GET RICH QUICK!!!

Options

Replies

• AustinLilaRene
    Options
    Great post! I'm so glad I stopped by... thanks!
  • dawlfin318
    dawlfin318 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    srslybritt wrote: »
    Oh and...

giphy.gif

Perfect response!
  • dawlfin318
    dawlfin318 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    This post makes me happy!

funbags-o.gif

haha! This GIF makes me hurt! *OUCH*

HAHAHA! This thread is hilarious! All the clapping and thumbs up and the like- love it!
  • buhlerboots
    Options
    Amazing! Loved this!
  • wildflower83558
    wildflower83558 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nicely said! :smiley:
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this. I'm going to print it out to put on my inspiration/motivation board- Thanks! :)
  • hjbhannah
    hjbhannah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I whole-heartedly agree with the idea of taking time and making it a life change.

I didnt put this weight on over-night, instead it was over about 6-12months - 5-6stone heavier.

I have spent years blaming what put me overweight as the depo contraceptive injection - that i have found it difficult to loose the weight coz i have an underactive thyroid.

But at the end of the day I want to be fit and healthy to enjoy my life. Not just my childrens lives, but MY LIFE.

I am determined to continue and to acheive my goal. In an ideal world I will be near enough at my final goal, by the time my lil bro gets married. In reality I wont be sad if i dont so long as I am loosing and not gaining.

I dont have any friends on here but if anyone wants to add me and has the same frame of mind then I am more than happy to have you as a friend - we can all get to our goals if we just hold our heads up and keep working towards them. - Every step is a step in the right direction, even if we stumble upon the way.
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing post, wish we could like or thumbs up. <3
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has commented on this thread! I am so glad that it has caused people to stop and think... And maybe slow down a little, for their own benefit.

Here's to a kickbutt 2015!!!
    :drinker:
  • MadisanM
    MadisanM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I must say I thought this was going to be a spam post with your title but then I read on and I agree with you 100%. Oh by the way I'm new here and some support would nice. It's hard to lose weight when you don't have support and motivation!
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Needed to see this today! Love it!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post!
  • tuneup321
    tuneup321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!!! I celebrated my hubby's birthday yesterday and went over my cals because I wanted to enjoy the day. Well, I felt SO bad because I've been doing so great lately. My sister told me the same thing, we all need to give ourselves permission to indulge once in a while and not to beat ourselves up.
    Thanks so much for this.
  • terrijayne
    terrijayne Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i wanna steal this print it off and stick it to the front of my sausage roll hiding fridge!!!! thankyou for just being awesome
  • yolo9752
    yolo9752 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great post!
  • smp7882
    smp7882 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you ❤️ that was lovely
  • smp7882
    smp7882 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hmetob0azzk8.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    tuneup321 wrote: »
    Inspirational!!! I celebrated my hubby's birthday yesterday and went over my cals because I wanted to enjoy the day. Well, I felt SO bad because I've been doing so great lately. My sister told me the same thing, we all need to give ourselves permission to indulge once in a while and not to beat ourselves up.
    Thanks so much for this.

This is so true! Once in a while it is ok to slip a bit. Just don't make it a habit. If a "treat" happens more than once in a while (think in terms of weeks, maybe?) then it's no longer a "treat", it's more a lifestyle choice. Make sure those lifestyle choices fit within your overall plan, and you will be ok!
    terrijayne wrote: »
    i wanna steal this print it off and stick it to the front of my sausage roll hiding fridge!!!! thankyou for just being awesome

Thank you for this! :heart: I'm really glad that people find it helps!
  • littledebbiekim56
    Options
    I'm so glad I stumbled across your post thank you. I began my journey Jan 14/15 and now Feb 5th down a total of 17 lbs. I needed to hear this as last day or two feeling hungry and don't cheat at all as I've still got 65lbs to lose and had given myself till July to lose but now I'll be happy at whatever I can lose in the next 6
  • mercedestifany
    Options
    Very well put I love this!