• asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    1/1: 150.2
    1/8: 149
    1/15: 149.2
    1/22: 149.4
    Goal weight by 1/31: 141

I don't understand what's going on. I was under my calories every single day this week, usually by 200 - 300. It really makes no sense to me.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    LW: 169
    CW: 168
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    1/1: 150.2
    1/8: 149
    1/15: 149.2
    1/22: 149.4
    Goal weight by 1/31: 141

I don't understand what's going on. I was under my calories every single day this week, usually by 200 - 300. It really makes no sense to me.

I understand!!! I am the same way!!! I think it is alot of water and muscle!!! I have lost inches so that is really all that matters!!!!! It is ok!!! We can get through this! I was told to watch my sodium...I have been but not as good as I could! Maybe this will help me next week! Good luck to you!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Last week: 194.5lbs
    This week: 194.5lbs.

My son's first birthday is monday.
    It's been a party since friday!
    Lol.
    So after the last piece of cake on monday it's time to get to 191!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Weight this week on Saturday was 264.2 up 4 pounds since last week! Don't get it. I was good, sort of but not so bad as to gain an extra 4 pounds! Oh, well. at least I'm still down 3.8 pounds since the beginning of this challenge. I weighed myself this morning and I was down to 262. Maybe I'm just bloated for some reason.

Last week 260.8
    This week 264.2.

Hoping to get down to at least 260 before the end of this week!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Sorry I have not been able to post a lot daily, but I am a woman on a mission with off days too. So far this month I have lost 10 pounds total. I gained 2 pounds this last week which I have gotten back off over the weekend so I am back to 354 today and keeping my 10 pounds loss for January. I am really pushing for 349 by January 31st/Feb 1st.

So the plan this week is to hit the gym at least 3 to 4 days and get in 50 to 60 min of cardio everyday. My exercise weeks coincide with MFP, so I don't have to keep track and can just look back at my totals. Here on out exercise everyday.

Last week I went to the gym once and did Leslie Sansone DVD's 5 days. I racked up 323 min and burned 4,135 calories.

Everyone keep up the good work and keep moving! Have a good week!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    182.6 last saturday- 181.6 this week.
    Not huge but still a loss!

It's a whole lb and to many of us that's a lot always be proud of your success!!! Don't sell your self short a lb I'm throwing a party over here LOL Way to go!!!

lol...thank you, you are right!! A pound might not sound like much but it took alot of work! I deserve to be proud, thank you!!!
  • janellnicole2
    Options
    Screen Name: janellnicole2
    1/1/11: 190
    1/8/11: 187.5 (2.5 lbs )
    1/15/11: 185.5 (2 lbs)
    1/22/11: 185.5 (NOTHING!)
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 179

I have been sick for about 2 weeks now, didnt exercise at all last week! I am pretty upset about that and know that sick or not sick, I could have at least gotten in a few burns. I have alot of hard work to do to get to my goal, 6.5 lbs one week from today. I dont even know if that is possible for me. I think my highest has been maybe 4 lbs in one week, and that only happened at the very beginning, 3 months ago:( Oh well, I will take what I can get, whether it is 1 lbs or 6.5, aslong as I try and as long as it keeps going down and not up!
  • lilfarm
    lilfarm Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: Lilfarm
    January 1st: 204
    January 8th: 204
    January 15th: 203
    January 22nd: 200
    January 29th:
    Difference: -4 pound

Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 194
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    jan10weightlossgroup.jpg

Here is the chart. I had a rough week last week. This week I am looking forward to weigh in. I got back on the "Flat Belly Diet" this week and took a peek at the scale and im loving the results. just wanted i needed to finish up the month. Good luck to everyone and congrats on your success!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Here is the chart. I had a rough week last week. This week I am looking forward to weigh in. I got back on the "Flat Belly Diet" this week and took a peek at the scale and im loving the results. just wanted i needed to finish up the month. Good luck to everyone and congrats on your success!!!

It's great that you're having success! I've also been trying very hard this week and expect to see some good numbers on the scale. Good luck to you! And thank you so much for taking the time to make the chart for our group!!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Trying to eat as many veggies as I can adn drinking water all day!!! Hope this helps with the numbers!!!:smile:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    So the plan this week is to hit the gym at least 3 to 4 days and get in 50 to 60 min of cardio everyday. My exercise weeks coincide with MFP, so I don't have to keep track and can just look back at my totals. Here on out exercise everyday.

Last week I went to the gym once and did Leslie Sansone DVD's 5 days. I racked up 323 min and burned 4,135 calories.
    Awesome burn!! Way to go! I'm with you on the exercise everyday!! Today I just went for a walk, but tomorrow I'm gonna be back in the gym, putting in 2 hours.
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Hi all. I started the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred yesterday and I am loving it. It is only 20 minutes and level 1 is great. I used 2 lbs weights but I think I need to increase it a lil. I highly recommend the dvd. I wanted to share something awesome that happened today. Last Fall in 2010 when Old Navy had all there summer stuff on sale. I bought a white half sleeve cardigan. It is XL. At the time it was a little too tight. So I put it in the closet and just well, forgot about it. I grabed it out this morning and thought oh geez this is too tight I know it. Well....I put it on and GUESS WHAT!! ITS TOOOO BIG! Wow what a great feeling. Has anyone else had this happen to you? Here is a great article I wanted to share http://www.ehow.com/how_4760429_quickly-lose-weight-drinking-water.html Its about drinking water. 64 oz is the standard but water consumtion is suppose to be based on your weight. So for many of us 64 oz is not enough. Drinking water can help relieve bloat caused by sodium. My challenge for the next two days is for everyone to drink as much water as your body is suppose to have. That way on weigh in on saturday you will be less likely to be retaining water.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hi all. I started the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred yesterday and I am loving it. It is only 20 minutes and level 1 is great. I used 2 lbs weights but I think I need to increase it a lil. I highly recommend the dvd. I wanted to share something awesome that happened today. Last Fall in 2010 when Old Navy had all there summer stuff on sale. I bought a white half sleeve cardigan. It is XL. At the time it was a little too tight. So I put it in the closet and just well, forgot about it. I grabed it out this morning and thought oh geez this is too tight I know it. Well....I put it on and GUESS WHAT!! ITS TOOOO BIG! Wow what a great feeling. Has anyone else had this happen to you? Here is a great article I wanted to share http://www.ehow.com/how_4760429_quickly-lose-weight-drinking-water.html Its about drinking water. 64 oz is the standard but water consumtion is suppose to be based on your weight. So for many of us 64 oz is not enough. Drinking water can help relieve bloat caused by sodium. My challenge for the next two days is for everyone to drink as much water as your body is suppose to have. That way on weigh in on saturday you will be less likely to be retaining water.

Congrats Stephanie on the sweater!!!:flowerforyou: Thanks for the chart also! Keep up the good work!

On the water recommendation, I will drink more water but I don't agree with the drink water based on weight. I have heard it before. Everything in moderation. I am too big to do that one. My doctor recommend I go by the color of my urine. If dark I drink more water until light. I average 10 to 12 cups a day. We get water from fruits and veggies and that should be plenty for most. I think it is a good idea if you are closer to average weight. I just don't go by it. When I have a good workout or it is very hot out I may go for 16 cups of water a day if I see my urine is dark.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I stole this from another thread and wanted to share it with you all:

Tip for the day: Never tell someone that you are TRYING to lose weight..tell them "I AM losing weight". Trying implies that there is a chance of failing...and failing is no longer an option for all of us! Let's do this!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Got back to the gym today after almost a week away.
    I'll remember this for next year: A child's birthday last about a week! LOL.
    So I know I put on a few bloating pounds. It's also TOM.
    But I pushed it as much as I could today and i'm really hoping to see a great loss this week!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I stole this from another thread and wanted to share it with you all:

Tip for the day: Never tell someone that you are TRYING to lose weight..tell them "I AM losing weight". Trying implies that there is a chance of failing...and failing is no longer an option for all of us! Let's do this!

There should totally be a like button in here but this one I love!!! Thanks for sharing
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the cold going around the family has finally caught up with me. :frown: So I didn't go to the gym, for fear of cardio making me cough uncontrollably. I hope to get back there next week. In the meantime, I'll do some light exercise at home.
    Hi all. I started the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred yesterday and I am loving it. It is only 20 minutes and level 1 is great. I used 2 lbs weights but I think I need to increase it a lil. I highly recommend the dvd. I wanted to share something awesome that happened today. Last Fall in 2010 when Old Navy had all there summer stuff on sale. I bought a white half sleeve cardigan. It is XL. At the time it was a little too tight. So I put it in the closet and just well, forgot about it. I grabed it out this morning and thought oh geez this is too tight I know it. Well....I put it on and GUESS WHAT!! ITS TOOOO BIG! Wow what a great feeling. Has anyone else had this happen to you?
    laDOLCEvita7... You wouldn't believe how many people are in line for the 30 Day Shred at my library... And there are only a few copies, so I would have to buy it for sure, it I wanted to get good use out of it. I know so many people here are really into it. Congrats on the cardigan!! Can't say it's ever happened to me, but I've tried on clothes from high school that are ENORMOUS on me now. :happy:

Mollie1037... I agree with you on the water. Colour is a good rule of thumb. I've been judging my intake based on a 3-cup water bottle I have, and I try to drink 2 of those/day. I always think it's not enough, but then I remember that I drink at least 2 green/herbal teas a day, ACV in water in the mornings, and usually some sort of "other" drink, as well.
    :laugh: AWESOME!!! Thanks for yoinking that.
    There should totally be a like button in here but this one I love!!! Thanks for sharing
    NewImproved... Lol, I often think that too. Sometimes I think of guoting something and then typing "LIKE" underneath it (but that would be a little too odd...).