360 minute "MOVE-IT" Challenge for December

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Ok, some of us survived :drinker: the Thanksgiving holiday (Americans) and some of us didn't.:frown:

Where did the butterball land? :sad: So, we have to combat that with some time to Move it! Shake it! Jiggle it! Wiggle it! Bump it! Thump it! Stomp it! Womp it!! :tongue:

Now, Christmas is coming and there's a santa suit that needs to be filled out. :noway: Do you want them coming to look for you to get that job done? :sad: The only suit I want to be wearing is a swimsuit from Victoria Secret.:smokin: So, it's time to get off the booty and make it happen.:bigsmile:

What's your plan? You gotta have one to make this happen.

The goals are:

1) 360 minutes of moving...it doesn't matter what kind you do or how you break it up (you can wash walls, do videos, walk your neighbors dog, just get busy!!!)

- or -

2) Burn 2500 to 3500 calories with a heart rate monitor

OK, who's in for Week #1, starting on Monday...if at first you don't succeed, you keep trying...just keep coming back and reporting progress or non-progess...it doesn't matter...it keeps us accountable and that's how we commit to healthy lifestyles

Replies

• jmakowski
    Options
    That sounds like a great challange :)
  • teddyann
    teddyann Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am in! Do I need to put one of those tracker things up? IF so...tell me how please.
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Im in. I just burned 4454 this week.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    the 360, I like it!

Move over and make room of me :tongue:
  • teddyann
    Options
    OK...so I just did the math...is that 360 a week? Cause 360 for the month is not much??
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I am in also. I hope the treadmills are fixed now, so I can do some walking and running to burn.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am in! Do I need to put one of those tracker things up? IF so...tell me how please.

teddyann, not sure what you mean by a tracker thing??? You can pick the challenge to be 360 minutes or 2500 to 3500 calories with a heart rate monitor...

Welcome, jmakowski (I was a military wife at one time), teddyann and eglass64 (nice burn for the week)
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    I like it!
  • power90girl
    Options
    count me in, this will definitely keep me on my game. good luck to everyone.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I pick the HRM!!!
  • eversits
    eversits Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I will do as much as I can!!! I am not afraid of moving!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Monday: 45 minutes of Cardio Mix and Melt dvd from the Melt it Off series.....................315 minutes to go!
    Tuesday: 30 minutes of Burn It Off dvd from Chalean Extreme program.........................285 minutes to go!
    Wednesday: 30 minutes of Cardio X dvd from P90X program...........................................255 minutes to go!
    Thursday: 30 minutes of Fat Blaster dvd and 180 minutes of walking @ volunteer........45 minutes to go!
    Friday: 30 minutes of Cardio-week 5 dvd from the Kettleworx series................................15 minutes to go!
    Saturday: 60 minutes of boot camp............................................................................................0 minutes to go!
    Sunday: 15 minutes of Fat Burning Walk dvd by Leslie Sansone.......................................0 minutes to go!

I have worked out a total of 420 minutes this week and burned a little over 2000 calories.

Hopefully next week will be a better week.
  • teddyann
    Options
    OK, I pick minutes. And I answered my own stupid question.....360 a week.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a good challenge, but a HRM is not in the budget. So, how else can I keep track?
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I need this challenge and think it will help me reach my goal by Jan 1st!
    Let's Go!!!
  • kyasarin381
    Options
    I pick 360 :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    This sounds like a good challenge, but a HRM is not in the budget. So, how else can I keep track?

Just do the minutes:happy: or, use MFP as a guide
  • FelipaJ
    Options
    Ok, I'm in. I'll be using my HRM.
  • SJSBT
    SJSBT Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in for the "move it" challenge. 360 minute goal for week one, start tomorrow! Thanks
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    okay girl, I am in.