somewhat now. I'm calling my doctor again today to see what she recommends. My aerobics teacher's husband is a chiropractor and she really thinks he can help me. I think I may try it. I don't think I gave it enough of a chance since I got sick the day after my first chiro visit. It even hurts to sneeze now so I have to do something. Hope you are all doing well. I hope to be back on track with cals today, can't remember the last day I actually logged.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So sorry youve been so sick and stacked on your back pain too! It took me almost 2 weeks of muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory meds last time my back flared...wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • tamelab
    Options
    So sorry youve been so sick and stacked on your back pain too! It took me almost 2 weeks of muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory meds last time my back flared...wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thank you. I made it to class this morning but just don't feel good. I finished the steroid but all it did was cause me to gain weight! They prescribed me some Mobic so I'll try that starting today. Fingers crossed:smile:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I stayed off of the boards yesterday, mostly due to being a baby and feeling depressed about not having water. But - the light has dawned! After 10 days, We have water! I just washed my hands, and started the dishwasher! I am going to flush the toilet, and do laundry, and cook, and take a shower, and . . .

We had over a foot of snow last night, so home today. Hubby is getting ready to go to work, three hours late. I have been sewing up a storm - I'm making a new quilted diaper bag for my daughter. Check with you all later!
  • tamelab
    Options
    I stayed off of the boards yesterday, mostly due to being a baby and feeling depressed about not having water. But - the light has dawned! After 10 days, We have water! I just washed my hands, and started the dishwasher! I am going to flush the toilet, and do laundry, and cook, and take a shower, and . . .

We had over a foot of snow last night, so home today. Hubby is getting ready to go to work, three hours late. I have been sewing up a storm - I'm making a new quilted diaper bag for my daughter. Check with you all later!

So glad you finally have water. Enjoy cleaning (yeah right):laugh:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Things are looking up for everyone! Congrats on having water again Mary--yet again something I forget is a blessing, until it isn't there.

Best of luck with everything Tammy! It sounds as though you have been miserable, but everything is looking up now.

I have not been good this weekend. I have allowed myself to get into an emotional eating spiral and I need to get out of it quick. I am not doing anything good for this baby by feeding my face with sweets. Let alone the fact that I should be following a strict diet to prevent complications. I am working on my mindset currently.

Getting a new chart started is a great idea. I think Mayra is too busy, and my mind definitely isn't in it currently--so have fun!
    Take care and lets all do our best!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Thank you. I made it to class this morning but just don't feel good. I finished the steroid but all it did was cause me to gain weight! They prescribed me some Mobic so I'll try that starting today. Fingers crossed:smile:

what'w mobic?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    HORRAY for water!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I hope you are doing well. If you'd like to be back on the boards, can you send me your weigh ins tomorrow at some point and I'll make up a board.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    hi all,

I have missed you all greatly. I am dying to start this again. I can do this. I'm super busy with work, school, and house chores. But
    I will get back in this thing. Have an awesome day all!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Hope you all are having a great Friday. I forced my husband to go to the doctor today, which is quite a chore. I only get him there about once every 10 years with extreme nagging. Anyway, he has influenza even though I made him get a flu shot, so they are putting us both on Tamiflu. Hopefully, he will improve soon, because he is not a very good patient. All of you - stay well!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Had a great week so far. WOrked out Mon - Thur, will get out and walk/run Sat and Sun and enjoy the beautiful weather we're gonna have. Tues/Wed will be tough to get a workout in since I'll be in MD but I am determined.

Have a great healthy weekend!