Anyone interested in a "Those Last Pesky 20 Pounds" Group?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    All of the Pesky 20 members...please pray for kaleohone!! She is in Hawaii, and I haven't seen any activity from here today. Praying that the Tsunami is stearing clear of her!!
    Praying for her and all those affected by this terrible tragedy!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I thought I'd chime in even though I haven't been posting or following closely for a while. I just went back to the start of this challenge and see that on 12/26 my weight was 139.8, today it's 134.8, for a loss of 5 lbs (in the time span of two and a half months). I'm actually pretty happy about it - because even though it's taking a long time, I"m sticking with it and doing it. Feels great!

Great job to everyone who is still working hard, investing in yourself and having fun along the way. ;)
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    All of the Pesky 20 members...please pray for kaleohone!! She is in Hawaii, and I haven't seen any activity from here today. Praying that the Tsunami is stearing clear of her!!
    Absolutely! Unfortunately, it seems like these types of disasters/tragedies are becoming more frequent. Prayers for all that are affected!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Starting Weight (12/20): 144.4
    Today's Weight (3/14): 134
    Overall Pounds Lost: 10.4 pounds in challenge
    Current Weight: 134
    Goal Weight: 130
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN
    1/1/11 Starting weight: 137.4
    3/6/11 Last weight for this thread 138.4
    Todays Weight - 136.9
    Goal weight: 132

Hooray a loss of 1.5 pounds! NOTE: First time on this thread that i am under my starting weight. Really have stuck to it these last 3 weeks and it's working!! :flowerforyou:

Also note:. :heart: Haven't heard how things were in Hawaii but kaleohone has been replying again. Prayers for the millions affected!

Way to go sas16! :drinker: 10 pounds lost! :drinker: That is awesome!! I KNOW these last ones are the "stickiest"!
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Absolutely! Unfortunately, it seems like these types of disasters/tragedies are becoming more frequent. Prayers for all that are affected!

Fortunately we are all safe. There was much damage to the harbors on our island (Oahu) but much more on Maui and the Big Island. Didn't get much sleep Thursday and Friday...just watched the news and prayed. Schools were closed and the weather was terrible with lots of rain.
    Mahalo for all you thoughts and prayers...
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to exercise in a week due to bronchitis and sinus infection. I am just hoping it doesn't turn into pneumonia. Gain here... :frown:

12/20 starting weight: 157.4
    2/28 current weight: 150
    difference: -7.4 pounds
    goal weight: 135
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    12/22 starting weight: 172
    3/25 current weight: 160.8
    difference: - 11.2
    goal weight: 157
    > Only 3.8 lbs to go :happy: