• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

ETA; FIFY
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    This might be why people report your photos, Megan.

And if they do that, then they really need to get a life. My personal life of exactly what's going on in the bedroom is nobody's business but mine. I will not be messaging anyone for advice unless you are my doctor or him.

This is hilarious, since we all know now (since you've told us) you get an itchy nether region when you have sex with condoms...I love MFP...so much dirty laundry...bring on the popcorn gifs!!!

Oh everyone knows about that....

My question is, why? My friends list couldn't tell you anything at all about my sex life. Not because I'm prude, but because what's going on in my bedroom (as you put it) is nobody's business but mine.

Something about a trap.

I think.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Did someone in this thread show her lace-covered *kitten* in a photo on MFP?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

And if they do that, then they really need to get a life. My personal life of exactly what's going on in the bedroom is nobody's business but mine. I will not be messaging anyone for advice unless you are my doctor or him.

This is hilarious, since we all know now (since you've told us) you get an itchy nether region when you have sex with condoms...I love MFP...so much dirty laundry...bring on the popcorn gifs!!!

I now know more about your sex life than my best friend of 36 years' sex life. But it's no one's business ...

That does not sound like a best friend. You sure this person feels the same about you?
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

ETA; FIFY

thank you! :)
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options

I now know more about your sex life than my best friend of 36 years' sex life. But it's no one's business ...

That does not sound like a best friend. You sure this person feels the same about you?

for all you people know, it could all be a big tangled mess of lies. but then again, maybe not. GIF me and whatever, but im not the ones commenting on a random person's stuff and taking it seriously
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

for all you people know, it could all be a big tangled mess of lies. but then again, maybe not. GIF me and whatever, but im not the ones commenting on a random person's stuff and taking it seriously
    We're just glad you're not the town slut.
  • Megan101792
    Options

that's my friends job.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

So you personally know that OP and you're actually the town slut?
  • Megan101792
    Options

So you personally know that OP and you're actually the town slut?

who knows these days
  • PRMinx
    Options

that's my friends job.

Nice way to talk about a friend.
  • Megan101792
    Options

that's my friends job.

hey shes admits to it. says guys can do it why cant she
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

that's my friends job.

You have some screwed up double standards. A guy has sex with lots of girls and it's okay. Your friend has sex with a bunch of guys and she's a slut?
  • Megan101792
    Options

that's my friends job.

You have some screwed up double standards. A guy has sex with lots of girls and it's okay. Your friend has sex with a bunch of guys and she's a slut?

I don't call her that persay. She calls herself that to her friends and people who are mean to her because people judge her for having an entertaining lifestyle. Always take the joke upon yourself and it takes the fun away from the person who made fun of you
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

This was my initial thought, good thing it was lace underwear and not latex. You know, allergies and all.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

that's my friends job.

I don't call her that persay. She calls herself that to her friends and people who are mean to her because people judge her for having an entertaining lifestyle. Always take the joke upon yourself and it takes the fun away from the person who made fun of you

Doesn't matter if your friend jokes about it, it's your job as her friend to have her back. That means not talking about her sex life or calling her a slut behind her back, even in joking.
  • PRMinx
    Options

that's my friends job.

If one of my friends called me the town slut to a bunch of strangers, we wouldn't be friends for much longer. But, then, my friends and I are nice to each other. It works out well that way.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

that's my friends job.

Doesn't matter if your friend jokes about it, it's your job as her friend to have her back. That means not talking about her sex life or calling her a slut behind her back, even in joking.
    I'm curious how all these people know about her sex life.

I mean, I grew up in a small town and no one but those I told knew anything about my sex life. In fact, most people thought I was the sweet and innocent one in my group of friends and thought my VIRGIN friend was a slut (and I of course had her back, as you say).
  • DamePiglet
    Options

that's my friends job.

I think you mean "per se"... but you don't actually mean "per se" either.
    What you mean is: "not to her face."
    And it appears that you are one of the mean people who judge her.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

This was my initial thought, good thing it was lace underwear and not latex. You know, allergies and all.

HA! I'm glad you wondered that, too. I thought I might have been the only one! I'm sure that gem of a thread is long gone... would be cool to deny or confirm, though.