Anyone interested in a "Those Last Pesky 20 Pounds" Group?

Options

Replies

• kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    woweee- 90lbs!!! congratulations!!! you will be able to do it for sure :)
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN
    1/1/11 Starting weight: 137.4
    1/24/11 Todays Weight 138 :frown: (Birthday celebration, dinner out...)
    I will be AWOL for about a week. My goal is to MAINTAIN!
    Mantra -- "Keep movin' momma!"
    See you next week!!!
    Goal weight: 132

Reposting last week's post. Last week did not exist for MFP. :noway: I was in Jamaica!!!
    Good news: 3 + mile power walks each day
    Bad news: Buffets, dinners out, delicious fruity drinks available round the clock
    Please excuse me for the week while I re-align myself, and I will get back to you NEXT Monday!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @ Kaleohone....my body doesn't like a pound a week after my first month. I know the feeling!

@ Hoosiermomma....JAMAICA! Hope you had a GREAT time!! +3 sounds like a pretty good trade off for VACA!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Swinging by between classes!

12/20/10 Starting weight: 180
    1/18/2011 weight: 140.6
    Current weight: 139.4
    Goal weight: 120
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    Ok guys...
    Getting discouraged here...the scale still ain't moving. :frown: :sad:

Here are my stats:
    1/12/11 Starting weight: 143.8
    1/31/11 Current weight: 143.8

The scale moving down for me. I have lost 4,3 pounds the first three weeks and now I'm back up to 1pound loss. I have been getting in more workouts in so I'm saying its muscle I'm gaining. Hang in there. We can do this and we WILL do this!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I had the scale stay at about the same weight for a year, so if yours isn't moving, I definitely feel your pain! I think mine might actually maybe be starting to move down.

I am doing CLX Push 2 today, some ab work, and then some cardio.

Make it a good day!
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Anyone and everyone celebrating the Super Bowl this weekend? If so, what's on the menu for healthy "grazing?"
    What's your plan for eating right?
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Anyone and everyone celebrating the Super Bowl this weekend? If so, what's on the menu for healthy "grazing?"
    What's your plan for eating right?

No plans for the big game. So it may be somewhat easy to stay on track. I say somewhat b/c it's that TOM and I'm like a garbage disposal during that time.

Anyway, I've been keeping on schedule with my Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid schedule. Doing good exercise-wise. Still working on the food. Some days I do really, really good. Others...forget it!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    SW: 172 (12/22/10)
    CW: 166.8 (2/3/11)
    GW: 155-160

I am happy with my progress but I still feel like these lbs are going by sooooooooooo slow! Especially since I gained 2lbs over Christmas & had to lose those over again :noway: haha however, in the last few weeks I have been fortunate to be losing inches which keeps me motivated to stay the course!!!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I think I'll make some yummy treats for Sunday, but as usual, I will make them healthier....buffalo chicken dip, taco dip, shrimp cocktail, ???
  • Amy_B
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I am waiting for dinner to digest so I can do two of my fave workouts from Turbo Fire. :smile:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Starting Weight (12/20): 144.4
    Today's Weight (2/7): 139.4
    Difference: -0.8 lb
    Overall Pounds Lost: 5 pounds in challenge
    Goal Weight: 130

Was dealing with TOM last week so the fact that I lost even that slight amount is good. Especially since I was eating everything sweet I could find!!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I gained half a pound. I am not too upset about that as I lost over 3 lbs last week. Its a huge loss so was just trying to maintain this week.
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Ok...so after the big game party I'm really happy that the scale stayed the same. :smile: Not sure how this week is going to go though...I've got to sick little girls at home running 104.0 fever. :frown: My weekend was filled with chicken noodle soup, lots of tears :cry: and a lot less sleep on my part. Hope they start to feel better soon.

Here are my stats:
    1/12/11 Starting weight: 143.8
    2/07/11 Current weight: 143.8
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Ok, I guess I weigh in like this:

1/30 starting weight: 152
    2/7 current weight: 150
    difference: -2 pounds This puts me at 100 pounds total lost!
    goal weight: 140-ish
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow, Monday weigh ins aren't as busy as they used to be. Good to see the ones who are here. Great job ladies!!

Starting Weight (12/23): 154
    Today's Weight (2/7): 150.2
    Difference: -2 lbs
    Goal Weight: 143 ( then set a new goal )

my new system has been working for me. Lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks. Will be hard to keep those numbers up. Not expecting to, but I finally broke through the lbs I gained back in early January. SO close to the 140's. Haven't been there since early 2005.
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    12/20/10 Starting weight: 180
    1/18/2011 weight: 140.6
    Current weight: 139.4
    Goal weight: 120

The scale didn't budge - I wasn't very careful last week.
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Okay, I LOVED my scale yesterday morning, but it wasn't as nice this morning. Yesterday it said 150.2. Today it was up to 152.4. :frown:

12/20 starting weight: 157.4
    2/7 current weight: 152.4
    difference: -5 pounds
    goal weight: 135
  • kaleohone
    Options
    Ok, I guess I weigh in like this:

1/30 starting weight: 152
    2/7 current weight: 150
    difference: -2 pounds This puts me at 100 pounds total lost!
    goal weight: 140-ish

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN
    1/1/11 Starting weight: 137.4
    1/24/11 Last weight for this thread 138
    Todays Weight - 137.7 (Actually Monday)
    Goal weight: 132

Boy am I off track!! Skipped the weigh-in after Jamaica and now trying to get back into the swing again after going through a week that began last Wed. with the loss of a dear friend and all the events, planning, traveling and visiting that was involved. Just trying to get on level ground.