• grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: grover0ca

January 1, 2011: 188

January 8, 2011: 185

January 15, 2011: 183.4

Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 178

This was a tough week exercise wise. I treated myself to my reward-a new tattoo-but that meant no work outs on Wed/Thurs...last night I injured myself at taekwondo so I could not go to my tdk class today..grrr. But I did what I could at home for strength training. Hopefully I can get back into the routine in the next couple of days. It was pretty good week in terms of calories!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm getting over a recent back injury, so I can't stay long.

1/1 - 188.5
    1/8 - 186.5
    1/15 - 186.5

Hope you have had an awesome week!! :happy:
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: Buttsmom
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 146.2
    Weight January 8, 2011 : 145.2
    Weight January 15, 2011: 141.2
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 136

Didn't quite make the mini goal, only got around 3000 and right now I don't know if I'm going to exercise tonight or not.
  • delllis06
    delllis06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    didnt' get to weigh in yesterday weight 184.5. half a pound better than gaining
  • lilshanj01
    Options
    Hello I am new to the website, i was at my granddaughters gymnastics when a mom came in and signed into the myfitnesspal site and i said I NEED THIS SUPPORT! Pleaes advise how to complete the form and start monitoring my weight loss. I cut and paste it, not sure if that was what i am suppose to do.
    Screen Name: lilshanj
    Starting Weight on January 16, 2011: 195
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 145

Thanks and look forward to losing weight and becoming a happy person once again.
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    01/16/2011 weigh-in: 194.5lbs!!
    All that kicking of my own *kitten* at the gym worked!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just checking in today sorry I'm late

Start weight for this challange 267.8
    1/8/11 - 261.2
    1/15/11 - 260.8

A 1 pound loss not bad hope for more next week! still have 2 more weeks to lose 3.8 pounds
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    5000 calorie checkin:

Sat. 16th - 504

4496 to go!!:smile:
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Starting weight-180
    last week- 177
    this week- 175

5 lbs so far! :)

sorry i'm late posting. I posted this morning but it was on another forum you started. Lol!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    SW: 177
    CW: 177
    GW: 167

here is my exercise schedule for this week:

MONDAY JANUARY 17:
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX
    -SELF WORKOUT

TUESDAY, JANUARY 18
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

THURSDAY, JANUARY 20
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 3

FRIDAY, JANUARY 21
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

SATURDAY, JANUARY 22
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

SUNDAY, JANUARY 23
    -WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS
    -JACKIE WARNER UPPER BODY
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 2
    -JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 3

NUTRITIONAL GOALS THIS WEEK:
    -DRINK @ LEAST 64 OZ WATER/DAILY
    -NO FRENCH FRIES/MUSHROOM SWISS SNACK WRAP/BURGER
    -DO THE SPECIAL K CHALLENGE THIS WEEK
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    I burned 4,096 calories last week in 365 min from last Monday to Sunday.

Next week I am going to shoot for 360 to 400 min of activity.

Have a good week everyone!! Keep moving and keep up the good work!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: NewImproved
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 167.2
    1/15/11 weigh in 165.4

Sorry Im late plz to give me the boot
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: frostiegurl
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 232
    Weight on January 7, 2011: 230
    current weight on January 15, 2011 :229

sorry it's late

Been a bit hectic since getting back from the cruise. Can't believe I lost anything after a week of eating cruise ship food. :P
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone ????? 2 days & no postings - hope everyone is not having a bad a few days as me :mad: not looking forward to Saturday:sick:
  • loobyd89
    Options
    Screen Name: Loobyd89
    Starting Weight on January 19, 2011: 221.2 lb

New to this :)
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    5000 challenge
    3434 so far...pretty proud of myself, since Ive been sick and still push to atleast get my walk in
    1566 to go
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    The chart is coming tonight, i swear. sorry its late. my internet went out
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Today was just terrible. I went very very badly over. I don't know what happened. I was at wal-mart and all of a sudden I was filling up the cart. Got home, then I filled up my belly. I'm going to push it at the gym tomorrow. I've burned about 3500 so far this week so I am hoping to burn another 3500. Maybe i'll see a pound or two loss...maybe. Hope y'all are doing a LOT better than I am!
  • susuzz
    susuzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I thought something was wrong too....thought I missed something! Glad we are all here and going strong ~ cuzz I do need this!

I feel so good this month, and I know it is because of this challenge. For a couple of months I was hovering at the exact same weight, which I was happy with, but needed that little push. In my head, I just was telling myself, I guess I will always be at this weight (150-152), because anything under that is "too hard for me to reach" Then to add to these thoughts, a friend said that when she pushed to reach that extra 10 pound loss, it was too much and she couldn't maintain, so gained weight back and is holding steady.

But I again am talking in my head thinking, I want this, I can do this! 10 pounds is just a number, these pounds will go away - because I want them to go away. Along came this 10 pound challenge. For the past 2 weeks, each and every time I have hopped on the scale, it was one-forty-something! NOT 151, not 150. This morning it said 147! I am SO pumped!

This number is because, I want it to be. I am choosing to go to the gym, choosing to stay on the eliptical 3 more minutes than planned. I am choosing to do 3 more reps. Also, choosing to say NO to the cookies my daughter just made, choosing to say NO to the extra cocktail at the parties I go to and am happy with the 1 or 2 that I have. And you know what, although each of these choices are small ~~~ it is AMAZING how it all adds up.

So make good decisions ~ there is only 12 more days left to this challenge ~ keep pushing!! It is worth it!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I am at a stand still!!! I haven't seen the scale move since last week at all.. Haven't gained but haven't lost!!! I think I need to eat more!!! I don't eat alot, not because I feel like I will gain but because I am usually not that hungry... Although I do have my days... I work out everyday doing p90x and the inches are coming off and I know that is more important than pounds, but I am sill hoping my weight drops at least 9 pounds in the next 2 months!! They say it comes off toward the end of the 90 days rather than at the beginning.. I am looking forward to that day!!!
    :love: