Sarcastic Heifer

Options

Replies

• fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You called?? Sorry, I saw "Sarcastic Heifer" and assumed you meant me! I am sending you a FR, because personality wise, you and I could really get along well!! :drinker:
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Just so much "No" here.

No, your friend doesn't have a leg up because of the adipex.
    No, you should not be jealous of her meds.
    No, your kids didn't trash your body.
    No, you're probably not ready to take it seriously this time.

All of which is fine. Almost anyone who has had real success at this will tell you that they had a dozen false starts. You fake it til you make it. You go through the motions until it clicks. You'll know it clicked when you wake up and realize that none of that ****, not the meds or the kids or husband with the Doritos, none of it matters. There are a million perfectly valid reasons to do it right tomorrow. There are a million perfectly valid reasons not to. It's not about the reasons. All that matters is which side of the ledger you choose your reasons from when you wake up in the morning. The rest is just mental and emotional *kitten*.

I like you. (Even though I'm sure OP was being facetious with most of that stuff.) I like this post, especially your last 3 sentences.
  • DanaLash
    DanaLash Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    LOL, feel free to send me FR. I dig it. As for the people who are making negative comments...why are you wasting your time? I don't get it. I don't go around reading these posts and thinking, "I disagree, I better let this person know how I feel!"

Weird.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    No, no, no...ok, here is the deal. You misunderstand completely. First of all, whoever made the hyberbole dig. I dig it. I dig it MORE THAN ANYONE HAS EVER DUG ANYTHING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING. Really, it was hilarious.

I believe I made it clear right from the jump that I'm not a touchy feely kind of person. Like, didn't I say that immediately? Yeah, I did. But, allow me to explain since everyone wants to jump my ****.

1. When I said my kids trashed my body, I did not mean that my kids made me fat. I made me fat. Not that it is any of your business but apparently I need to explain because otherwise I'll be thrown to the MFP wolves up in this *****. I mean that my second child caused massive health issues. And then when I went to have the surgery to treat said health issues, I found out I was pregnant with my third. I spent my third pregnancy on complete bedrest. After my third was born, I had a very complicated and scary hysterectomy. By trashed my body, I meant that in the literal sense. So, suck it.

2. My friend who was prescribed adipex DOES have a leg up on me. She has an amphetamine coursing through her veins giving her energy everyday. Can I just go buy some meth? No, no I cannot. I don't care what you say. I openly admit, I have zero will power. I am a mother of three tiny energy thieves and I am tired ALL OF THE TIME. You can tell me that I just have to find the motivation myself. Well, no ****, Sherlock. Why do you think I'm on this site to begin with?

3. I didn't ask for people to give me reassuring lovey messages or advice, did I? I didn't ask for judgement, correct? All I said was, if any other people who just occasionally need a kick in the *kitten* wanna get in on this thing together, let me know. That was it.

*****es be crazy.

You have not made yourself clear.

In fact, you've talked in circles.
    And it's obvious you only want friends who have your outlook on things.

I believe different perspectives and opinions are necessary sometimes.

I appreciate your humor and sass, I really do.
    And I do wish you the best and hope you succeed.

Peace out, homey.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    LOL, feel free to send me FR. I dig it. As for the people who are making negative comments...why are you wasting your time? I don't get it. I don't go around reading these posts and thinking, "I disagree, I better let this person know how I feel!"

Weird.

most I have not seen as negative, but either suggestions, questions or sarcasm. You did open yourself up by posting in an open forum. What I find weird is that someone who is a self-proclaimed sarcastic person can't read sarcasm..... :flowerforyou:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    No, no, no...ok, here is the deal. You misunderstand completely. First of all, whoever made the hyberbole dig. I dig it. I dig it MORE THAN ANYONE HAS EVER DUG ANYTHING EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING. Really, it was hilarious.

I believe I made it clear right from the jump that I'm not a touchy feely kind of person. Like, didn't I say that immediately? Yeah, I did. But, allow me to explain since everyone wants to jump my ****.

1. When I said my kids trashed my body, I did not mean that my kids made me fat. I made me fat. Not that it is any of your business but apparently I need to explain because otherwise I'll be thrown to the MFP wolves up in this *****. I mean that my second child caused massive health issues. And then when I went to have the surgery to treat said health issues, I found out I was pregnant with my third. I spent my third pregnancy on complete bedrest. After my third was born, I had a very complicated and scary hysterectomy. By trashed my body, I meant that in the literal sense. So, suck it.

2. My friend who was prescribed adipex DOES have a leg up on me. She has an amphetamine coursing through her veins giving her energy everyday. Can I just go buy some meth? No, no I cannot. I don't care what you say. I openly admit, I have zero will power. I am a mother of three tiny energy thieves and I am tired ALL OF THE TIME. You can tell me that I just have to find the motivation myself. Well, no ****, Sherlock. Why do you think I'm on this site to begin with?

3. I didn't ask for people to give me reassuring lovey messages or advice, did I? I didn't ask for judgement, correct? All I said was, if any other people who just occasionally need a kick in the *kitten* wanna get in on this thing together, let me know. That was it.

*****es be crazy.

Wait... so you ask for people to kick your *kitten*. Then they kick your *kitten*. Then you get mad.

Who is crazy here?
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    are you in rehab because of nacho cheese??

I have nothing to contribute, but I cannot. Stop laughing. At this sentence.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I hope you gain some friends and some "motivation".
    Although it doesn't come from us it truly comes from within.....

Consider this....in the time from yesterday and today in this forum.
    = a good 20-30 minute workout you could have worked in.:wink:
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

*****es be crazy.

Well you come on here acting the part of the sarcastic funny fat girl then get pissy when people call you on it., hell even your screen name is modeled after a radio personality with that persona. You ask for help in getting you in line or giving you a kick in the *kitten* when you need it and then get pissy when people point out things you don’t want to face.
    My advice (and no you didn’t ask for it but I’ma givin it anyway) pay attention to what a bunch of these people are telling you, there’s a whole **** ton of experience here that might have a better understanding of what’s going on than you do cause they been there done that already.

Whether you’re *****y, sarcastic, funny or whatever I wish you luck!
  • DanaLash
    Options
    My screen name is my name...I'm confused.
  • gardengurl62
    gardengurl62 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sneak into the pantry and smash those Doritos before your husband opens the bag. "What? Your chips are all smashed? Sorry babe, I have no idea what happened..." Maybe he'll get tired of eating them with a spoon and stop bringing them into the house. Passive-aggressive as hell, but it sure makes you feel better... Plus, you'll probably burn a calorie or two smashing those Doritos!
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sneak into the pantry and smash those Doritos before your husband opens the bag. "What? Your chips are all smashed? Sorry babe, I have no idea what happened..." Maybe he'll get tired of eating them with a spoon and stop bringing them into the house. Passive-aggressive as hell, but it sure makes you feel better... Plus, you'll probably burn a calorie or two smashing those Doritos!

Lol, I like this. Makes me smile! :laugh:
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Weird.

most I have not seen as negative, but either suggestions, questions or sarcasm. You did open yourself up by posting in an open forum. What I find weird is that someone who is a self-proclaimed sarcastic person can't read sarcasm..... :flowerforyou:

^^^ QFT
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I don't know what I'm liking more more.... OP's sense of humor or the other posters' lack of it... lol...
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Seriously - funny! LOL
  • JG762
    Options
    My screen name is my name...I'm confused.

Dana Loesch (pronounced Lash) is a conservative radio personality and she's snarky. I assumed your name was a play on hers.
  • JG762
    Options
    That right there is funny I don't care who you are...
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    The husband must be destroyed. He is a saboteur.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Wow...are you guys serious with this ****? Here is the deal...I didn't come to YOU asking for advice or getting up in your business. I am perfectly accountable for my own actions. I am fat because I eat like **** and don't exercise. I happen to be snarky and sarcastic. You're super adorable with your trolling, really. Precious, even. Lol.

Nope you're not ready.
  • DanaLash
    Options
    Thanks, Doctor.
This discussion has been closed.