Not tonight honey, a Friends re-run is on....

Options

Replies

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    its funny whenthe guy is passive aggressive and does something it is wrong....

but when the women does it ...."you deserve to be happy"

good for the guy ....send her *kitten* packing
    You're a man, your feelings don't matter and cannot be used as a guide for your decisions.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    He wouldn't get laid if he was married to me either.
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    It's actually pretty cool how he did the spreadsheet. Haha! I don't think it's wrong for him to do that. In a way, he's actually communicating to her. Why would she posted it online though? I find it quite weird.

I agree!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Husband and wife both have needs. It's the husband's responsibility to ensure she feels taken care of emotionally, and it's the wife's responsibility to ensure he is taken care of physically.

How YOU Doing? :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I like how a six week dry spell is grounds for having an extramarital affair.

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif
  • SugarBabyGirl
    SugarBabyGirl Posts: 7,026 Member
    Options
    Perhaps it's not good enough for her to want to bother.

Just sayin'.
  • greeneyes972
    Options

Right?!?
  • ink_b1tch
    ink_b1tch Posts: 101
    Options
    2. "I'm still tender from yesterday." That tells me there's a disconnect when they're intimate.

NOT IF HES DOING IT RIGHT! lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

But if a woman went through the same dry spell and had an affair, she'd be ripped apart.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    2. "I'm still tender from yesterday." That tells me there's a disconnect when they're intimate.

NOT IF HES DOING IT RIGHT! lol

LOL

tumblr_mwc7wqwplu1qdlh1io1_400.gif
  • Achrya
    Options

But if a woman went through the same dry spell and had an affair, she'd be ripped apart.

TIL: I now have permission to cheat on my husband because sometimes I get laid far less than 3 times a month.

Thank you MFP, what would I do without you.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Did he have an affair because of this? If so, not cool! Not cool at all. Of course, I have no idea about the details of their marriage, so I suppose I shouldn't judge. I didn't read the article. I did find it funny that he made the point of labeling the "Friends" episode as a rerun. Idk why that is making me laugh.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

Some people truly only see what they want to see. It is always ok for a women to cheat because "I didn't/wasn't get enough attention"
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Some people truly only see what they want to see. It is always ok for a women to cheat because "I didn't/wasn't get enough attention"

OF COURSE IT ISN'T.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    He's obviously not "asking" her the right way. Make it impossible for her to turn you down. You need to shower? Cool, let's jump in together. Need to watch your show? Well, hope you don't have anything planned once it's over. Exhausted? No prob, I'll do all the work.

She sucks though for not giving it to him, whether he's approaching it the right way or not. And I realize that she's probably just giving him excuses to not do it. But instead of him accepting those excuses, he needs to question them. Only then will he find out why she's really witholding the goods.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Right?!?

I'm with you on this one. I've heard much worse.
  • Achrya
    Options

What if I told you lots of people don't think that's okay? And in fact most people probably don't think that's okay? And that people who claim otherwise are probably cheaters themselves.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    with that kind of a batting average, she should be thankful he still wants to step up to the plate...

Love this!!!! & no shower after gym, she should be grateful lol :-D
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Well, let's see, we know that she's recently gained weight and that she's been working a lot and stressed out. HMMMM... depression and stress are both libido killers. Maybe she has a hormone imbalance, maybe he's just an entitled jerk, maybe he sucks at sex, maybe she's not attracted to him anymore, maybe she has a medical condition that causes pain during intercourse, who knows what it is, but him being a **** to her certainly isn't going to help his case.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I do love a good spreadsheet.

LOL exactly what my SO said when I showed the article to him

The hubbs would kill me for using a spreadsheet for this. I have lost track of how many time he has told me "that is not what Excel is for." I would have to use a table in Word.

On a side note, this trying to lose weight thing has really put a damper on pretty much EVERYTHING I used to enjoy in life. Timing is always off.