vent--There are too many skinny people at the gym

Options

Replies

• zericaaaaa
    zericaaaaa Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    lets make a support group for all the trophy wives and meatheads then

We did. You weren't invited because you don't make the requirements. :flowerforyou:

Don't take that offensively though. I'm just venting

even if its twisted i am trying to lighten the mood i mean come on I'd love to be a trophy wife
    you would?

YES
    96ca84279494841b708356dec309e36f20e2.jpg

girl. you GORGEOUS!!!!!!
  • zericaaaaa
    Options
    All I have to say is that this thread makes me glad I saved calories today so I could have my gelato tonight - Sea Salt Caramel. Yum!

sea. salt. caramel. OH. MY. GOD.
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    No, i like the skinny people. I want to be one of them one day and it's nice to see the same people every week. Make friends, work hard.
    [/quote

^^^This!^^^]
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    I don't like being called skinny...

I'm a meathead accountant.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is that this thread makes me glad I saved calories today so I could have my gelato tonight - Sea Salt Caramel. Yum!

I am almost obsessed. I even went to other flavors for two cartons of ice cream to see how they tasted, and I just kept thinking, it's not sea salt caramel. But it's ok. The last time I needed ice cream - sea salt caramel ended up in my cart (and now I need to buy more, because I know there is less than I budgeted for left in the carton.) I also add caramel syrup on top, because caramel.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to be fit and good at math. It's in the rules somewhere.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to be fit and good at math. It's in the rules somewhere.

But then how do you keep track of the weight you are bench pressing?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I believe the unfit but good at math have invented cheat sheets for that. For the meathead who has everything.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

I believe the unfit but good at math have invented cheat sheets for that. For the meathead who has everything.

9781118510124_180X180_zpsbfc608fc.jpg
  • zericaaaaa
    Options

I am almost obsessed. I even went to other flavors for two cartons of ice cream to see how they tasted, and I just kept thinking, it's not sea salt caramel. But it's ok. The last time I needed ice cream - sea salt caramel ended up in my cart (and now I need to buy more, because I know there is less than I budgeted for left in the carton.) I also add caramel syrup on top, because caramel.

I need to hit the store asap. my mouth is watering!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but when I'm working out. I'm doing it for MYSELF and I don't really care what everyone else thinks. It doesn't really matter if "Barbie" is hanging next to me, so long as I'm burning!
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options

Oh, caramel on top - such a good idea! And I have been there, tried other flavors, but they just aren't the same. I love the little Hagan Daaz single serves - keeps me honest. But I could adjust for caramel on top.
  • ryanna01
    ryanna01 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I somewhat I understand what your saying, but really your going for yourself. Who cares what other people think. Your making an effort and that's all that matters. Just don't compare yourself to others, you aren't them! Your you!
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    this is stupid, you dont have to be overweight to join the gym
    people do it too look themselves, seriously people are stupid :l
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options

They have apps that tell you what type of plates you need on each side to get the right weight :indifferent:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

They have apps that tell you what type of plates you need on each side to get the right weight :indifferent:

:laugh:

I KNEW IT!

:flowerforyou:
  • m_morgan8
    m_morgan8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is intimidating to go to the gym and feel like the only fat person there. I understand how you feel but just think.. they are skinny because they workout.. and that's what you are there for... focus only on you and what you want and make your workout the best it can be for you.. use their image as motivation for yourself. If you want, ask them how they got their body... they will most likely be flattered and may give you some tips for motivation... nobody is born with a perfect body.. we make them. You will get more out of your workout if you forget about what you look like and focus on what you want.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

tumblr_mcbi8xwveD1rrpsd7.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but when I'm working out. I'm doing it for MYSELF and I don't really care what everyone else thinks. It doesn't really matter if "Barbie" is hanging next to me, so long as I'm burning!

Really_seriously_WHAT.gif
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I never see skinny people at the gym. I see fit people and fat people trying to get fit.