Anyone interested in a "Those Last Pesky 20 Pounds" Group?

Options

Replies

• prekteacher2
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN
    1/1/11 Starting weight: 137.4
    1/24/11 Last weight for this thread 138
    Todays Weight - 137.7 (Actually Monday)
    Goal weight: 132

Boy am I off track!! Skipped the weigh-in after Jamaica and now trying to get back into the swing again after going through a week that began last Wed. with the loss of a dear friend and all the events, planning, traveling and visiting that was involved. Just trying to get on level ground.

Sorry for your loss! I have you in my prayers.

I've hit a bump in my weight loss road BUT I'm hoping back on tomorrow!
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    I've hit a bump on my weight loss road!:noway: AARRGG! I'm going to jump back on tomorrow. :bigsmile: I hope everyone is doing better than me. Skinny vibes to all~~~~~!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN
    Todays Weight - 137.7 (Actually Monday)

Boy am I off track!! Skipped the weigh-in after Jamaica and now trying to get back into the swing again after going through a week that began last Wed. with the loss of a dear friend and all the events, planning, traveling and visiting that was involved. Just trying to get on level ground.
    Sorry for your loss.

I took a rest day yesterday, as I have yet another cold. I plan on doing some Turbo Fire later today. Fire 55EZ is scheduled, but if I don't feel that well tonight, I will do Fire 45EZ or Fire 30 instead. As long as I get something in....
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Sorry for your loss
  • kaleohone
    Options

Praying for you all...
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    11/06/2010 Starting weight: 158lbs
    2/10/2011 Current weight: 137lbs
    Goal weight: 120-125lbs

Family: 4 kids ages 10, 5, 3, and 1.
    Date you started losing weight: 11/06/2010
    Weight Lost to Date: 21lbs
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Feeling a little better today, but we are out of Dayquil. I can't get some place to get more before work, so I hope the ibuprofen will help me cold. I did Fire 30 last night. I thought I killed it, but my calorie burn wasn't as high as last time. Oh, well. I am planning an hour of Turbo Fire tonight...HIIT 20, Sculpt 30 and Ab Burner (from ChaLean Extreme actually). Whew! Lots of work, but it's great!

Have a great Friday!

Oh, and welcome to all our new posters!
  • fuzzymel
    Options
    I have my first long spin class tomorrow. I usually do 1 hour and tomorrow is 1 and a half hours. Should be a good calorie burn.
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Starting Weight (12/20): 144.4
    Today's Weight (2/14): 137.8
    Difference: -1.6 lb
    Overall Pounds Lost: 6.6 pounds in challenge
    Goal Weight: 130

Hurt my lower back so no workout yesterday (which was my rest day anyway), or today. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I'm hoping better b/c I hate not being able to workout. And it's really hard for me to stay at 1200 calories. Being laid up is depressing and all i want to do is eat! Grrrrr!!!
  • fuzzymel
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week so that leaves 5lbs to go. So close now!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight (12/23): 154
    Today's Weight (2/14) 149.4
    Difference: -5 lbs
    Goal Weight: 143 ( then set a new goal )

Morning Everyone and Happy Valentines Day!

Lost 1 lb this week and have broken into the 140's...feeling pretty awesome! Even had a birthday party in there, made some good choices. Wishing everyone else good loses this week!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late, had a very busy day! Ended up cooking too much, eating too much, and drinking too much with the hubs. It was an overindulgent evening. Blah, I feel yucky for it too. Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I actually maintained over the weekend, which is good, because we had pizza. I did control portions, but I also had a piece of chocolate cake and 4 jalapeno poppers.

1/30 starting weight: 152
    2/14 current weight: 149
    weekly difference: -1 pound
    total difference: -3 pounds
    goal weight: 140-ish (I just want a flat stomach and to be buff! Is it too much to ask?)
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I am going with my lowest weight this weekend. I was up this morning, but I went way over on calories today. I'm making up for that today though.

12/20 starting weight: 157.4
    2/7 current weight: 151.4
    difference: -6 pounds
    goal weight: 135
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I lost 2lbs this week so that leaves 5lbs to go. So close now!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Way to Go Fuzzymel!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options

Lost 1 lb this week and have broken into the 140's...feeling pretty awesome! Even had a birthday party in there, made some good choices. Wishing everyone else good loses this week!

Wowzer DJJW! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Seeing some real deternination here!!

Now for me to do the same!! Yikes! :noway:

Thank-you all so much for your caring words in our loss. This truly has affected our family and your care is much appreciated. Each day is a new start and I am ever so much more aware that it is God's gift to me to do something that matters. It just is hard to take those steps sometimes!:brokenheart:

So for Monday (on Tuesday)

MONDAY WEIGH IN
    Todays Weight - 139.9 (Actually Monday)

As you can see not great. Just another place to step it up in my life. I've given myself some stern talking to and a hug for myself and all of you who join in the daily struggle and triumphs! :heart:
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have been hiding out...I stpped on scale and yikers! 155. I gained 5 pounds. Anyway, I am refocusing and trying to get to around 130ish...blah... It is very hard for me now. I have lost 100 pounds but this last bit of weight loves me!

Oh and I can not fix the ticker for the exercise. Does anyone know how??
  • prekteacher2
    Options
    I have been hiding out...I stpped on scale and yikers! 155. I gained 5 pounds. Anyway, I am refocusing and trying to get to around 130ish...blah... It is very hard for me now. I have lost 100 pounds but this last bit of weight loves me!

Me too! I had to change my ticker to 0 pounds loss. I'm refocusing and moving forward.
  • prekteacher2
    Options

Me too! I had to change my ticker to 0 pounds loss. I'm refocusing and moving forward.

BTW, I went to the tools and changed my weight. SAD but I HAD to be true to MYSELF! :sad:
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Where's everyone??? :smile:

Just plugging away with Turbo Fire here except for not feeling well a couple of days. The scale is being nice to me!

12/20 starting weight: 157.4
    2/21 current weight: 148.8
    difference: -8.6 pounds
    goal weight: 135
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Starting Weight (12/20): 144.4
    Today's Weight (2/21): 136.4
    Difference: -1.4 lb
    Overall Pounds Lost: 8 pounds in challenge
    Goal Weight: 130

Was out of commission last week as I had hurt my back. Did not workout at all. Just some yoga this past Friday and Saturday, just to stretch my body out, really, so no major calorie burn. So the fact that I lost anything w/out the exercise and just "ok" eating, is good. I'll take it. I went back to my TF/CLX hybrid schedule. Just started where I left off before my injury. Feels sooooo good to workout again!!