Single and Want to Be

Options
1234568»

Replies

• csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Yeah but if you are single and want to be, I'm assuming you have no sex drive. In a relationship, you are at least guaranteed to get laid once in a while without even trying

Not necessarily. Sometimes you just find an alternate way to deal with that sex drive that doesn't involve a relationship partner. That will vary between individuals. Some may choose to have casual partners ("Friends with benefits" seem to generally consider themselves not to be in a relationship), and some may go the abstinence route. Even if they do go the abstinence route, just because you're not doing something doesn't mean you don't have a drive to do it.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    We're just glad you're not the town slut.

that's my friends job.

Nice way to talk about a friend.

hey shes admits to it. says guys can do it why cant she

You have some screwed up double standards. A guy has sex with lots of girls and it's okay. Your friend has sex with a bunch of guys and she's a slut?

I don't call her that persay. She calls herself that to her friends and people who are mean to her because people judge her for having an entertaining lifestyle. Always take the joke upon yourself and it takes the fun away from the person who made fun of you

I think you mean "per se"... but you don't actually mean "per se" either.
    What you mean is: "not to her face."
    And it appears that you are one of the mean people who judge her.

No way! I've known her since I was five years old, silly. I call it to her face, but I dont do it as if I'm greeting her and say hey, slut, hows your day.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I don't feel comfortable calling any woman a slut or a b***h or anything like that... even if they want to take that word and make it there own... It's just so demeaning to me..

but that's my opinion on name calling...
  • Megan101792
    Options
    I don't know... maybe it's just me, but I don't feel comfortable calling any woman a slut or a b***h or anything like that... even if they want to take that word and make it there own... It's just so demeaning to me..

but that's my opinion on name calling...

I guess my close friends and I don't consider cuss words to be called at each other demeaning. We don't do it openly but if in convo in private or hanging out, yes
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Yeah but if you are single and want to be, I'm assuming you have no sex drive. In a relationship, you are at least guaranteed to get laid once in a while without even trying

Nope. Not true.
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    8235720342_c22ccc6df1_z.jpg

Just the way I like it ^_^

ahhhh exactly. Perfect!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Nope. Not true.

Not even close to true lol. Opposite.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    8235720342_c22ccc6df1_z.jpg

Just the way I like it ^_^

I like you.

My idea of a perfect home would be a gated estate... man(and woman) eating lions outside the gates.... on an island..... with man(and woman) eating sharks swimming in the water..... the land on the other side of the water would have a 10 mile radius mine field.....

That's home.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    fp9ock.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options

If you want something done right, do it yourself.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    2dc707cd-e70c-4076-8567-24ae10ff3c8f_zps6a6138e8.jpg

That's a unique perspective. So true!
  • Megan101792
    Options

true
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Why? She has a boyfriend and that impacts everyone else how? If I was willing to settle I'd have a boyfriend or still be married. Maybe one of them is settling or maybe they've found someone that fits them. Someone else's relationship doesn't define who I am.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure my type and Mama June's type are vastly different.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    ohhh ive been on your lawn and you liked it..
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options

even-hitler-had-a-girlfriend1.jpg

Too tasteless?
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

This is sad.. confining yourself into a relationship just to get laid when you have many other options (sky is the limit) without having to be in one if you don't want to.

I'm single by choice and I'm loving it. So much time and energy to focus on myself, my own development and my own happiness. I had partners before, and it was great, in fact it was amazing. My life is still amazing now without a partner. I don't need a partner to feel complete (sexually or otherwise). I may want one in the future, but I don't see my priorities changing in the foreseeable future.
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    >> Does your sex drive shut off during the week, then?

Yeah, more or less. Working 11 - 12 hours a day will do that. But hey, it works for me.