Hugh Jackman Deadlifts 400 pounds

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I love putting people down for their accomplishments.

Where do I sign up?
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    The only real deadlifts are tippy-toe deadlifts where your heels are all the way off the ground when you're locked out. Only wussie cheating weak lazy posers who don't care about their calves do those flat-footed deadlifts. The only valid goals in the world are my goals.

I throw in a shrug after I do the clc raise.

I do this too. Lately I've been working a power clean in also - just to the chest. I am thinking of incorporating a full OHP and stand into it, but not sure my balance will handle it when I am up on my tippy-toes. Hard enough getting the bar to the chest on tippy-toes.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    The only real deadlifts are tippy-toe deadlifts where your heels are all the way off the ground when you're locked out. Only wussie cheating weak lazy posers who don't care about their calves do those flat-footed deadlifts. The only valid goals in the world are my goals.

I do this too. Lately I've been working a power clean in also - just to the chest. I am thinking of incorporating a full OHP and stand into it, but not sure my balance will handle it when I am up on my tippy-toes. Hard enough getting the bar to the chest on tippy-toes.
    That's a start, but you forgot to put everyone else down based on a totally arbitrary standard.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

a clean to the chest? or are you talking about high pulls?
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    That's a start, but you forgot to put everyone else down based on a totally arbitrary standard.

My bad. I can't believe you poseurs think you're actually accomplishing anything without the clean on tippy-toes.

Better?
    a clean to the chest? or are you talking about high pulls?

No fraking idea. Just imagine me doing some badass chit that no one else does because they are not awesome like me.