How Many Tattoos Do You Have & What's Your Fav? Show Us :)

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Tattoos are for the devil since it's an act of desecration to the temple.

Dont temples get decorated?
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I have a bit of coverage.

Both full sleeves, one of which extends over my hand. Back and side/hip (one piece), right shin, left hip, left ankle, left foot ... oh and ring finger/thumb of right hand ...

Here's some:

wws0gkdkeqdn.jpg
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

If your body is a temple you might as well paint the walls.

... cough cough ... Sistine Chapel ... cough ...

• Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »

Dont temples get decorated?
    with clothes?

I've never seen a temple wearing underwear.
    lizery wrote: »

If your body is a temple you might as well paint the walls.

... cough cough ... Sistine Chapel ... cough ...

^^^ This.

Also, your "Tattoos are for the devil" is really only relevant if you are speaking the Christians. In which case they may agree with you and that would make your point moot.

If you aim the comment at non-Christians then being Mr Judgy might not convince them to convert.

Unless your aim to condemn in which case Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you will be judged. 2 For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.…" and
    Luke 6:37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." and
    Romans 2:1 "You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things." and
    Romans 14:10 "Why, then, do you judge your brother? Or why do you belittle your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat."

So i guess we'll see each other in Hell? (which btw is a pagan concept stemming from old Norse mythology)

#justsaying ...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I currently have 4 tattoos... will add a fifth when I hit my mini goal, which is about 25 pounds away. My tattoos are a rose above my left breast (Rose was my grandmothers name). I have the Libra scales on my lower back. I have a dolphin with the Chinese symbol for love on my right shoulder blade, and I have crossing checkered flags in between my shoulder blades. I am currently researching some ideas for my big tattoo that will go from my left shoulder blade over to my shoulder and down part of my arm. My next tattoo will be something music related on my wrist.

Piercings.. I have 3 holes in each ear (one of which is my right upper cartilage), my belly button (which I currently do not have in, but the hole is still open), my tongue, and my nose. I have been researching additional ear piercings, specifically the ones that help with headaches and migraines.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

I don't have any tattoos.
    ....and I see what you did there. ;)
  • millea84
    millea84 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I don't have any right now, but I have three in mind that I want to get. I want to get a memorial tattoo of my cat. I created a logo of her for a business I want to startup. My dad was not happy about that, but I told him it was free advertising. He just rolled his eyes. lol. I also want to get a small tattoo of a small black cat just a little below the collar bone in the front. Eventually I want to have a tattooed necklace of all the animals in my life. The third one I want is of the Celtic Trinity Symbol on my neck. It is a sacred symbol that has dual meaning. It stands for the Trinity in Christianity. There is also a Pagan meaning behind it, but I don't remember what it is.
  • Volbeat79
    Volbeat79 Posts: 185 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Six tattoos, 4 of them Metallica symbols. I have one old homemade sun tattoo and one of my favorite movie, The Shawshank Redemption. I would love many more, but them darn tattoo artists like to make money.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Nice!! :blush:

Right?? I've been trying to save up to add to mine but don't want to break the bank! :grimace:
  • gmikesell
    gmikesell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    20170730_234309_zpsmzdek4dx.jpg

I have 2,a vertical tribal following up my spine and this one a Phoenix with the mantra "to rise from the ashes you first must burn". I was excited for a shot at a physique competition and then blew out my bicep tendon. After surgery and recovery including physical therapy I lost All my gains I had made to that point and to start over from scratch as of this year. It was pretty heartbreaking but this commemorates my situation and I love it and keep working hard even though it stills look gimpy.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Its Beautiful!!!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    qu8hd5qo65d4.jpg
    0ogioogfv1lm.jpg

Left side...
    The angel is the archangel raphael, the Saint of wellness and traveler's... To guide me towards the healthy choices

My sons name in an ekg because my heart beats for him

And the sun, for my mother who gave me life and who's favorite flower was the sunflower

I have more, but another time
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Those are Amazing!!! <3