NO MORE EXCUSES JANUARY, LOSE 10+ LBS!

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I wish I had more time to support you all but I am so busy at work these days! I am doing OK this week. I hope to have lost something but I don't think it will be another huge weight loss this week. I had a few not so good days and one missed workout too.

I am drinking a lot of water and I am going to attempt to squeeze in some extra workouts today and tomorrow for my last chance workouts and to keep my 360 min in exercise quota for the week.

Stay strong everyone and remember Stephanie's signature, nothing feel as good as skinny feels! I am keeping 344 in my mind for the next 11 days of this month. I want to get to 344 by January 31st.

Keep up the good work peeps!:flowerforyou:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone check this out great visual and post thought i would share with you all!!! Thanks to one of my MFP pals!!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I am at a stand still!!! I haven't seen the scale move since last week at all.. Haven't gained but haven't lost!!! I think I need to eat more!!! I don't eat alot, not because I feel like I will gain but because I am usually not that hungry... Although I do have my days... I work out everyday doing p90x and the inches are coming off and I know that is more important than pounds, but I am sill hoping my weight drops at least 9 pounds in the next 2 months!! They say it comes off toward the end of the 90 days rather than at the beginning.. I am looking forward to that day!!!
    :love:

Suggestion: watch your sodium intake. I didn't think I can bring mine below 1,000 mg, but when I finally managed to, the weight has been melting off. Unfortunately I regain some weight during the weekend from eating at a restaurant even for one day (eating healthier options in the restaurant never works for me), and that's why my weight loss has not moved faster. In 2 days, I lost the 4 pounds I regained during the weekend, and I am facing new weight loss at this moment. Now, I am a believer that sodium is definitely something we all should truly become aware of.
  • susuzz
    susuzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone check this out great visual and post thought i would share with you all!!! Thanks to one of my MFP pals!!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=3926473&SPShared=TRUE

****** Great posting! Thanks for sharing! It is amazing how our bodies do change!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I am at a stand still!!! I haven't seen the scale move since last week at all.. Haven't gained but haven't lost!!! I think I need to eat more!!! I don't eat alot, not because I feel like I will gain but because I am usually not that hungry... Although I do have my days... I work out everyday doing p90x and the inches are coming off and I know that is more important than pounds, but I am sill hoping my weight drops at least 9 pounds in the next 2 months!! They say it comes off toward the end of the 90 days rather than at the beginning.. I am looking forward to that day!!!
    :love:

Suggestion: watch your sodium intake. I didn't think I can bring mine below 1,000 mg, but when I finally managed to, the weight has been melting off. Unfortunately I regain some weight during the weekend from eating at a restaurant even for one day (eating healthier options in the restaurant never works for me), and that's why my weight loss has not moved faster. In 2 days, I lost the 4 pounds I regained during the weekend, and I am facing new weight loss at this moment. Now, I am a believer that sodium is definitely something we all should truly become aware of.

I will have to change my goal of sodium intake then!!! I am usually below it but sometimes I eat something then log it to find it had way more sodium than I thought!! Thanks for the tip and I am going to try this and see if it helps! I am sure it will!
  • delllis06
    delllis06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    weigh in won't be by a computer tomorrow
    lost 1.3 lbs YEAAAA!!!!!
  • Bethy25
    Bethy25 Posts: 73
    Options
    Checking in Today!!

Blasack
    SW: 192
    01/07/11: 188.5
    01/14/11: 187
    01/21/11: 185.5

3.5 to go next week!! I'd better kick it up a notch!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Hi Hi, checking in today.

mmelaragno
    1/1/11 - 237.5
    1/7/11 - 236.5
    1/14/11 - 232
    1/21/11 - 230.8

Weight loss this week 1.2 lbs

6.7 lbs lost total, I need to step up my game too! 3.3 lbs for next week!
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    jan10weightlossgroup-2.jpg

Here is the updated list. I will update again on monday. thank you everyone for being patient with me this week. not having the internet sucks
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting the chart. I love seeing my weight loss!!
    I will be posting my weight again on sunday.
    It's been hard for me to get on the computer too so don't feel bad :)
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Cool chart! Thanks! That is motivating!!! Nervous about my weigh in tomorrow. Stayed under on cals everyday, but salt has been kind of high the past two days...eeek.
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Is still the same weight!!! No loss 204lbs
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Small loss but I'm still happy as it makes me want to aim for better next week
    1/1/11 252
    8/1/11 241.2
    15/1/11 239.4
    22/1/11 239.0 down 0.4
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I hope you have all had a great week. I was doing really well and then I managed to put on half a pound over night!

Here are my stats:

Screen Name: 2Young4This 
    Starting Weight (On January 1st 2011): 157.8 
    8th Jan 2011: 157.2 
    15th Jan 2011: 153.6
    22nd Jan 2011: 151 
    Lost in this challenge: 6.8
    Goal by Jan 31st, 2011: 147 (4 pounds to go) 
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ZERO lost...but, absolutely ZERO gained, right? It's TOM and I went overboard on sodium past couple of nights even though I stayed within my cals. Still feel proud of this week. Got a lot of great workouts in and stayed within my cals everyday, except one day where I went 30 calories in the hole.

Next week, here I come!

Hope everyone had a GREAT week!!!

Screen Name: ThinMamaDoo
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 152
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 142

January 8th Weight: 147.6
    January 15th Weight: 146.0
    January 22nd Weight: 146.0

EDITED TO ADD MY STATS
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 356

Well it has been a tough week for me. I have exercised but my eating was not good. With that said I gained 2 pounds this week,, weighing in at 356. No excuses, so I will just get that 2 pounds back off this week. I am still shooting for 349 by January 31st.

Congrats to all of you who lost weight this week!!:drinker: Good job to maintainers! I wished I had maintained.:grumble: Success is never giving up, so if you gained, keep on trying this week. You can do it!! We can do it!

Have a good weekend everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    182.6 last saturday- 181.6 this week.
    Not huge but still a loss!
  • Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    checking in, but very discouraged. Gained a lot back this week, back to my starting weight 225. But it is my fault, I really didn't do anything this week to encourage any kind of weight loss, I never made it to the gym, and instead of working out here at home, sat on my a$% on the couch eating what ever was in site, and watching the boob tube. So this week gonna work extra hard, hit the gym as much as possible, and workout here at home, and get back to behaving when it comes to food. Not sure I can do the whole 10 lbs by the end of next week, but I am sure I can do 3 or 4. This group has been very helpful, having one bad week this entire month is a lot better then I normally do, hope you have another group next month.
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    182.6 last saturday- 181.6 this week.
    Not huge but still a loss!

It's a whole lb and to many of us that's a lot always be proud of your success!!! Don't sell your self short a lb I'm throwing a party over here LOL Way to go!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    My weight today is 356

Well it has been a tough week for me. I have exercised but my eating was not good. With that said I gained 2 pounds this week,, weighing in at 356. No excuses, so I will just get that 2 pounds back off this week. I am still shooting for 349 by January 31st.

Congrats to all of you who lost weight this week!!:drinker: Good job to maintainers! I wished I had maintained.:grumble: Success is never giving up, so if you gained, keep on trying this week. You can do it!! We can do it!

Have a good weekend everyone!:flowerforyou:

I love your attitude and dedication and I know your going to shake those 2lbs off plus more this week with ease so let's make it happen!!!