25 TO LIFE MONTH 3

Options
12345679»

Replies

• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

Remember everyone! We have this thread so that we can chat or blog on here. Get help and encouragement from others, or to just be able to see your thoughts in black and white. Try and come on at LEAST weekly. Check on everyone, leave your weights, tell us about your days! We're a family here and sometimes it's easier to spill your guts on here than it is with your "actual" family!

Have a great HOT weekend! (well, at least here in CT!)
    Jennifer

Welcome all new friends :flowerforyou: , Jen that was very well said. Buckeyebabe how are you? Very hot in MA. :drinker:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    Well today we had Homecoming at church, which included a BIG meal afterwards. I feel like I done ok, not great by no means JUST OK if that. I go to the doctor on Tuesday for a check up, dread it! Her scales are always different that the gym's scales where I weigh in at regularly at. But I don't think I will be eating any supper tonight, still full from lunch - that should tell you how I done, not hungry 5 hours later. But I already have tomorrow planned so that is a plus for me anyway. I hope everyone has a great week! It is great to be back "in the loop".
    :heart:
    Rhonda
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    Way to go Rhonda!!

I'm still pretty stagnant - but upping exercise is probably what I need and my arm should be whole again by months end! I'm starting physio for it next week finally!! (took forever to get in, a lot of people had breaks and injuries this winter!). I'm able to go back to yoga in Aug.

Basically everything is a ways off, but having dates at last makes me feel so much better!

Now off to find a doggy lifejacket!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Well heres my update! i havent weighed yet today, but i will after zumba this evening... I have no idea if ive gone down at all, but i do know aunt flo is gone, and i hope that my lunch today wont affect my weight toooo drastically (along with all the water ive had!)

i did, however FINALLY have a measurements victory. 1.5 off the waist!!
    i also wish i had started my bust measurements without the bra..bc i can definitely tell that my breast size has gone down, but my measurement hasnt changed at all, i guess bc my bra 'puts me' at that same size.... so anyway...

i just wanted everyone to see Jbar lookin hot!
    jbar-1.jpg
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Options
    Hubba Hubba!! Jenn is a hotty!!

Ok...I tried to get us a new string started early this morning. I called it 25 TO LIFE-JUNE. Call me anal but it drives me crazy when we start getting more than a few pages....silly, huh?!?

So on the new string I stated that I weighed in at 166.5...which I did, yesterday afternoon. This morning I got on and it said 170?!?!?!!?!? I didn't overeat the past 2 days, maybe I had too much sodium and Aunt Flo is due late this week but good grief. I hope that I am retaining some water. I certainly didn't eat 3.5 pounds worth of food yesterday! If I did, I certainly didn't eat the good stuff!!!:explode:

By the way, thanks to all of you who kept my family in your thoughts and prayers and offered me some encouragement and peace over the past 4 weeks. I am thrilled and blessed to say that my husband received an offer from the company that he wanted to work for. They are in the process of negotiating his contract but all is good...I hope. Again thanks to everyone. You don't know what a relief it was knowing that people were out there offering prayer and support during this very stressful time!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Iluvsparkles great pic.

Jen looking Hot.

That is great news buckeyebabe, I am soo happy for you and your family.

Cant find the new thread :sad: can someone bump it.:flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    i couldnt find it either...
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Sooo i will post here, that i weighed, and im finally down another pound via the gym scale! 162...i wonder about water weight...my at home scale finally says 160!!
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Sooo i will post here, that i weighed, and im finally down another pound via the gym scale! 162...i wonder about water weight...my at home scale finally says 160!!

Still cant find it either. WTG on the pound. :drinker: I did not loose anything this week, but I will next week, I dont think I have been drinking enough water during these hot days.
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    one thing i have definitely done is up my water intake. I made a rule for myself that dinner is the only meal i can have something other than water, and it is always ALWAYS sweet tea!! mmmm i love living in the south!
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Was feeling very down about not loosing. So I decided to check my measurements. Very happy lost 3.5 inches on waist, 3.5 on hips, 2 on thighs and 1/2 on arms. Made me feel much better along with getting into the next size down. :drinker: Hope everyone is doing well had to share.:bigsmile:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Sindyb, may I say WAY TO GO!!!! :drinker: Loosing inches and fitting in a smaller size is a great feeling!

I went to the doctor yesterday and I was down to 174 YAY!!!!! She wants me to loose 14 more pounds so 160 is good, I was worried she would want me down to 150 but I haven't seen that many many years. She said with my body type I would be to skinny and look sick. But it is getting close to T.O.M. so I will fight off the cravings and plan it so maybe I can't mess up! :laugh:

Everyone have a great week!
    Rhonda
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Thank you very much it is a great feeling.:bigsmile:

WTG on your loss. I know with kids around it is so hard to stick with it, but we are strong and can fight those cravings. :grumble: I will find out next week after my blood test if loosing weight will keep me from being medicated for diabetes. So I would like to drop at least a couple more pounds. My doctor gave me 3 months to loose 10 pounds I have lost 20 so I already doubled it. I was always 135 most of my life, but I think getting to 150 would be great only 50 more pounds to go. :bigsmile: I know you will loose the 14 pounds. :drinker: Have a great day.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    We have 2 posts going?!
    Let's go to the 25 TO LIFE JUNE one! So we're all on one place! I bumped it last night.
    :heart: :heart:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Thanks for bumping it could not find it. Will post there. :bigsmile: