Sarcastic Heifer

Options

Replies

• Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow...are you guys serious with this ****? Here is the deal...I didn't come to YOU asking for advice or getting up in your business. I am perfectly accountable for my own actions. I am fat because I eat like **** and don't exercise. I happen to be snarky and sarcastic. You're super adorable with your trolling, really. Precious, even. Lol.

love this! you go girl lol!. I too love to eat and hate exercise but ive lost 14lbs in 4 weeks just sticking within my cals, I don't deprive myself of anything. If I want chocolate or crisps I have them that's why im finding this so easy this time round as long as I stick within my 1800 cals I have what I want. Planning my main meals helps too so I know how many cals I have left to play with and have my lol. Good luck :smile:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Your post is spot on. I like it and agree with you. Took me probably a hundred restarts until something clicked in my head and now it doesn't matter who or what's going on. I'm not giving up and I'm determined to get my life back.

Agreed. She is being honest about what has been going through her head and realizes that she needs to do something about it. I would be lying if I said I didn't have the same mindset once upon a time. Also, OP is hilarious. :flowerforyou:
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think I goofed up on my post. I was responding to SaintGiff's comment.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Barney-likes-you.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I'll take the cheese that she doesn't want. Cheese is my jam.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    What's a titter???

Titter ye not!

1266882420-frankie.jpg
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I think I goofed up on my post. I was responding to SaintGiff's comment.

You can actually edit your post. Just click on the "edit post" button, and you can change it.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    No, cheese isn't part of my diet, but I would like some wine with my celery, please. :)

That's depressing.

Also the posters you called trolls aren't actually trolling.
    You should look up the definition.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Just so much "No" here.

No, your friend doesn't have a leg up because of the adipex.
    No, you should not be jealous of her meds.
    No, your kids didn't trash your body.
    No, you're probably not ready to take it seriously this time.

All of which is fine. Almost anyone who has had real success at this will tell you that they had a dozen false starts. You fake it til you make it. You go through the motions until it clicks. You'll know it clicked when you wake up and realize that none of that ****, not the meds or the kids or husband with the Doritos, none of it matters. There are a million perfectly valid reasons to do it right tomorrow. There are a million perfectly valid reasons not to. It's not about the reasons. All that matters is which side of the ledger you choose your reasons from when you wake up in the morning. The rest is just mental and emotional *kitten*.

God I LOVE this post even more than I love cheese and finishing my 2 year old's food! I said all the right things for ages but I didn't actually do them til I felt a spark that turned into a fire inside.

Nachos happen and that's fine but do you want them to control you!? Turn that around. Now. As for your friend's super strict diet (sure, that's sustainable!), you'll be ready when you don't even jokingly feel the slightest bit of jealousy. Maybe that is now and if so, welcome aboard, great move!

This is exactly what I was thinking. I had so many reasons why I could not do it in the beginning that it was downright sad. Once I stopped focusing on what others were doing and focusing on what I wanted to accomplish for myself and the reasons behind that...I had great success. You just have to recognize that everyone is different and that there really aren't advantages, they are not getting away with something or doing better than you because of pills or not supporting you because they eat foods that are not diet approved. They just have different goals and different means of getting their own things accomplished.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Can someone look up the word "hyperbole" for me?

I would do it myself.

I just can't be arsed.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Just so much "No" here.

No, you're probably not ready to take it seriously this time.

All of which is fine. Almost anyone who has had real success at this will tell you that they had a dozen false starts. You fake it til you make it. You go through the motions until it clicks. You'll know it clicked when you wake up and realize that none of that ****, not the meds or the kids or husband with the Doritos, none of it matters. There are a million perfectly valid reasons to do it right tomorrow. There are a million perfectly valid reasons not to. It's not about the reasons. All that matters is which side of the ledger you choose your reasons from when you wake up in the morning. The rest is just mental and emotional *kitten*.

:heart:
    tumblr_inline_nbc7iuxSEB1qzcdrh.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    Wow...are you guys serious with this ****? Here is the deal...I didn't come to YOU asking for advice or getting up in your business. I am perfectly accountable for my own actions. I am fat because I eat like **** and don't exercise. I happen to be snarky and sarcastic. You're super adorable with your trolling, really. Precious, even. Lol.

tumblr_inline_n6akwySvmE1r1ndqk.gif

Well that escalated quickly

627.gif

ETA: I thought you were a sarcastic heifer =/

giphy.gif
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love the title of this post. (:

I just recently got back on the calorie-counting wagon myself & I can relate to the "jealousy". My sister can eat ANYTHING & stay the same size. I sometimes wanna choke her, a little bit, I mean in a loving way of course. :D

However since I cannot (eat anything & stay the same size I mean), I've come here to count my calories, goody. -____-

Wanna count with me?
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Can someone look up the word "hyperbole" for me?

I would do it myself.

I just can't be arsed.

Haha

INDEED
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Just so much "No" here.

+1 for these points^

+1, no your kids didn't trash your body, since you chose to have them. I would never blame my kids for making me fat. smh
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Actually OP, you did ask for accountability from others by making this post.

And you opened up yourself for criticism by posting in a public forum.

Now, take some of that focus and energy you use to be sarcastic and use it to get your **** together
    and do the damn thing.

I started at 5'1.5 and 215 lbs. It can be done. I had a 4 year old when I started. And a fat best friend who had
    just been prescribed OTC diet meds. Guess what? She lost some weight. But I was the one with the "leg up",
    because I did it the good ol' fashioned way and it worked. The majority of it has stayed off, too. I'm in the best shape
    of my life. It took a while, but I have no regrets.

There's always gonna be someone in your life munching on Doritos right in your face or trying that weight loss quick fix.
    You do what you need to do to change your life....maybe even eat a few Doritos along the way. I'm all for indulging.
    You're either going to change or you're not.

Best of luck to.you.
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Love you, Ms Dana. Gonna friend you right now! Good luck *****. I am right there with you! Stick with it. I am about four months ahead of you and nearing 30 lbs down.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    hE6140BD0

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you even image?
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Sooo... you dish it but can't take it? I would have thought these comments would be right up your alley.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

you can dish it, but can't take it??
This discussion has been closed.