Why are people so hateful??

Options

Replies

• kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I didn't see any hate in that thread....bad advice maybe but no hate.

jgff.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It's because of SCIENCE!
    and I am out of Gelato.

Saddest thing I've heard all day. :frown:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Cause I'm hungry from my 1200 calorie diet... and I want a cupcake dammit!!!

IMAGE_Frosted-Pink-Cake-Company_NOW.jpg
  • k8blujay2
    Options
    It's because of SCIENCE!
    and I am out of Gelato.

I love your Rogue Avi.
  • The_Hungry_Atheist
    Options
    Is this third-person butthurt about the shiritaki noodle "mac and cheese" thread?

^^^^^ :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :love: :laugh: I saw that thread and decided to just walk away...which is what I suggest for all who run into one of "THOSE" ppl on a thread. Click block/ignore and go about your day. If they are not helping you out or up, then put them out they are dead weight....we do not want dead weight.....we lose dead weight here we do not add to it. If it really makes you that upset take it out on some exercise or buy a punching bag. Before you block them print out their profile pic and tape it to it and have at it!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I need to add cupcakes to my list of things I have to eat in the next couple weeks just in case. *sigh*
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: hope that helps
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    It's because of SCIENCE!
    and I am out of Gelato.

I love your Rogue Avi.

:heart:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Anyone else come in line with some down right hostile threads going on here.....This is supposed to be a place of help and support, not ripping each other to shreds on who is right and wrong. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will for someone else and vice versa. Am I alone on this? :grumble:

COWARDS who are afraid to stand up to people face to face where they could easily get their A** kicked are capable of coming online and saying what they please as they hide behind the computer screen in their mommy's basement where they live.

watch-out-we-got-a-bad-*kitten*-over-here.jpg
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    200.gif

200.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    People can be mean or hateful or whatever here, OP. But not in the thread to which you're referring. If you post incorrect information you're going to get corrected, and I know that stings but it is a good thing for the community. We're supporting the newbies and OPs of questions by making sure that the info they get is correct.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    You were simply corrected. You are 26 years old. I find it difficult to believe you have never been corrected before. How do you handle being corrected face to face? Perhaps you are assigning a tone and attitude to the person that corrected you that isn't accurate.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    2cnju5z.gif
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

No this not a place of help and support.
    Its a calorie counting website. That's all it's "supposed to be"

Wait what? We are sitting in "Motivation and Support" category of the Community Forum.

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif_zpse1e6546b.gif

She's got a point, Frank.

I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT.:smokin:
  • smash820
    smash820 Posts: 22
    Options
    That is actually not what I am referring to but I appreciate everyone assuming that is was...:drinker:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    That is actually not what I am referring to but I appreciate everyone assuming that is was...:drinker:

Thanks for clarifying that...............
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    This is the internet.... anymore questions?
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I thought that this was just covered a couple days ago.... I believe the word was... Snarky instead of hateful... but same premise.

I've come to notice on this forum...

When OP is open minded and accepting of advice... forums are nice.
    When OP is close minded and just looking for confirmation and not actual advice.. forums get rowdy.
    Forums always know who is looking for what.

I've never had a problem with the forums. People can come off rude, sure, but that comes with the medium we are using. Tone and facial expression help a lot with communication.

I don't believe people are hateful. Just fed up with the same crap being posted over and over, like people don't know how to use the search box. :indifferent:
  • k8blujay2
    Options

I need to add cupcakes to my list of things I have to eat in the next couple weeks just in case. *sigh*

eat-all-the-things.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.