360 minute "MOVE-IT" Challenge for December

Options

Replies

• TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I like to move it move it!!! I like to move it move it!!! I like to move it move it!!! I like to move it move it!!!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Move it and lose it! I am in!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    OK, today is day one....get your booty's moving!!!:wink:

I might have to work from 3 to 7:30 tonight:grumble: ...so, I will get some elliptical in and maybe something from Comcast-on-Demand...time to pump-me-up:drinker:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm in! I've been seriously slacking on exercise lately....need to get my butt moving again. Determined to get the scale going back in the right direction! :drinker: I'm going to plan on hitting the gym tonight for 45 min to an hour.
  • mariediana
    mariediana Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Any hints for someone who is going in for knee surgery? How do I NOT gain weight while I'm recovering?

1264114.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Chyrita
    Chyrita Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a plan, I'm in for 360 minute. I'm new to this...when is check in and how do I check in?
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Chyrita, I check in everyday whether I do something or not...so, it looks like this

Monday, elliptical ## mins, ### cals

Mariediana, well, I would check with doc first...but, there is always swimming, chair exercises, modify anything that causes pain...maybe you could post a topic and get ideas from others....the point is to get off our duffs and move an hour a day
  • tanias11
    Options
    hey im in, not going to the gym til after work so ill reply at around 9 pm! :) and ill be doing the calories! move it everyone!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    GOAL from last week was to burn 3500 calories!

Mon: 620 cal burned (44 min Leslie Sasone DVD)..............................2880 cal to go!
    Tues: 472 cal burn (35 min LS DVD).......................................................2408 cal to go!
    Wed: 502 cal burn (35 min LS DVD).......................................................1906 cal to go!
    Thurs: 1200 plus cal burned (120 min plus cleaning) ....................... 706 cal to go!

So I did not make the challenge last week but I still tried and did OK for hectic schedule last week. I took a 3 day rest from exercise after cleaning marathon Thursday! I maintained my weight so I was very pleased.

This week I am going for 360 min again and hopefully I will get to the gym at least 2 to 3 times this week.

Awesome job Choco!:flowerforyou: Congrats to all who tried!!

We missed you Trenton! Good to have you back this month.

Welcome new ones I see joining us! I did not have time to read all the posts. I will check in tonight for today and this week.

Have a good week peeps!!
  • KPaden1221
    Options
    i'll do it! but i wont be exercising today really.. i'm getting over strep and the flu so... i'm gonna try to take it easy one more day.. i went back to work today though so that's a start.. and we may put the tree up tonight.. so that'll be a little exercise... but i'm gonna do it...
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have to take today as a rest day though because I am super sore from this weekend, I worked far to hard (learning to jog, weight lifting and spin all in one weekend!!) So today is a rest day, but I should still be able to fit everything in!

Monday - 30 minute walk...........................................................330 left
    Tuesday - 60 minutes jogging/weight training.......................270 left
    Wednesday - 60 minute lap dance class!...............................210 left
    Thursday - 120 minutes curling................................................90 left
    Friday - Rest - company Christmas Party...............................90 left
    Saturday - 60 minutes elliptical.................................................30 left
    Sunday - 30 minutes cardio/15 minutes weight training.....00 left!!
    If all goes according to plan, I should be over by 15 minutes!
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    What a great idea!

Monday - Walking Cardio Shape Up, 45 minutes........................... 315 to go!
    Tuesday - On the Ball Pilates, 45 minutes....................................... 270 to go!
    Wednesday - Just Dance 2, 60 minutes........................................... 210 to go!
    Thursday - Walking Cardio Shape Up, 45 minutes........................ 165 to go!
    Friday - Pilates, 25 minutes; Cardio, 45 minutes.............................. 95 to go!
    Saturday - Just Dance 2, 50 minutes................................................... 45 to go!
    Sunday - Walking Cardio Shape Up, 45 minutes................................ 0 to go!
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i am totally in again...i NEED this motivation :)
    monday: nada so far, but its been a crazy day that might need some exercise to counteract the reeses minis i ate earlier :)
    to go: 360 minutes, 2500 calories
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Joining in I got to keep up with my exercise. I NEED this motivation :) too!!

Going for 360 a week.
    Getting a 60 min walk in today at 5:30
    300 left!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I am IN and WILL do this this month. I NEED this!!!

I will start with the elliptical tonight. It was nice to get it done last night, felt good!!
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm in!! . . . I'll do the calories burned a week! Though I do have to rely on MFP for an estimate on those calories burned, as I do not have a HRM.

Let's do it!!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! 360 is a great goal.

Monday - did a jog/walk for a total of 50 mins. Have done another 10 mins (easily) of laundry folding, dishwasher emptying, floor sweeping. :) 60 mins done! 300 to go. :smile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Monday~did 1500 calories burned HRM~Agricise~loading, hauling, and spreading wood chips~ Whew
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm going to track calories burnt using my HRM.

Monday- 45 Mins of Zumba -- Calorie Burn=490
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    monday: run 20/211, elliptical 33/285
    so far: 53 minutes/496 calories
    to go: 307 minutes/2004 calories :)