Over 200 New Year New ME Part 41

18910111214»

Replies

• Thanks Lauren and Jess!!!!!! I always check out my food diary before I eat anything so I know if I will be over or not. I love MFP, it's the best thing I have ever found!!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    I am soo ready for this day to be over with !!! My head feels like it is going to explode. I have soo much work but right now i don't feel like starting any of it...
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Hey all,

I"m new, but glad I found this thread. I need encouragement everywhere I can get it lol. My goal for the next four months is to get under 200 lbs, since it's been almost 8 years since that's been my reality. I have diabetes on both sides of my family, so I really need to get my weight in check before my health suffers for it.

Best of luck to everyone!
  • Today was a wonderful day!!

Calories- 1530 but over on sodium by 305. UGH I hate that but I will be working on it.
    Water- 96oz.
    Exercise- 30 minutes on my exercise bike= 434 calories burned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud- that even though I was tired and was dreading exercising I got on my bike and did my exercise!!

Welcome Frozenmango!!!!!!! This is a great group of ladies!!!!!
  • Good Evening Ladies,

Just a quick note from me. I want to thank you all so much for welcoming me to the group over the holidays. You ALL are amazing!! Because I care and respect each of you, I wanted to let you know I'll be bowing out.

Please understand, I think what you ladies have built here is one of the keys to making each of you successful in meeting your goals. It's just a little too overwhelming and fast paced for this "Old Lady" and I'm finding myself not able to keep up and be supportive to each of you in a way that is important and meaningful to me.

Thank you all again for all the support and encouragement, especially all the help with my Polar F6!! I think I finally got it tweaked today and I LOVE it!! I'll be using it to help myself along with my own goal and the new walking group I joined tonight. It's a little smaller group and...shall I say...more my speed, lol!!

I wish each and every one of the highest amount of success this year and for many years to come!!

Julie-Tart :flowerforyou:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Good evening ladies,

My son is being entertained by Nick JR and Bobby and Reice (stepson) are at Basketball practice so I get a few minutes of somewhat quiet....its nice I have been feeling like I am on the verge of a breakdown with all the holiday stress plus bobby being off and trying to juggle everything I have just about had enough. Its hard when you dont get help from anyone...anyway that was a total tangent and Im done now

checking in 1/5:
    calories- about 1150...might add an orange in there so closer to 1200
    water- yup
    sodium- under..2200ish
    excercise- c25k w1d2
    proud- that I went to the gym and did my last 60 second run at 6.0!!! WHOOP WHOOP! Also, a friend from college started c25k and I said congrats and he said "you inspired me to start it" :smile: :flowerforyou:

my new HRM said my c25k run burned 311 calories...thats not too shabby but I swear I was burning double that with my old HRM so Im glad that maybe Im getting a better read now?

Gnight sisters!

Cris
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Julietart- sorry to hear that....hopefully you will drop in every once in awhile to update us on your journey...we have several members who do that. Good luck on your journey!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    I just came to the site today....any advice for me?
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Checking in 1/5
    Calories: over the 1200, but 350 under the recommended amount for the exercise I completed
    Water: 4 - 25oz bottles so far
    Exercise: 55 minutes of torture with my trainer's new toy - TRAX (picture planks, but feet up in straps and now you have to jog or some such thing...:laugh: he wondered why I gave out a few times before the clock said I was done!
    Proud: The business suit I wore for my interview this morning fit amazingly and I was feeling really confident!

Lildeb - your first session sounds like the first one I had - HARD. It doesn't necessarily get easier, but I now can do a push-up. Those plank things are the worst!

R2lose: Keep up the great work, glad to see you back for 2011.

Madagooga: great group here. log your food for a week to see what you are eating and where you need to cut. Plan what you are going to cut (and keep logging). Start some exercise. Check in here for encouragement!

Julie-Tart: Sorry to see you leave - keep up your good work!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Deb those sound fab!! I'll take any recipes off your hands that your willing to dish out! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing:

Me too me too!
This discussion has been closed.