Why are people so hateful??

Options

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Is someone keeping track of all these meanie threads yet? What's the total count so far? And how many have we had of them this week alone? I like stats like that :blushing:
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Anyone else come in line with some down right hostile threads going on here.....This is supposed to be a place of help and support, not ripping each other to shreds on who is right and wrong. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will for someone else and vice versa. Am I alone on this? :grumble:

If it's science-based .. yes, yes it does mean this.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    That is actually not what I am referring to but I appreciate everyone assuming that is was...:drinker:

It's a fair assumption considering you called people hateful in that thread too.

Maybe you'd like to post a link to the threads to which you're referring? And in general I think it's better to either address the problem directly, in the thread in which is takes place, or simply put the users you dislike on ignore. Threads like these tend to make things worse.
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    2cnju5z.gif

lmao
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    12956698465_93c92ff0fd.jpg
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    That is actually not what I am referring to but I appreciate everyone assuming that is was...:drinker:

the_more_you_know_nbc.gif
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    dont worry, if you hang out here for six months, you will be exactly like all those 'hurtful' people lol
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    12956698465_93c92ff0fd.jpg

:heart: best post of the day!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

it's not even a page long thread- it can't be full of haters. Everyone knows hater threads are at LEAST 10 pages long.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    In because I've never seen a thread like this before EVER! First of its kind!

Also gelato, yum.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    200.gif

200.gif

i want to send this over my office IM lol
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

it's not even a page long thread- it can't be full of haters. Everyone knows hater threads are at LEAST 10 pages long.
    Why did I think it was 11.3?
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Anyone else come in line with some down right hostile threads going on here.....This is supposed to be a place of help and support, not ripping each other to shreds on who is right and wrong. Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will for someone else and vice versa. Am I alone on this? :grumble:

COWARDS who are afraid to stand up to people face to face where they could easily get their A** kicked are capable of coming online and saying what they please as they hide behind the computer screen in their mommy's basement where they live.

Baaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa ...

Bro, do you even lift?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

Why did I think it was 11.3?

Perhaps your standards or your science is wrong.

But I'll bet it's just because you're eating the wrong gelato!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    We assumed it was because you were vague. If you think that someone was hateful towards you, where's the thread?
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    flounce-bingo_large.jpg

Bingo.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Hmm, I think I must not understand the meaning of "hateful". I see none of that in that thread, just some misinformation quoted as "truth", bad advice from "trainers", and a few people linking actual, useful information. Which ones are the hateful ones?

So it's another case of just someone being oversensitive. Got it.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Between these forums and how folks drive now-a-days I'm wondering what on earth the world is coming too.
This discussion has been closed.