EA Sports Active 2 - 9 week Challenge

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Writer-Insanity is a set of dvds. Go to www.beachbody.com to see what it looks like. It's a 90 day program.

Kickrz-Come on girl! You can do it!!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Kickrz, I'm so glad you're back!! :happy: You can stick with it. It's not so bad once you get into a rhythm!!

Ms. Booty, I'm hoping it is so that we can be tortured together! My sister called me her shero for even attempting it. I am SO READY for the challenge!!

Workout 34 medium last night (2 more to go!!)
    46 minutes
    304 calories
    140 Avg HR
    175 Max HR

Rest day today and then two more days in a row. Excited!!!
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Workout 21 Medium
    34:32
    200.4 Calories burned
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks! I cannot believe how big this group is! When I start the EA Sport more workouts one we didn't have nearly this many and it fizzled fast...I did complete that challenge though so it wasn't a bust...LOL.

I am totally doing this! I think waking up early to exercise is the answer. I like to workout at night but with DH staying up as late as I do it doesn't work out so well. I could always set the Wii up downstairs though and that way I don't bug anyone but I guess for now I will try to make 6am my routine!

Glad to be back and HOPE to stick to it this time!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Aww thanks! I cannot believe how big this group is! When I start the EA Sport more workouts one we didn't have nearly this many and it fizzled fast...I did complete that challenge though so it wasn't a bust...LOL.

I am totally doing this! I think waking up early to exercise is the answer. I like to workout at night but with DH staying up as late as I do it doesn't work out so well. I could always set the Wii up downstairs though and that way I don't bug anyone but I guess for now I will try to make 6am my routine!

Glad to be back and HOPE to stick to it this time!

That's exactly how I did it! Our wii is downstairs. I got up before the munchkins and did my workout before life interferred. If I don't do it first thing, I start talking myself OUT of doing it.

Cee-I've been hitting the treadmill and messing with the incline. I kept telling myself I could handle more than my legs were telling me. I'm ready!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Didn't feel like working out today but I did. Woke up feeling bloated and tired. got chronic PMS and swore at the TV a lot today haha At one point when it told it lost connection with the Wii remote (as it does because of the power save function) i wanted to throw it through the TV. :huh: LOL

Day 20 (hard)
    Time 40 min
    Calories 240

Rest day tomorrow but will do my step/core custom workout I made up :drinker:
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Bed in an hour and I am UNDER calories!

See in the morning :flowerforyou:
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I did housework yesterday (my rest day) instead of a custom workout. Today was back to my regularly scheduled program.

Easy Workout 18

Calories: 302.1
    Time: 43:43
    Avg HR: 132
    Max HR: 172

All kinds of stuff today... 2 new exercies (Alternating Drop Lunges and a combination squat + upper body that I hadn't seen before). Lots of running, and Mountainboarding just got twice as long. And of course 2 sets of Mountain Climbers right after stride jumps. So kind of my evil hateful trainer-bot.
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    It was a rest day for me so I did a custom step workout. I also elevated the Wii with another step and got my heart rate up now my legs a burning.

54 minutes
    427 calories
    135 AV HR
    167 MX HR
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    OMG 6am came so early! :yawn: I laid in bed for 10mins and had to talk myself into getting out of bed. I managed, dreaded the whole workout the whole time but I did it!

Workout # 1/36

Time: 0:20:02
    Cal. Burned: 91.3
    Avg. HR 103
    Max HR 139

HRM says 28mins and 135 calories burned....LOVE my HRM:heart:
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    I am pretty sure this thread gets locked at 500 so I created a new one here : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/185079-ea-sports-active-pt-mw-and-2-all-welcome

Feel free to continue here until locked or just head over to the new one!

See ya there :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    kickrz, the thread will automatically roll over at response 501. No reason to make a new one.
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    ok thanks.
  • MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Easy workout 21

Time: 0:34:31
    Cal. Burned: 286.1
    Avg. HR 133
    Max HR 177
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My question is... Can you start the 9 week challenge over? I missed 8 workouts after doing only 3 and I just wanna start from scratch..
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Custom Workout

Calories: 153.0
    Time: 21:35
    Avg HR: 117
    Max HR: 151

The custom workout I made just 2 weeks ago is too easy. Yay and boo at the same time!
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Workout 35 medium (only 1 more to go!!)
    43 minutes
    242 calories
    134 Avg HR
    173 Max HR

I tried doing the pushups the regular way and only got to 3 before I wimped out. LOL I can do the girly pushups without a problem. I want to be able to do full pushups though! I cannot wait to complete the program tonight!!

SayLiLG, you can absolutely start over! It's all about starting though. Good luck!! :-D
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    I tried doing the pushups the regular way and only got to 3 before I wimped out. LOL I can do the girly pushups without a problem. I want to be able to do full pushups though! I cannot wait to complete the program tonight!!

Yeah only one more to go!!! I went from 2 to 10 push ups in a row just within those last couple of workouts. Feels good to do them the "manly" way. LOL
  • boognish1972
    boognish1972 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    can you set up multiple profiles, so that I could use it one day and my wife could use it another?

Also, is it worth the money? Does the tracking work well? The heart rate monitor? I'd like to hear some reviews.