Over 200 New Year New ME Part 41

awestfall
awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
Ok for me I am going to take a break until January the 1st and enjoy the holidays with my family and friends.I will not over do it but I am not going to drive myself nuts for the next few weeks with counting everything.I know what I can have and still stay within my limits and I am proud that I do know that now.2 years ago I would have ate anything and everything and not cared how many calories I ate.But now since I have been here I realized that I have learned to be conscious of what I eat and how much.No I may not have lost as much weight as I wanted too as I have fallen off and on the wagon but I am still here fighting for my goal and I will not stop till I reach it.2011 I hope is a good year for everyone of my weight loss sisters and their family.May we beat the bulge and reach our goals this upcoming year.Thats the plan for me to stay focused and use what I have learned to reach my goals.I LOVE MY SISTERS!!! Merry Christmas and Promising New Year GOD BLESS YOU all.

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Have a great break Ann! You are so right! We all fall down and some of us gain back our losses but there is no other way than forward. Together we can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Julie my 2 cents on girl names I love weird names
    I love
    Malena
    Grace
    Annaleice
    Ainsley
    Aslynne
    Irelynne
    Rhema
    Thea
    Mia
    Amaya

The list could go on forever for girls but theres a few ideas lol

Boy names are hard for me but if I do have a boy in the near future his name will be
    Aiden Wyatt
    I also love the name
    Isaiah
    Matthew
    Ty
    Xavier
    Avery (girl or boy name)
  • awestfall
    Have a great break Ann! You are so right! We all fall down and some of us gain back our losses but there is no other way than forward. Together we can do this. :flowerforyou:
    Thanks Melinda I truly do love you all and you are one of the sweetest people I know
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Good morning ladies!
  • awestfall
    Good morning ladies!
    Good Morning Jess!! Love your new profile pic.You are looking amazing as always
  • RedneckWmn
    Good morning ladies!
    Good Morning Jess!! Love your new profile pic.You are looking amazing as always

Thank you Ann! You are so sweet! I am really loving the darker hair you have on facebook! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

I hope all of my weight loss sisters enjoy your time with your family for the holidays. Don't think about calories and exercising and anything weight loss related. Enjoy your time with your friends and family. Take a minute to reflect how far and how much progress you have all made this year. It may not be everything you wanted to accomplish but I Know everybody got a little bit closer to their goals! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I feel like such a slacker. I have never in my life done Christmas shopping so close to Christmas. I am going at lunch to finish the last of my shopping. I just have to buy a few things for my 4 year old niece. I love having a girly niece! For the first time since I started working at age 16 I have Christmas Eve off. My family opens presents and everything and spends the day together on Christmas Eve so I have always missed the majority of the day. Tomorrow the kids are coming over and were going to do lots of baking including making a birthday cake for Jesus..I'm sure there will be tons of pictures! Then the boy is coming over to spend some time..and Christmas day we just hang out and then have dinner together. So excited! :bigsmile:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Good Morning!

I hit my year end goal yesterdayt, so now I just have to maintain through the next week and half. that will be a challenge. Trying to determine goals for 2011. I believe that my weight loss will most likely reduce in speed, so I am trying to be realistic. Is 8lbs a month reasonable?

Also I may change # of time to gym to minutes exercised.

How about Mary Rose? My grandmothers name was Marguerite Angelique. I like the middle name best. I happen to like your first boys choice. Sounds aristocratic. Have you looked at what the initials look like?

I am going to try to keep up my check in over the holidays, so I will be on every day for a few seconds. Checking in helps!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    good morning girls!

Today and all week is going to be a busy busy busy! My DH and the kids are going to be home so I want to spend all my time with them. DH took our 5 y/o with him to work, but they are coming home early (about 1pm). I have to finish grouting the kid's bathroom and painting it...sso lots to do w/o a 5 y/o.

Have a great holiday and here is to a fullfilling new year - 2011:drinker:

xoxo,

Laila
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Good morning!! I have a short day at work today, then it out for a lunch with my manager and we are calling it a day a bit early.

Happy Holidays Sisters!!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Merry Christmas Ladies!!!! In case I don't talk to you before then. The next few days are busy busy busy!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    I just wanted to pop in & say hey & happy holidays!

