How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options

Replies

• nscrnut2000
    nscrnut2000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have three..all of them incorporate a rose in some way. My last one is the rose and barbed wire around a heart with a single teardrop. It's a silent memorial for a dear friend who committed suicide. It''s on the back of my shoulder so I don't see it every day..but I know its there. Please remember..suicide should never be an option. The people you leave behind are left with guilt and confusion.."why didn't I see the signs?" "why wasn't I a better friend?"..etc..(Its been several years but darned if I didn't tear up while typing this
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    jester13 wrote: »
    pzbbu11ljbyu.jpeg
    14 total. Koi fish on my side is my favorite. Hand draw amazing artist.

This is Beautiful!!!
  • DaddyDunk91
    DaddyDunk91 Posts: 176 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This is my first one of hopefully more to to come. The pocket watch signifies my father who had past away, as well as the roses as they were his favourite flower. time is for when our son was born and obviously his name too..
    3dwu1jeydrex.png
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but the most meaningful tattoo I ever saw belonged to a WW2 vet I knew. His ship was torpedoed and sank, but most of the crew was rescued within 4 hours. He had the ship and the names of the sailors that died tattooed on his forearm.
  • Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I have had a few piercings in my nose, from my college days, but they healed. As an artist, my view on tattoos are a bit biased. A long time ago, I did artwork for tattoo designs for friends. Also many cultures, across the world, honor their tattoos as it is a part of their identity so I respect that.

I don't mind seeing other people openly display their tattoo(s) as long as their design is appropriate for all ages.
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have two, one on my back and the one on my collar bone is my favorite. It says "kismet". Also I used to have my lip pierced but grew out of it. Ears are triple pierced.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Nothing too Grand or Fancy, but they mean a lot to me and I Love them! :blush:
    451bcz3yhw6l.jpg
    nkilmkoueqkt.jpg
    tkvubw6des67.jpg

• BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I have 4 & plan on a few more, & this one is and forever will be my favorite. I had this done to honor my daughters who passed away. Instead of birthstones, these are their birth month flowers. <3
    a0nlm4r07h4m.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Ive got three, " 2 timothy 1:7" on my left forearm, "stay positive" on my right forearm and a cross on my right shoulder
  • jacquih2981
    jacquih2981 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I guess techntechnically I have one, it starts at the small of my back and goes up and over to my left shoulder. Will post a pic once I know how, guessing it will be when I am at a computer.

The tattoo underlines parts of my life where strength got me through and I am wanting to extend down my left arm but that will depend on my scar. May just have to go for a second tattoo!
  • TorStar80
    TorStar80 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    r I have two, they are rather old. really want a new one. I've had an idea floating around and friend willing to draw it but not sure his style works for me. Any artists here show off their work?
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    2 tattoos. They're crazy stupid. I don't have any jewelry in at the moment, but my earlobes, 2 cartilage on my left ear, tongue, nose, 2 belly button(top and bottom), nipples, and downstairs. When I get to my goal weight I'm going to put them all back in.
  • mcafton
    mcafton Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have 5. one is a name I had to spend a lot of money to get covered up. don't do a name, unless it your kids, end even then. All on lower arms. Probably done for a while.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I agree Mine are all my Children's names and Grandchildren and God is above all of them. I wouldn't even put my Children's Father's name on my body, Nope..wont do that! :yum:
  • RonYoung2017
    RonYoung2017 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I lost count I've been getting new ink every few years since I was 16
  • healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    No tattoos, but I had pink hair