How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options

Replies

• miss_vdb
    miss_vdb Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yes, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not liking tattoos is 100% acceptable. What I don't get is the need to come to a topic specifically directed to tattoo lovers and express their dislike of tattoos. Kind of feels like if an atheist or scientist would walk in a church on a Sunday morning to talk about how they don't believe in God or why God doesn't exist. I find it useless and stupid.

About tattoos and piercings. I have 7 tattoos (one of them is a sleeve in progress), my rips and a few on my other arm. Piercings I retired a few, but I still have my ears lobes at 2g, PA, and septum. I miss my labret at times but I won't get it back.

This is my ribs piece

9aeebe04296f55df7ed66a009c1f1cbf3a8d.jpg

That rib tat and your username are awesome!! Have been thinking of getting a steampunk or perhaps something with electronics as an "under skin tattoo".
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    That rib tat and your username are awesome!! Have been thinking of getting a steampunk or perhaps something with electronics as an "under skin tattoo".
    That is awesome!!!!! Love it Dude!!

Thank you :)

Steampunk and under skin electronics are awesome!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Tusken Raider.

E308F07B-7CC1-4197-9384-EA6973AB84D5-283-00000052E0A8669C_zps3033a327.jpg~original
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I now have 7 tattoos and 4 piercings. I'm not sure how to add pictures, but I will try to describe them to you.

First: on my left ankle Dolphin and sea shell. (Represents freedom from my "x" husband :)

Second: Upper back middle - wolf in half moon howling (Love of wolves)

Third: Lower back - Dream catcher with J ( love native american J for my daughters)

Fourth: Left Upper arm: Skull an Cross Bones: Old School Crew: Faith, Family, Friends, Honor, Loyalty, Respect ( I AM OldSkool and believe in Old Skool Ways)

Fifth: Right Upper Arm Sleeve: Mother and 2 baby wolves plus dreamcatcer with "Family" written in it. ( My love of wolves and family. Represents myself and my two daughters)

Sixth: Lower right calf: wolf paw with wolf coming though it. ( My love of woves)

Seventh: Ankle - like an anklet with a heart, anchor, cross (represents love, hope, and faith)

AND, I"m not done yet. working on another one to get hopefully around Christmas!

You know what they say, "Tattoos are you're next addition". :-D

And my Favorite is my three wolves.
  • miss_vdb
    Options
    I have 10 tattoos - 1 large one and all the rest are small pieces - all on my inner forearms. Am desperate for more - just waiting for some inspiration. Also have 2 lip piercings, eyebrow, labret and 6 ear piercings.

:wink:
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    3 and the 26.2 wing on my foot
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    How do you upload pic for here?
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    I've been considering something like this for my right arm

Cool-Sleeve-Mechanical-Tattoo-for-Men.jpg
  • miss_vdb
    Options
    I have 10 tattoos - 1 large one and all the rest are small pieces - all on my inner forearms. Am desperate for more - just waiting for some inspiration. Also have 2 lip piercings, eyebrow, labret and 6 ear piercings.

:wink:

Gah tried to post pics but was struggling photobucket having issues - hopefully it's worked this time..

2jcetty.jpg
    2r5cev6.jpg
  • BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    2 - on my left shoulder... my 3 daughter's astrological signs wrapped in a princess tiara with their names and birthdates around it.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've not had anything that 1. I would want on my body for the rest of my life and 2. won't look like crap when I'm 80. All the holes in my body are ones I was born with.

1. Thanks for your useless input 2. You're a douche.

4 so far-favorite is carpe fatum on the inside of my left bicep in the artists calligraphy. Will eventually have a half sleeve there :)

reported. Thanks for the personal attack. Have a snickers....You're not yourself when you're hangry.

Wait. So you can basically talk about your orifices and you're reporting people?

I simply said I did not have any piercings. ears, eyes, nose etc have always been there.

TOPIC: How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

So you posted here why? LoL
  • Gman1973
    Options
    1 can't figure out how to add pic
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    1 can't figure out how to add pic

insert picture link
  • Gman1973
    Options
    Just changed my profile picture to it
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options

That's bad *kitten*!!!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Calf sleeve as seen in my profile pic... working on a half sleeve on my right arm..
    and a small medic alert tattoo on my left wrist..

Had a naval piercing until I recently went in for surgery.. .It closed up :( I have my tongue pierced also.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

A B S O L U T E L Y.... L O V E .... T H I S <3
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I have seven of them......but the bad girl/good girl tat is my favorite, and i've gotten the most compliments on it too.

2cf1249ef6845a8c56c053469bae5310fe77.jpg
  • biancad_1992
    biancad_1992 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 5 but they're all on my back so they're kind of one and for the most part have an Egyptian theme. My Favorite is my second tattoo: a winged scarab beetle with my mother's name on the inside.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    ooh i wanna see pics!
    I have 5 but they're all on my back so they're kind of one and for the most part have an Egyptian theme. My Favorite is my second tattoo: a winged scarab beetle with my mother's name on the inside.