Sarcastic Heifer

Options

Replies

• LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I didn't see OP making any excuses.... I just saw someone telling us her situation and how she felt about it...if she was making excuses she wouldn't have lifted her fingers to the keyboard....

And you show me a woman who claims she never felt a pregnancy trashed her body, I will show you a liar or someone on too many happy pills....

*raises hand* I must be a liar and can someone toss me the happy pills?? Yea, no. My kid didn't trash my body.

Ok... there is at least one... :)
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I didn't see OP making any excuses.... I just saw someone telling us her situation and how she felt about it...if she was making excuses she wouldn't have lifted her fingers to the keyboard....

And you show me a woman who claims she never felt a pregnancy trashed her body, I will show you a liar or someone on too many happy pills....

She blamed her husband eating doritos. Her kids for trashing her body. Her friend taking a pill is getting the easy way out. Those are excuses.

I've had 3 kids and having them didn't trash my body, my being lazy, yo yo dieting for years trashed my body.. and now I'm fixing it. No happy pills needed I prefer being cranky

I agree to your point - she used excuses. But to pounce on her .... Looks like people are waiting for the school bell to ring to start partying. Until then they have to do something so why not throw some gifs.
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

My kids didn't trash my body!!! I was back to my be for prego weight with both kids by the time I had my check up... I have stretch marks from them but hell I had those before them... I gained weight the past few years from not eating right and sitting on my butt.. My bad.. not my kids..

edit: Can I have those happy pills you talked bout now??
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

She blamed her husband eating doritos. Her kids for trashing her body. Her friend taking a pill is getting the easy way out. Those are excuses.

I've had 3 kids and having them didn't trash my body, my being lazy, yo yo dieting for years trashed my body.. and now I'm fixing it. No happy pills needed I prefer being cranky

I agree to your point - she used excuses. But to pounce on her .... Looks like people are waiting for the school bell to ring to start partying. Until then they have to do something so why not throw some gifs.

I found her excuses to be more tongue-in-cheek. No need to start passing out the pitch forks.
  • whirlygig35
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss efforts OP.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options

Didn't trash my body. Not for one second did I think it did.
    Now......old habits of much fast fast food and pans of brownies at a time.. THAT wrecked my body.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Stop hatin' on gifs. They are funny and meant to bring in some levity.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    What's goin on in hurr?

I enjoyed the OP. And don't worry OP, my kids wrecked my body too. Just in a different way that isn't readily apparent.
    Srlsy, kids wreck every woman's body. What do you think will happens when you spend 9 months growing a human being inside of you and then you have to push this 7 lb thing out of your vagayjay. Extra weight, saggy skin, and stretch marks are inevitable. It's what you do afterwards that counts. I don't know why some people got so butthurt about the OP's comment on that one.
  • mommyrunning
    mommyrunning Posts: 495 Member
    Options

She didn't blame her husband. She said it bugs her (in a humorous way). She expressed a little envy about her friend and mentioned having kids changing her body. Some women are blessed to not have kids change their bodies. However, many women do have their bodies changed by pregnancy even when they eat healthy, exercise, and stay within the recommended weight gain. How your body responds to pregnancy has a lot to do with genetics.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

After reading most of the thread.. the one that did the pouncing was the OP. People gave her suggestions she didn't like them called people pricks and what not.

GIFs hey it's Friday and there were some good ones in here.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    At this point, that is what they're painting me out to be, lol.

Lmaaaao.
    Well, I think you are hilarious!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options

Fine. Find your next victim.
  • PRMinx
    Options

What?

Get a sense of humor. Seriously. OP even laughed at some of the gifs.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    What's goin on in hurr?

I enjoyed the OP. And don't worry OP, my kids wrecked my body too. Just in a different way that isn't readily apparent.
    Srlsy, kids wreck every woman's body. What do you think will happens when you spend 9 months growing a human being inside of you and then you have to push this 7 lb thing out of your vagayjay. Extra weight, saggy skin, and stretch marks are inevitable. It's what you do afterwards that counts. I don't know why some people got so butthurt about the OP's comment on that one.

Well, I didn't get saggy skin, long lasting extra weight, or stretch marks. Mine broke my hip. Lol. Now I have permanent SI joint dysfunction, which did cause me to gain weight. The treatments didn't help either.

Having kids takes a toll on the body, there is no doubt about it. Raising kids does as well (not to mention the mental toll). It's not an excuse, just a fact of life.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm very touchy feel, bordering on pervert type... do not add me if you want....
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

Why must people play the damn victim role. Grow up they are words on a damn screen. The only name calling came from the OP. How do you live in the real world if you become a victim to a forum thread????
  • PRMinx
    Options
    So, I'm sure this will be seen as combative, but what the hell...who are any of you to decide which of my notions are wrong?

Also, most of the people giving me "advice" are on this site for the same reason I am...you're out of shape. Hey Pot, this is Kettle. You're black. Also, shut up.

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

You win the internet.

:wink:
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    This thread is like some kind of Rorschach test for people's insecurities.

<3<3<3

:heart: :heart: :heart:

**edited to add the actual hearts, lol. OMG we don't need to use less-than-three.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I'm super touchy-feely, as in *pinches butt & runs away*

I bet skull kid would be fun to touch O.O
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Did anyone read the topic of this thread as Sarcastic Hitler?

I did.

Yup, sure did!
This discussion has been closed.