Work has been nuts this morning but I'm home-free for 11 days in about an hour. :love:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Merry Christmas ladies! I have been gone so long, I will probably never catch up on all I missed. I was just busy, and not at all able to concentrate on weight loss. I'm going to be back to try again on Jan 3rd ... and on Jan 11th I start a 12-week weightloss class that I hope will help me focus on some good food and menu changes. (it's expensive so I really need to make it worthwhile).
    We are having a good Christmas, just being lazy around the house and the kids are playing with their new stuff. My 16 year old is a little disappointed that her things aren't all that 'fun' anymore - but I think she liked what she got anyhow.
    My husband and I had a great 20th Anniversary trip to San Francisco Thanksgiving week - but I've been super busy and kind of down since then. Ready to get back under control with eating (and spending). I'm not sure that I let you all know that we did finally close on my Aunt's farmhouse and we have spent some days there enjoying sledding and being quiet in the country.
    See you all in the New Year!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    MERRY CHRISTMAS WEIGHT LOSS SISTERS!!!! SEE YOU ALL SOOOOOON!

I got a new HRM for christmas so excited to get back to it! Miss u all!

Cris
  • Momma24
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had a very nice day with our family.

I am really excited. I have decided to do this whole weight loss thing for 2011!!! I am going to change my starting weight to the weight I am now. Because that 25 pounds lost on my ticker is from 2009!!! I want to start this at zero and get excited. Today I was asking the hubby how much weight I should set as my goal for 2011. He said instead of setting a weight loss goal determine that the scale is only going to go down in 2011, that way at the end of the year as long as you have gone down instead of up you were successful. I said what if I only lose 20 pounds his response As long as you did not gain 20 you were successful. It just made me want to try that much harder. He is always my biggest cheer leader. He tries to focus on what I have done well instead of wrong. I:heart::heart: :heart: my man. Did I mention he is soooooooo good looking. Even after 18 years I just find him incredibly gorgeous and I am so attracted to him:blushing: :blushing: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Momma24
    I changed my ticker. Wow it really did make me want to make that thing move!!!
  • awestfall
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas we sure did.I am in restart mode for good this time.Today is the first day back at it and I weighed in at 238.4 YIKES!! I never wanted to see that number again but there it was and its totally my fault but I am not going to beat myself up I am just going to move forward and make everything from here on out count.I am back to losing losing losing and I will reach my goal in 2011.My ticker reflects my new start weight too and seeing that big fat 0 makes me want to start moving my ticker even more.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Merry Christmas, ladies!

Trying to beat the terrible sickness that befell me last Tuesday...

Hope everyone had a great holiday!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Good morning ladies !!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday !!

SOrry i have been MIA for a while....I am BACK though I swear !!!

I am up like 15 lbs this morning ...i know a lot of it is water as i have been eating like crud the last few weeks...i am sure there are a few real pounds there but that is okay it will come back off...but i have to tell you i do like seeing a 260 !! does not make me happy.

I am leaving my ticker where it is for now, come friday i am going to adjust my weight to whatever it is. HOPing to be somewhere under 250 but we will see.
  • RedneckWmn
    Good morning ladies. Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday with their family. I had an absoulte blast this weekend with my family! Was such a great Christmas! I feel so truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. This was the first year to spend with my sisters husband and his kids and it was absoultely wonderful. We had such a great time. And the boy came over and spent a couple hours with the family on Christmas Eve which made it that much more great. I ate waaaay too much and I haven't stepped on the scale. I think I'm going to avoid the scale until January.

My focus for this week is to get exercise and get back to eating better. I don't think I've gained much but I'm definitely showing bloatedness (Is that even a word?) in the tummy. That needs to go away ASAP! Mexico is in 33 days!! :bigsmile:

Momma-I just have to say I LOVE hubbys suggestion of a goal for 2011. All together I think I lost 20-25 pounds for 2010. But I feel like I accomplished so much more. I lost 20-25 and kept it off plus the 30 I had already lost. That's a win in my book. I know you can do it!!

Deb-So glad to have you back!! We've missed you!

Cris-If you aren't here in January I will give you a virtual butt kicking. Sound good? Okay good plan. Go team! (I've had too much coffee today can you tell?!)
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Well, I pigged out this weekend and didn't log anything. I stepped on the scale this morning and I was at 192.6! Yuck! I know I didn't drink water and I ate whatever I wanted to. I'm feeling it in the sluggishness and tummy bloat. Tomorrow I go to my first Weight Watchers meeting. On the plus side, I should drop a lot the first week. Here's to getting back on track!

Jess: Wow, you're a peppy cheerleader when you have coffee!

Cris: Glad you got an HRM for Christmas and that you'll be rejoining us soon. I've missed you!!

lstpaul: I'm happy you're back!

Julie: I seriously woke up in the middle of the night over the holiday weekend and thought "I have to tell Julie I love the name Francesca because you can go with Frankie for short!" Yea, I just read a book with a character named Frankie. Hope you didn't experience too much nausea during Christmas!

Theresa: Get well soon!
This discussion has been closed.