Why are people so hateful??

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    That is actually not what I am referring to but I appreciate everyone assuming that is was...:drinker:
    We assumed it was because you were vague. If you think that someone was hateful towards you, where's the thread?

It wasn't related towards me at all...Just a general observation I have been noticing over the forums lately. It could happen all the time but I haven't been looking in the past few months to notice.

I suggest you look for things you want to see, and focus on things that please and interest you.

It is no different than the rest of the world, where you can watch the news about the horrible incident in Botswana and dwell on how the politicians are corrupting the purity of the system . . . or you can go for a walk outside on a beautiful day.

When you focus on the negative and complain about the negative, you are amplifying and broadcasting and immersing yourself in the negative.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Makes the smex hotter?

Clearly I've been doing it wrong.
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Haters will be here and everywhere. The only thing that MFP does it to allow them to really show their true colors. In a help and support forum then you will have all types of people because society has shifted from a thought process (Smart) people to ignorance (Stupid). When you see a hater typing then that person is the same in real life. Until one really knows his/ her ones self then the problem wont be solved.

+1 You proved your own theory with your post
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

it's not even a page long thread- it can't be full of haters. Everyone knows hater threads are at LEAST 10 pages long.
    Why did I think it was 11.3?

Perhaps your standards or your science is wrong.

But I'll bet it's just because you're eating the wrong gelato!
    Clearly I need to recalibrate some sh1t. I'll eat the wrong gelatos until I find the right one. (I think that lacks logic but then I can have even more gelato to console myself.)

My name is Otto, I loooove to eat gelato!

(Disclaimer: Name not actually Otto)
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

it's not even a page long thread- it can't be full of haters. Everyone knows hater threads are at LEAST 10 pages long.

Clearly I need to recalibrate some sh1t. I'll eat the wrong gelatos until I find the right one. (I think that lacks logic but then I can have even more gelato to console myself.)

nope just have to keep eating them to find the right one- I know- it's a tough road to hoe- but guess what- someone's got to do it- and clearly you're wrong- so it means eat more gelato.

Eat more gelato till you're right? that should be a moto to something!!!
    Makes the smex hotter?

well duh- add some haters and gelato- and that's a good night!!!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

My name is Otto, I loooove to eat gelato!

(Disclaimer: Name not actually Otto)

Catfish!!!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

nope just have to keep eating them to find the right one- I know- it's a tough road to hoe- but guess what- someone's got to do it- and clearly you're wrong- so it means eat more gelato.

Eat more gelato till you're right? that should be a moto to something!!!
    Makes the smex hotter?

well duh- add some haters and gelato- and that's a good night!!!!

Unfortunately my husband only does goofy adorable or obnoxious a-hole. Sigh, no angry smex for me.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    That is actually not what I am referring to but I appreciate everyone assuming that is was...:drinker:
    We assumed it was because you were vague. If you think that someone was hateful towards you, where's the thread?

It wasn't related towards me at all...Just a general observation I have been noticing over the forums lately. It could happen all the time but I haven't been looking in the past few months to notice.

So you made a thread to call everyone mean so all the meanies would come post about being mean to the non-meanies?

internet.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately my husband only does goofy adorable or obnoxious a-hole. Sigh, no angry smex for me.

add some gelato and chocolate syrup to your bed- I'd bet he'd be real angry real fast.

WOMAN_ WTF DID YOU DO TO THE SHEETS!!!!

lol

(PS- sounds a lot like mine- goofy goofy awesome- or really annoying- rarely angry)
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

OK I just spit out my water
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

In for gelato

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22569-where-we-love-to-love-gelato-and-ice-cream
    Found my heaven, thank you!
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Correcting misinformation and just plain ole bad advice is NOT hateful
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Anyone else come in line with some down right hostile threads going on here.....This is supposed to be a place of help and support, not ripping each other to shreds on who is right and wrong. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will for someone else and vice versa. Am I alone on this? :grumble:

COWARDS who are afraid to stand up to people face to face where they could easily get their A** kicked are capable of coming online and saying what they please as they hide behind the computer screen in their mommy's basement where they live.

Not me.
    I'm much meaner in real life.
    On here, I'm practically a charm school graduate in comparison.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    imagejpg26.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options

add some gelato and chocolate syrup to your bed- I'd bet he'd be real angry real fast.

WOMAN_ WTF DID YOU DO TO THE SHEETS!!!!

lol

(PS- sounds a lot like mine- goofy goofy awesome- or really annoying- rarely angry)

Actually, given how much we spent on the mattress that just might work. :laugh:
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Why is the sky blue?

Why don't unicorns actually exist?

What is gelato?
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    imagejpg26.jpg

imagejpg26.jpg

Fixed.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    imagejpg26.jpg

Well, seems you beat me to it... I hate you for being hateful to me!! :explode:
  • ShannonS921
    ShannonS921 Posts: 194
    Options
    Cause I'm hungry from my 1200 calorie diet... and I want a cupcake dammit!!!

IMAGE_Frosted-Pink-Cake-Company_NOW.jpg

O..M..G... :love: *there needs to be a drooling smiley!*
This discussion has been closed.